hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member HFC_NYC's Avatar

Hibs Related Dreams

Please share your more interesting Hibs related dreams here.

I had a cracker last night. It was a game against the huns at ER and I'm playing in defense. Anyway, Oxley tips a goal bound shot onto the post and with a hun following up for the rebound, I put in a meaty sliding tackle to get the ball to Forster.............then I fell out of bed!!!!! My wife asks what happened, and in my half awake state, I tell her I was trying to get the ball to Forster. Doh

2. Log in to remove the advert

Do dreams about Kaley Cuoco in a Hibs top count?

If so, I suppose I'd better not go into too much detail, as this is a family site

@hibs.net private member Dan Sarf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HFC_NYC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I had a cracker last night. It was a game against the huns at ER and I'm playing in defense. Anyway, Oxley tips a goal bound shot onto the post and with a hun following up for the rebound, I put in a meaty sliding tackle to get the ball to Forster.............then I fell out of bed!!!!! My wife asks what happened, and in my half awake state, I tell her I was trying to get the ball to Forster. Doh

Is "Trying to get the ball to Forster" a euphemism perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by HFC_NYC View Post

Well strangely I was playing against Hibs. The Hibs goalkeeper tipped the ball onto the post and before I know it a Hibs defender put in a meaty sliding tackle and broke my leg. Next thing I know I was lying on the bedroom carpet in agony.

That's all I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    Do dreams about Kaley Cuoco in a Hibs top count?

If so, I suppose I'd better not go into too much detail, as this is a family site
    I do the same but with Diane Lane. Bit older but then so am I......

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I was dreaming that Hibs had just won the Scottish cup, demolishing Hertz 5-1 at Hampden. I was so excited I had both hands around what I thought was something stiff with a purple something bulging down the middle. I pulled and tugged, pulled and tugged and tightened my grip as the sheer adulation peaked and it went suddenly limp. As I write this from Saughton Prison I still can't believe that my sleepwalking took me to my Jambo neighbours house and I strangled the beer bellied ****er in his Hearts strip..,.....

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Iainhfc PSN ID: Iainhfc
    Remember my old man having a dream night before hibs v Livingston cup final hibs won 7 - 1 , put it on at the bookies and everything to much laughter , we all know what happened lol

I've had countless hibs dreams, usually involving breaking a hearts or rangers players leg in a cup final and only getting a yellow then going on to score the winner

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    I do the same but with Diane Lane. Bit older but then so am I......

Actually, I'm nearer Diane Lane's age but I'm currently enjoying my mid-life crisis with Kaley Cuoco