hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough

Deluded, deluded, deluded

Have been listening to some of the utter ***** from Jambos at my work the past week and some of it is actually unbelievable even for them. they actually believe they have a chance of winning the SPL in the next two years and fully expect a title challenge very soon. really blows your mind hearing it and they could be the most deluded fans in the world. they have one good season in the second tier of scottish football and suddenly they are world beaters. have they even signed any new players that can cut it at the top level of scottish football? I would guess not.

has anyone else been hearing this pish or is it just a few nutcases that are saying it? i hope a lot of them do believe it as it will be all the funnier when they get relegated next season. as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    There's no chance that they'll be close to a title challenge. Celtic will cruise the league for years.

As for Hearts, there's no way they'll get relegated. Aberdeen look best of the rest and I see Hearts finishing between 3rd-6th.

They are in abundance on the EEN forums, it really brings tears to my eyes that they are bagging at least 2nd place next season.

WTF are they drinking up there?

Is Vlad still working them from the back?

Slightly off topic I hear the Taxman is after them, any truth?, hope so...mongs

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by broondog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have been listening to some of the utter ***** from Jambos at my work the past week and some of it is actually unbelievable even for them. they actually believe they have a chance of winning the SPL in the next two years and fully expect a title challenge very soon. really blows your mind hearing it and they could be the most deluded fans in the world. they have one good season in the second tier of scottish football and suddenly they are world beaters. have they even signed any new players that can cut it at the top level of scottish football? I would guess not.

has anyone else been hearing this pish or is it just a few nutcases that are saying it? i hope a lot of them do believe it as it will be all the funnier when they get relegated next season. as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.
    Any update on the champions league win or how the megasuperhotelstadium is coming along?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar

soles

ggtth

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Unless Celtc suffer the same fate as their auld pals, they'll romp the SPFL for as many years as they like as nobody can financially compete.

Hearts are conceivably going to be in a position to be challenging for second IMO as the rest of the SPFL hardly look markedly better.

Every time I have to listen to them reminds me what an absolute ******* Rod Petrie is.
    :-(

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Unless Celtc suffer the same fate as their auld pals, they'll romp the SPFL for as many years as they like as nobody can financially compete.

Hearts are conceivably going to be in a position to be challenging for second IMO as the rest of the SPFL hardly look markedly better.
    They'll probably have a go at the special relationship cup as a wee sideline to keep their development squad busy.

No sure they'll fancy second, what with having a stadium that fails to meet UEFA minimum standards. They are probably too big for Europe anyway.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    tbh, I think this arrogance is going to stand them in good stead. Aberdeen will fancy themselves as well, and at the end of the day it's another team in the prem. that will go to celtic park not feeling intimidated or scared. They won't win the league, but I don't see why they won't do pretty bloody well, and perhaps give celtic a bit of a scare, along with aberdeen. Whether we like it or not, they have come out of their shambles as a very well run club, with a great deal of self belief/arrogance, which might be annoying, but it's what you need to get places. tbh, I'd be happy for them to do well - scottish football needs shaken up as much as possible, and I'm happy for any team to give the glasgow clubs a fright. we'll be back up there soon, and we have the infrastructure to do as well as any other team, all we have to do is concentrate on ourselves.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    I have zero interest in Hearts.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Shows that really the top league should be bigger to include us, Rangers, St Mirren, Falkirk, Raith Rovers and QOTS. All could mix it easily in the top division IMO.

J

Just typical jambos.
    Think because they won the Scottish cup they won it forever.
    Think because they won the championship (first division) one year then that makes them all time champs.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Just typical jambos.
    Think because they won the championship (first division) one year then that makes them all time champs.
    Or maybe just all time tramps

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post

Nah . Imo they might sneak into the top six . hope they finnish bottom tho .

GGTTH
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

They truly are the worst fans in Scottish football. ....i would love them to mount a serious challenge only for it to be snatched from their grasp in the last minute of injury time in their final game

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Just typical jambos.
    I saw a rotund middle aged guy waddling up the road yesterday resplendent in his well stretched maroon t-shirt proudly emblazoned with the legend "CHAMPIONS 2015". I had a chuckle.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    What a bunch of deluded morons. Hopefully they come straight back down while we win the league.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Every time I have to listen to them reminds me what an absolute ******* Rod Petrie is.
    I feel the same about you when I read your posts. Nae offence mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    I feel the same about you when I read your posts. Nae offence mind.
    None taken. We don't know each other so you really shouldn't let it bother you. Try scrolling past really quickly, or something.

@hibs.net private member andy1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    When you hear Hearts fans talking about where they might finish next season, you think of Rod Petrie?

I don't get it, care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    They truly are the worst fans in Scottish football. ....i would love them to mount a serious challenge only for it to be snatched from their grasp in the last minute of injury time in their final game
    That would be fantastic! Imagine the seethe!

Has that scenario ever happened in football I wonder..?

Quote Originally Posted by andy1875 View Post
    When you hear Hearts fans talking about where they might finish next season, you think of Rod Petrie?

I don't get it, care to explain?
    Every time I have to listen to a Jambo crowing to me about being in the Premier league, having 50% higher crowds etc etc I curse the man I hold responsible for the mess we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by broondog View Post

Just listen to their chat with a wry smile, we've heard it before.

If they're not stroking their egos, they're usually stroking something else...

Quote Originally Posted by AgentDaleCooper View Post
    tbh, I think this arrogance is going to stand them in good stead. Aberdeen will fancy themselves as well, and at the end of the day it's another team in the prem. that will go to celtic park not feeling intimidated or scared. They won't win the league, but I don't see why they won't do pretty bloody well, and perhaps give celtic a bit of a scare, along with aberdeen. Whether we like it or not, they have come out of their shambles as a very well run club, with a great deal of self belief/arrogance, which might be annoying, but it's what you need to get places. tbh, I'd be happy for them to do well - scottish football needs shaken up as much as possible, and I'm happy for any team to give the glasgow clubs a fright. we'll be back up there soon, and we have the infrastructure to do as well as any other team, all we have to do is concentrate on ourselves.
    Well said.

I hear the same nonsense from a couple of yams I work with. They have 2 constant topics on football:

1. Their expected domination of the Scottish Premiership
    2. Their unnatural obsession with Hibernian FC

It's tiring listening to this b*ll*cks every day.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    At Dens Park
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    At Dens Park
    And at Hampden a week later...

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    I have zero interest in Hearts.

ditto, no idea why anyone listens to a slaverin sparryheid in the first place