hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Why we even have threads on here about them being deluded is beyond me. I wouldn't even acknowledge them.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by broondog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have been listening to some of the utter ***** from Jambos at my work the past week and some of it is actually unbelievable even for them. they actually believe they have a chance of winning the SPL in the next two years and fully expect a title challenge very soon. really blows your mind hearing it and they could be the most deluded fans in the world. they have one good season in the second tier of scottish football and suddenly they are world beaters. have they even signed any new players that can cut it at the top level of scottish football? I would guess not.

has anyone else been hearing this pish or is it just a few nutcases that are saying it? i hope a lot of them do believe it as it will be all the funnier when they get relegated next season. as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.
    Outnumbered 7:1 by that mob at work.

Their chat is pathetic and along the lines of what you've said above.

They honestly believe they will challenge the tims for the title. Other bizarre statements include

Robbie Neilson is a tactical genius

Juanma will score 20+ goals next season

Finish in top 3 minimum and then have a strong showing in Europe the following year
    They really are a shower of inbreds

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Cheating, thieving weirdos. We'll get to laugh when they fall on their faces.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    HT 0-0 against the mighty Raith, mind you Arbroath are beating the Arabs 1-0.

Anytime a Jambo starts rambling on about how the "Famous" will do this and that I've found pulling out my pee pee and playing with it often stops them! You may be lifted but it's worth it for them to leave you alone 😎

Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    I have zero interest in Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    None taken. We don't know each other so you really shouldn't let it bother you. Try scrolling past really quickly, or something.
    Will do

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    I have zero interest in Hearts.
    we all know that that statement is more deluded than a Yam who thinks they will challenge next season. we will always take an interest in them as long as their fans keep slavering in the same offices/pubs etc as us

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    we all know that that statement is more deluded than a Yam who thinks they will challenge next season. we will always take an interest in them as long as their fans keep slavering in the same offices/pubs etc as us

so basically, you're every hibs fans spokesperson

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    hearts fans are getting ahead of themselves, they think they are world beaters but i think they are in for a bit of a rude awakening

The Yams will finish top 4 easily next season. If Inverness can do it on a shoe-string budget then I'm sure they will do it also, not to mention the fact that a couple of their signings sound quite decent, well, 1, the Nigerian boy.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    hearts fans are getting ahead of themselves, they think they are world beaters but i think they are in for a bit of a rude awakening

i think a couple of hibs fans on this thread think the yamboids are world beaters as well, quite bizarre :)

Let them think what they want. They will never every change and will always be the club that didn't pay its way..... Wrecked hundreds of lives.... Robbed charities.... Didn't pay tax and even did McRaes battalion and Lady Haig Poppy fund.

They will always .... In my eyes be ALL OF THE ABOVE!.

Let them find out the hard way!

Bunch of head in the sand grade A roasters.

It's as simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by GlasgowHibee View Post
    The Yams will finish top 4 easily next season. If Inverness can do it on a shoe-string budget then I'm sure they will do it also, not to mention the fact that a couple of their signings sound quite decent, well, 1, the Nigerian boy.
    Really! Easily! Don't think so!

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    As for having a strong showing in Europe, they better have a look at their Accounts and the new Financial Fair Play rules.

Under the new rules a Club with a note of " material uncertainty " of their status as a going concern in their Accounts cannot be granted a Euro. Licence under the FFP rules.

Hearts last set of accounts had such a note inserted by their auditors and I don't expect this years accounts to be any different.

Its the great unknown what will happen to them.
    They surprised us all by running away with the wee league last year. No one really expected that. Reverse could happen this year,they might get a slow start and struggle. Much stranger things have happened.

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    I don't associate with any jambos thankfully.

They are the most boring ****s you're ever likely to encounter in this planet and life's too short to listen to their inane p!sh!

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    Do you not look out for their results hoping they'll be rogered? I'd hazard a guess that most Hibs fans do. I suspect any Hibs fan saying they have NO interest in them is maybe being just a shade economical with the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    They truly are the worst fans in Scottish football. ....i would love them to mount a serious challenge only for it to be snatched from their grasp in the last minute of injury time in their final game
    that could never happen. maybe with 7 minutes to go, or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Every time I have to listen to a Jambo crowing to me about being in the Premier league, having 50% higher crowds etc etc I curse the man I hold responsible for the mess we are in.
    the ground they are currently playing first team football in, cannot hold 50% increased crowds. they can accommodate circa 17.5k, not more. they may have to consider increasing capacity but right now,or in the foreseeable future ,have not a chance in hell of getting bigger crowds. more likely is a reduced capacity if they stay at their spiritual home. Auld Annie kens that.

Being in NZ there aren't any jamob's around at work but there's a few on my facebook. Any time they start I just ask them if they've paid back any of the money they stole yet. I refuse to engage in any football discussion with followers of that mob until they make an effort at doing so. They haven't earned/paid for the right to "banter" IMO

sorry Mr dug. we wont be worrying, or showing much interest of them this season. I personally think they might make the top 6, but not more. they lost a couple, gained (1) ? so far.,and they might expect to get of to a flyer as they did last season. their start off games are more than favourable but I think they will be brought down to earth quite early.

@hibs.net private member Andy Bee's Avatar
    Remind them they have the only stadium in the world that for the last 100 years or so kids have either walked, ran, been driven, taken public transport, skateboarded, space hoppered or biked passed and asked that immortal question to their father......What's that smell dad?

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    I think Jobbie Neilson will get found out this season. Hope so anyway

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post

Not quite.............

They're match with celtic will be interested. It's 35-2 on aggregate since they last beat them in that semi!
    Funnily enough they never mention this score against they're "closest rivals"

I started reading this thread, smelt some yamish pish going on and thought better of responding.

Then I thought better of thinking better and considered that not calling them a bunch of inbred, puddle drinking, mutant, tax dodging, thieving, stupid, dellusional ********s was just not on.

The truth be told, I dont really give a toss what they do. However, I confidently predict their absence from the top flight wasn't met by the rest of the teams sitting around and weakening their own squads/resources/clubs generally, just to allow the Famous to come right back and give them a good old leathering.

They might have done though. You never know. Anything is possible in that ****ed up parallel universe the mutants appear to exist within...

Stone radge, the lot of them.

ENDOF

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Miller View Post
    They're match with celtic will be interested. It's 35-2 on aggregate since they last beat them in that semi!
    Funnily enough they never mention this score against they're "closest rivals"
    Some statistics. Big team, big aggregate.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    They stole the poppies. Enough said.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Having lived for most of my life outside Edinburgh, I know literally no Hearts fans.

Life is good.