hibs.net Messageboard

when you know you've made a mistake

realised,i've become one of these people i dislike,abandoned the club in it's time of need ! never lost the love for the club but after 35 years season tkt was totally dejected,but for some reason feel like its time to get back into the fold

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by old edin west View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    realised,i've become one of these people i dislike,abandoned the club in it's time of need ! never lost the love for the club but after 35 years season tkt was totally dejected,but for some reason feel like its time to get back into the fold
    Come on. Get a season ticket. You know it makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Come on. Get a season ticket. You know it makes sense!

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    It's a good time to be back. Good players at the club and good leadership on and off the park as well as the chance to own a piece of Hiberinian. Not many clubs will offer you that.

People like you keep the board honest. It's not a mistake but welcome back anyway.

Must be something in the air/water, as I am having the same "Pangs" and getting my S/T on Monday after having given up as I was not enjoying not only the football but the whole match-day experience and only attending out of a sense of duty/habit. Now looking forward to returning, most excited about a new season starting for quite a few years now.

Nice one mate

Was convinced after the first sentence that I would be reading "LTYF" further down the page... but having seen it all - well played and welcome home

Hopefully this can be a season we all love

First Team Regular Canon Hannan's Avatar
    Welcome back oldyin I may not be the most loyal of fans but really enjoyed the tail end of last season. The banter never leaves Hibs.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    The good old days of leaving from the silver wing and the battles between the auld yins and the young team to get the back seat.

I thought this was another Terry Butcher thread.

Quote Originally Posted by spike220 View Post
    I thought this was another Terry Butcher thread.
    We don't want him "back in the fold".

Quote Originally Posted by eddiethedog View Post
    The good old days of leaving from the silver wing and the battles between the auld yins and the young team to get the back seat.
    Aye but the young team from they days are now the auld team