hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hibee tots

Testimonial Due

Hibee tots

Anyone had their kids along to this? Taking my 3 year old girl along to htc tomorrow for this to see if she has an interest in footie.

Chances are she is already better than me.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzee 4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone had their kids along to this? Taking my 3 year old girl along to htc tomorrow for this to see if she has an interest in footie.

Chances are she is already better than me.
    I plan go take my grandson along. as soo.as he is 2. I would be interested in learning how your daughter gets onand the age spread of the kids.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    It's good.

With kids that age they can't do too much to keep their attention so it's mostly running around various stations kicking a ball about, it can seem a but chaotic but you'd expect that.

My 2 year old boy loves it most weeks but if he's had a bad nights sleep or not feeling 100% then it's a bit of a waste. I can see why most football courses start for 3 year olds but we've just signed up for another session so I'd definitely recommend it as long as you're expectations aren't too high, if that makes sense.

Testimonial Due
    Cheers for feedback bingo. She is down to go tomorrow and next Sunday (signed her up for the last 2 sessions after a tweet offering it during week).

Ps not to worried about the chaos. My daughter is crazy so will fit right in. Got her practicing the hibees chants too.

@hibs.net private member hibbymick's Avatar
    I honestly couldnt see my wee yin taking to this yet. Shes 3 next month and only wants to sit on the baw.