hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did anyone read the pathetic comments by those deluded yams in the EEN after the article ? Get a life ya sad,sad lowlife.
    It's been a long time since I read any comments on there, much less posted any myself. Desperate fools.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    Did anyone read the pathetic comments by those deluded yams in the EEN after the article ? Get a life ya sad,sad lowlife.
    They comment more on Hibs stories in EEN than we comment on hibs stories. Obsessed!

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    Hertz dicks.
    Not even worthy of a response, the fact that the pondlife post on each Hibs article, says everything we need to know about that vermin
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

It's not just Leeann Dempster that needs to "walk the walk". There's only so much she can do. The Hibs supporters have to play their part too, as previous posters have outlined.

Whether enough of them will or not remains to be seen. IMHO Hibs need to get season ticket sales up to around the 8,000 mark, plus get more people contributing to HSL.

I got an email from HSL (sorry if this has been covered elsewhere) asking me if I could give them names and phone numbers of fans who might sign up to HSL. Does this mean that numbers of people signing up has dropped off? If so, that's disappointing because the extra money is going to improve the team.

Before anyone says, I know only too well not everyone can afford it. If you can though, and you want to help Hibs, sign up as soon as you can. It's a very simple and straightforward process. Even £10 a month would be gratefully received.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    It's not just Leeann Dempster that needs to "walk the walk". There's only so much she can do. The Hibs supporters have to play their part too, as previous posters have outlined.

Whether enough of them will or not remains to be seen. IMHO Hibs need to get season ticket sales up to around the 8,000 mark, plus get more people contributing to HSL.

I got an email from HSL (sorry if this has been covered elsewhere) asking me if I could give them names and phone numbers of fans who might sign up to HSL. Does this mean that numbers of people signing up has dropped off? If so, that's disappointing because the extra money is going to improve the team.

Before anyone says, I know only too well not everyone can afford it. If you can though, and you want to help Hibs, sign up as soon as you can. It's a very simple and straightforward process. Even £10 a month would be gratefully received.
    Numbers haven't dropped off, they are increasing slowly but surely, the more the merrier though, the sooner the better and all that :-)
    Space to let

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Numbers haven't dropped off, they are increasing slowly but surely, the more the merrier though, the sooner the better and all that :-)
    I don't think he meant ST holders rather the number/rate of new sign ups to HSL vs what the club was perhaps expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    I don't think he meant ST holders rather the number/rate of new sign ups to HSL vs what the club was perhaps expecting.
    That's correct Lyon. I was referring to numbers signing up to HSL possibly dropping off, rather than number of season ticket sales so far.

The more of both that can be sold the better of course.

In my (direct) and (indirect, seen online/tv/etc) of Dempster, I surmise she is a decent individual doing a good job. Can't think of too many issues she's got absolutely wrong and can think of a good few she has got spot on in my opinion.

She's far better with people than Petrie could ever attempt to ever remotely come close to being and that is based on direct experience myself, and with others. She can't bull**** us all and we cant all be wrong...plus having also met Petrie directly, I can genuinely say I know who I'd rather speak to/deal with/even share the same hemishphere with.

Good luck to her. She has principles, seems honest and whilst not perfect or infallable, is a huge improvement on the previous incumbent. Nuff said.