hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83

Sandy Jardine sprint at Meggetland

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/...ampaign=buffer

I posted that this race was taking place last year, Hibs are taking part again and it would be great to have a few hibees there to support the event in you are in the area.

It's a great evening of running with bookies, beers and maybe birds if the sun is out!!!

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by NorthNorfolkHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/...ampaign=buffer

I posted that this race was taking place last year, Hibs are taking part again and it would be great to have a few hibees there to support the event in you are in the area.

It's a great evening of running with bookies, beers and maybe birds if the sun is out!!!

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"
    Calum Donaldson is running for Hibs this year. Alistair Roy won it for Hearts last year and is their entry again this year. Jamie Mills is running for the Rangers. Friday night at Meggetland.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Git an invite to full hospitality for this, I'm away on holiday......

Promising Youngster DownInAlbion's Avatar
    Will be attending this, was a great event last year. Would recommend to anyone who has this Friday night free

Quote Originally Posted by DownInAlbion View Post
    Will be attending this, was a great event last year. Would recommend to anyone who has this Friday night free
    Good night for it. Good luck to Calum!

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    Great weather for tonight. Be good to see a few Hibees along, if you are unsure it's just like a night at the greyhounds with people running!

"Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

I mind the old Powders Sprint.

Superb scenes!

Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    I mind the old Powders Sprint.

Superb scenes!
    No show from Calum last night, not sure what happened. Hibs the only team not to turn up.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dave1875
    I was going in the same time as the hearts guy who was raging the race was at half 9, must have been around 7:30ish they where told to meet for 8

Quote Originally Posted by Matty_Jack04 View Post
    I was going in the same time as the hearts guy who was raging the race was at half 9, must have been around 7:30ish they where told to meet for 8
    Seems strange as Alistair Roy ran last year for Hearts and must have known what to expect. There was also a full timed programme on the web site.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dave1875
    Quote Originally Posted by inglisavhibs View Post
    Seems strange as Alistair Roy ran last year for Hearts and must have known what to expect. There was also a full timed programme on the web site.
    The boys dad said they where told to meet for 8 and couldn't believe they where expected to hang about for an hour n a half for a quick race,the hearts lad went off in the huff towards the field and the parents left completely