hibs.net Messageboard

Page 126 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 5697
    @hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Check out the first comment........
    "If we assume the following - 1) Hibs could desperatly do with the 300K transfer fee. ( they can not just give up an easy 300K ) 2) The player has told Hibs he wants to go to Rangers and will sit tight until Jan if need be. 3) Hibs are realistic and understand that the chances of beating Rangers the championship are slim to none. The only conclusion here is that Hibs and there Fans are so Anti Rangers that they would do anything and everything to stop the transfer. it is not sound business and is very bad to think that there could be another agenda here that involves Hibs doing anything and everything to stick it go Rangers. As a Glasgow boy looking back in, it is shocking to me that this type of Anti Rangers hatred and behaviour is prevelant in todays society."

Wow

Just wow

Where do I start......

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    You're probably technically correct. But in most instances, the rejection of a bid is usually because it is too low and the selling club is establishing a negotiating posture. I think we are a different ballgame here because we have publicly stated that Sevco are making hostile and unwelcome bids. I don't think we should go crying to the authorities but the aggressive nature of their behaviour should be attracting their attention. What they do about it is another thing altogether.
    Yeah I suppose mate

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    "If we assume the following - 1) Hibs could desperatly do with the 300K transfer fee. ( they can not just give up an easy 300K ) 2) The player has told Hibs he wants to go to Rangers and will sit tight until Jan if need be. 3) Hibs are realistic and understand that the chances of beating Rangers the championship are slim to none. The only conclusion here is that Hibs and there Fans are so Anti Rangers that they would do anything and everything to stop the transfer. it is not sound business and is very bad to think that there could be another agenda here that involves Hibs doing anything and everything to stick it go Rangers. As a Glasgow boy looking back in, it is shocking to me that this type of Anti Rangers hatred and behaviour is prevelant in todays society."

Wow

Just wow

Where do I start......

We just turned down 3 bids. I thought it was the other Glasgow mob that had the monopoly on conspiracies.

#TheKlingons
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Wow

Just wow

Where do I start......
    If this isn't someone at teh wind up then I do despair...only one step away from calling this sectarianism in that post!!

Rangers 3rd bid is nothing more than an attempt to unsettle us before the big kick off ....same as last time. ....hibs have no choice but to tell them no otherwise they will look like fools

Sorry if it's earlier in the thread but Rotherham have allegedly bid £400k. On the bbc gossip page

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    Sorry if it's earlier in the thread but Rotherham have allegedly bid £400k. On the bbc gossip page
    Ill take him there myself

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    Ill take him there myself
    Drop him on the M62 I will finish the rest of it.
    Cougars!!!

I see a Hibby on twitter is twatting about Rotherham bid of £400k for SA.

So long as it's not Sevco eh ? 😂

Sillyseason

Edit: sorry, seems it's old news

@hibs.net private member duffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    Drop him on the M62 I will finish the rest of it.
    Hibs put a valuation of 1.5 million on him did they not? I know they would obviously sell for a bit less but I would definitely be disappointed if we sold him for 400k. He's still our best player, and I'd rather have him in my team than not.

@hibs.net private member duffers's Avatar
    Also, if we rejected a 400k bid from Rotherham, Sevco would maybe see how far they are off the mark. Although no doubt only to come back with a 4th bid of 325.

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    It would seem that the best result for Hibs would be to sell to an English club, with a clause in the deal that he can't be loaned to the club known as Rangers for 1 year.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LancsHibs View Post
    It would seem that the best result for Hibs would be to sell to an English club, with a clause in the deal that he can't be loaned to the club known as Rangers for 1 year.
    And not a verbal agreement 😉

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    If we are going to sell him it'll be down south or to Celtc. I would be happy with anything above 500k up front in either situation. Sevco need to pay at least double that to get him this season in my opinion.

'The Mighty Millers' might be a good shop window for Scott Allan and a give him another chance to show what he can do in a club that's on the up due to serious cash injection from investors a few years ago - over £30 million on players plus £20million on their new stadium.
    (Incidentally, they still idolise ex player Bobby Williamson down there!)

Whereas selling Scotty Allan to our main challengers would be utter madness!

This just maybe the start of the bidding process with others now joining in.

Transfer deadline day could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    This just maybe the start of the bidding process with others now joining in.
    Hopefully although not sure he will sign for an English club. Maybe if he thinks it's that bad where he is he has to move and knows it won't be to the Rangers this season?? I would take anything from 500k now except from them of course!

Hopefully although not sure he will sign for an English club. Maybe if he thinks it's that bad where he is he has to move and knows it won't be to the Rangers this season?? I would take anything from 500k now except from them of course!

In his interview at La Manga he stated he would see out his contract and he wanted another crack at England, I see someone has mentioned Wigan but can't see him wanting to go there.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd be tempted to flog him to Rotherham for £400k on the proviso it's a 5 year deal with a substantial penalty clause in it if he is ever sold to the Huns

Sorry to burst the speculation bubble, it's fun to speculate on other teams transfer targets (who the **** are Rotherham BTW)

but I'm a Hibs fan and Scott Allan is going to win the league this season, with Hibs

That would be my focus

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    Sorry to burst the speculation bubble, it's fun to speculate on other teams transfer targets (who the **** are Rotherham BTW)

but I'm a Hibs fan and Scott Allan is going to win the league this season, with Hibs

That would be my focus

I'm 100% with you on this one..." Scott, Knuckle down, work hard, you're going nowhere. Play well and earn yourself a whole set of options for next season......."

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar

Wow

Just wow

Where do I start......
    Good old Sevco with a sense of expectation. for a 3 year old team...

Wow

Just wow

Where do I start......
    I'm probably in the minority here but I think it's wonderful the State Hospital, Carstairs, allows inmates the use of stationery/stamps and that the Herald are willing to help rehabilitate the poor creatures by publishing their psycotic rantings

Thats One Direction for him to head in I suppose!

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    Thats One Direction for him to head in I suppose!
    Doncaster I think.

Think Rotherham are managed by that excitable Scottish manager Steve Evans. Hopefully no Rangers connection with him to get Allan to Ibrox. Good set up at Rotherham would be a decent move for Allan

@hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    Apologies if this point has already been made, but can you imagine the reaction if the roles were somehow reversed? If Allan were a Hibs fan, playing for Rangers, just been awarded Championship Player of the Year, talking about how happy he was to stay? Rangers state that they want £1.5M for him and announce emphatically that they will not sell to Hibs, yet we we continually come back with derisory bids. Can you imagine the mocking that we would get in the press?

My Dad was saying last night that he's never known press coverage of a transfer story to be so biased and weighted towards one team - and he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by ** T * Q * M ** View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Check out the first comment........
    Aye it - I mean he - is a belter

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    As I've said before on this thread, a bid of 500,000 from anyone not In the Scottish Championship should be accepted by Hibs. Good money for a player who wants away in the last year of his contract.

I'd be happier if he stayed and helped us win the league though.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Doncaster I think.

Think Rotherham are managed by that excitable Scottish manager Steve Evans. Hopefully no Rangers connection with him to get Allan to Ibrox. Good set up at Rotherham would be a decent move for Allan
    Evans is an utter bellend of a man - so is probably a Hun.