Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
I've done 6 TITP's over the last 9 years, and had a ball at every one. Ok, I get the point about, certain acts shouldnt be headlining, but unfortunately, these headline acts are very popular, as the crowds show. In 2013, when Rihanna headlined, I really wasn't that fussed, but we went along to see her. After 2 songs we bailed, and after having already seen around 7 acts that day, were quite happy to have a wander round the arena, in our group.
In the 6 years I've been, I've been lucky enough to have not really seen any trouble, although in around 2008, I got my wallet stolen out of my pocket. It didn't put me off, it just made me be more secure, as that kinda thing can happen on any High street in the world. My tent has never been broken into thankfully, but I know it does happen. The last couple of years we went, we stayed in the Citizen T campsite, and what a change it was. No Neds around you, and security on the campsite gates, checking you in. I understand they scrapped this this year, which was a shame as it was a nice extra.

We never went this year due to other commitments, and I'm kinda glad I didn't. The lineup didnt stick out to me, but that has been the same in a couple of the previous years I've been, yet I've still managed to find 15-20 acts I wanted to see. I was gutted I wasn't going, as I really wanted to see the new site, but it looks like there was so many teething problems that its had quite a detrimental impact on its reputation. I will definitely be back, and you would hope that over the next year or 2, they will iron out their mistakes. I'd definitely like to try a different festival in the future tho, just to see how they compare.
Creamfields. My son was there last year and going back this year as well, said it was superb, Fat Boy Slim rocking the place, he can't wait.