Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No Keatings or Carmichael?
    No. 1-1

2. Log in to remove the advert

Carmichael was left at home. Groin injury.

Carmichael didn't make trip - stayed behind with a slight groin strain

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    I am, aye. Bad eyesight.
    No Carmichael or keatings yet?

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Hibs doing well, found some cracking streams.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=st...0CCAQsAQ&dpr=1
    Your a bad man BH .👹 lol

GGTTH
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

@hibs.net private member Gettin' Auld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Hibs doing well, found some cracking streams.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=st...0CCAQsAQ&dpr=1
    ***ake...........

@hibs.net private member
    1-1 now according to twitter

Wigan score - 1:1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Carmichael was left at home. Groin injury.
    Ta, I assume Keatings must have a niggle also. With Farid & Boyle also at home it leaves us a bit short of attacking options.

1-1? Crazy selection in the second half.

Stubbs out now.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Is Lewis Allan getting 90 mins?

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    No Carmichael or keatings yet?
    No sure mate, got bad eyesight.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Is Lewis Allan getting 90 mins?
    Yes mate. Now 2-1 Wigan

Now 2:1 to Wigan

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin' Auld View Post
    Now 2:1 to Wigan

bundled home from a corner in 89 min......

ah,, some things never change :-)

FT 2-1, boo

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    bundled home from a corner in 89 min......

ah,, some things never change :-)
    Scored by the French guy, Deja Vu?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    FT 2-1, boo
    Considering the team we had out second half it ain't too bad

We're ahead in first half when we had a stronger team out

Seems to have given the development boys A good crack at the whip

Good experience for them

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Spanish_Kebab
    Anyone know how handling Stanton and Harris done?

Didn't see Keith Watson's name on the team sheet, did he get on?

@hibs.net private member
    Was very good first half against a very physical side. Hubs looked good on the break and SA and Fyvie looked hungry. SA was by far the best player when he was forward ran past players two or three times that just wasn't expecting a player to tease them.

Wigan crossed the ball three times in first half and that wasn't properly dealt with. Yet again we look slow to attack a crossed ball, not sure of the answer for this but I'm sure we will attempt to get it sorted.
    Lewis Allen did get a good run out and he looks like the heat was effecting him a it, also not sure if he knows exactly how big he is but needs to through his weight around and if he does trust me he will be a decent prospect.
    Second half SA off and Wigan looked more in control with the ball. This makes me think from what I saw first half SA should go south and if he does he could be a standout with games under his belt and a coach who can and will use him properly.
    Cummins second half on and ran his socks off stood tall and looked like he is desperate to play.
    I am now going to make a very very bold statement from what I saw I genuinely think Hibs with a few more signings and sorting out cross balls and dependant on injuries can go this season ( cup games excluded ) in the league with 5 or less defeats, just really can't see who can and will touch us.
    One last comment we need a defensive midfield player to allow SA and Fyvie to strut their stuff and if we get the right player we could have a very very good season. So if you've not got a season ticket, get one or go to as many games as you can because our shape and determination was excellent first half and if we had the whole team out for 90 minutes we could have won tonight.

GGtTH

@hibs.net private member
    Can I say I meant SA should go south if and when his contract runs out and not the the bigot twins in case anyone reads that as me wanting to punt him.

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by southern hibby View Post
    Was very good first half against a very physical side. Hubs looked good on the break and SA and Fyvie looked hungry. SA was by far the best player when he was forward ran past players two or three times that just wasn't expecting a player to tease them.

Wigan crossed the ball three times in first half and that wasn't properly dealt with. Yet again we look slow to attack a crossed ball, not sure of the answer for this but I'm sure we will attempt to get it sorted.
    Lewis Allen did get a good run out and he looks like the heat was effecting him a it, also not sure if he knows exactly how big he is but needs to through his weight around and if he does trust me he will be a decent prospect.
    Second half SA off and Wigan looked more in control with the ball. This makes me think from what I saw first half SA should go south and if he does he could be a standout with games under his belt and a coach who can and will use him properly.
    Cummins second half on and ran his socks off stood tall and looked like he is desperate to play.
    I am now going to make a very very bold statement from what I saw I genuinely think Hibs with a few more signings and sorting out cross balls and dependant on injuries can go this season ( cup games excluded ) in the league with 5 or less defeats, just really can't see who can and will touch us.
    One last comment we need a defensive midfield player to allow SA and Fyvie to strut their stuff and if we get the right player we could have a very very good season. So if you've not got a season ticket, get one or go to as many games as you can because our shape and determination was excellent first half and if we had the whole team out for 90 minutes we could have won tonight.

GGtTH
    Great write up, thanks

GGtTH
    Where did Handling play? Holding midfielder or further forward? And how did he play?
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member
    Handling played holding midfield and played well. Could see him making it his position with some experience under his belt. At no time did i think Wigan phased him but SA and Fyvie did cover him a lot. Would be happy actually more than happy for Danny to play that position but if he had a more experienced player there he would learn. However greatest experience is playing

GHTTH.
    Note phone about to die and charger is in Mallaga so no more updates tonight sorry.

Was Oxley playing? If so how did he deal with cross balls??

Handling played holding midfield and played well. Could see him making it his position with some experience under his belt. At no time did i think Wigan phased him but SA and Fyvie did cover him a lot. Would be happy actually more than happy for Danny to play that position but if he had a more experienced player there he would learn. However greatest experience is playing

GHTTH.
    Note phone about to die and charger is in Mallaga so no more updates tonight sorry.
    How did the midfield set up first half? Where about did Martin play?

@hibs.net private member
    I let played first half dealt with the first cross under his bar very very well 3 crosses I mentioned thought he didn't have a chance to get to them as box was packed.

Second half our new Spanish goal keeper did not look like he fitted in and to me seems rather small for a goalkeeper ( probably cause of oxleys height). He will need some game time before he will look like he is settled obviously my opinion only.
    One last thing Stanton second half was excellent too looked sharp settled and willing to take the ball. If anyone wants Handling or Stanton gone and new players brought in I think we would be better keeping them and giving them games. Stanton in the second half had his head up and was looking for a pass and was running definitely without doubt a SPFL player in there and we should keep both.
    GGTTH

Maybe the wee kick up the bum by Stubbs has worked for Handling and Stanton, fingers crossed.

GHTTH.
    For me handling was on the right and Martin was playing the holding role. To be perfectly honest I thought he played very well in there.