hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    I say we go the other direction. Sirloin steak, cooked medium rare (again using the Ford model) with a rocket salad, parmesan crusted pan fried baby new potatoes and a red wine jus. Glass of nice riocha to go with it instead of your bovril as well.

Let your cheap fried doo-dahs be the reserve of Gorgie. Proper, Hibs class food that Le God would appreciate.

I also make bitter chocolate and salted caramel brownies that could replace the ridiculously overpriced bags of sweets and **** too.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JonnyLifeForce
    Maybe the above can be served in the west stand and hibs chips in the east

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EdinMike View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly the most I've ever bought is a Bovril in ER not because I'm health conscious.. But look at the things !! With the new cig rules at HT though I reckon you could jog to Greggs and get a lovely steak bake and get back in time...
    You could walk to Greggs and be quicker than waiting in they bloody queues at the kiosks.

GGTTH
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

First Team Breakthrough
    what the **** man

So there you have it Pie 99, and to celebrate the penultimate entry into the Meat Filled Pastries Hall of Fame I have borrowed part of a little ditty from Mr. Jay Z:
    If you’re having pie problems I feel bad for you son
    I’ve had 99 pies but of fish I’ve had none
    I’m on the pie patrol, high cholesterol
    Pies that wanna make sure my casket’s closed
    “Cardiac Arrythmia is a risk”, I know!
    But I love food stupid what type of facts are those
    If you grew up with football and a thirst for goals
    You’d celebrate each minute with meat wrapped in dough
    I’m a fair minded critic I’ll give anything a go,
    If you don’t like meat pies you can press fast forward
    Got beef not lamb then it’s steak that’s on show
    A pie innuendo is always the way to go, ayyyoooo
    Whether, moist or deep it’s easy being crass,
    And here’s another one just for the lads…munchers
    I don’t know what you rate your pastries as
    or understand the intelligence that a butcher, baker has
    Don’t forget the brown sauce, that’d be dumb
    I’ve had 99 pies but of fish I’ve had none
    Gravy!

99 Pies but of fish I’ve had none
    If you’re having pie problems I feel bad for you son
    I’ve had 99 pies but of fish I’d have none
    Gravy!

Cambridge Utd do bacon rolls and they are excellent (well it's bacon so 'excellent' goes without saying). I reckon they would be a welcome addition to our wide and varied current menu of the world!

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I always stop off at Greggs when walking down Easter Road and buy a couple of pies. I have never been stopped from taking them in, they are better and cheaper.

Why anyone would by what they sell in the ground is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I always stop off at Greggs when walking down Easter Road and buy a couple of pies. I have never been stopped from taking them in, they are better and cheaper.

A couple? What about the other six that you smuggle in under your Hibs top? Oh wait a minute.

If they started selling Steak & Albert Kiddney pies I'd be first in queue

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    A couple? What about the other six that you smuggle in under your Hibs top? Oh wait a minute.

The other six were always reserved for another kind of Greig.

Promising Youngster biggineurope's Avatar
    No keen on oor pies at aw, I read above.. price v quality with price defo hammering quality. I do remember in 2005/2006 Nacho Novo enjoying a pie courtesy of the East stand right enough, wonder what his review would be ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post

This is what I do , they can't stop you taking them in either. Same with the pictures I always take my own sweets . seemingly they used to be able to stop you but now they can't because of entrapment law ( something I got told and not something I'm an expert on)

I used to throw a half dozen vegetarian sausage rolls in t'oven an hour or so before heading off to Easter Road then wrap them in tin foil. Three in one pocket of my jacket and three in the other one. That way I knew I was getting a balanced late lunch.

Nothing on the menu at Easter Road that would excite me. Anyway by providing my own scran I avoid having to queue for ages.

Simples.

@hibs.net private member
    The steak pies in Behind The Goals pre-match are 100 times better than the ones from the kiosks

I go to White Hart Lane quite a bit. Multi-million dollar football club and the food is still utter ***** and it seems to always take them completely by surprise when lots of people want fed and watered at half time.

As long as people keep buying ***** at inflated prices, they will keep selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    I say we go the other direction. Sirloin steak, cooked medium rare (again using the Ford model) with a rocket salad, parmesan crusted pan fried baby new potatoes and a red wine jus. Glass of nice riocha to go with it instead of your bovril as well.
    "We're gonny deep fry yer taaaaaaties.....Deep fry yer tatties, we're gonna deep fry yer tatties"

Let your cheap fried doo-dahs be the reserve of Gorgie. Proper, Hibs class food that Le God would appreciate.
    HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!

We'll be using the finest "Oil De La Vegeteeeble", direct from the groond of East Lothianshire, as I said in my fully costed and detailed plan. Tatteez, de la brek, as they say in the Treenent.

And Le God? You telling me you have no idea that when naebody was looking he fired straight doon to the Bronx, late on a Sunday night and snaffled a big two pound bag ay chips, nae salt, just plenty sauce and a tin of Irn Bru?

I also make bitter chocolate and salted caramel brownies that could replace the ridiculously overpriced bags of sweets and **** too.
    "Deep fry yer brownieesssssssssssss.....we're gonna deep fry yer brownies....deep fry yer brow....." ach, ye get it eh?

The bottom line
    _______________ <<<<

Is....

Tatties. Big, **** off tatties, cut into big, **** off chips. Sold in a traditional sheet of newspaper (Petrie has a couple of thousand bales of old Herald and Post stored for such an occassion under the Dunbar End) and two poond a skull. As I said. Genius.

Nae pissing around.

Just imagine those big, fat, not quite shrivelled but no greasy, lashings of BROON sauce and piping hot...chips...as ye stand and remember the bad auld days when we had pishy pies, pizza, sweeties, crisps etc. Aw bollocks.

MON THE CHIPS

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Martini View Post
    "We're gonny deep fry yer taaaaaaties.....Deep fry yer tatties, we're gonna deep fry yer tatties"

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!

We'll be using the finest "Oil De La Vegeteeeble", direct from the groond of East Lothianshire, as I said in my fully costed and detailed plan. Tatteez, de la brek, as they say in the Treenent.

And Le God? You telling me you have no idea that when naebody was looking he fired straight doon to the Bronx, late on a Sunday night and snaffled a big two pound bag ay chips, nae salt, just plenty sauce and a tin of Irn Bru?

"Deep fry yer brownieesssssssssssss.....we're gonna deep fry yer brownies....deep fry yer brow....." ach, ye get it eh?

The bottom line
    _______________ <<<<

Is....

Tatties. Big, **** off tatties, cut into big, **** off chips. Sold in a traditional sheet of newspaper (Petrie has a couple of thousand bales of old Herald and Post stored for such an occassion under the Dunbar End) and two poond a skull. As I said. Genius.

Nae pissing around.

Just imagine those big, fat, not quite shrivelled but no greasy, lashings of BROON sauce and piping hot...chips...as ye stand and remember the bad auld days when we had pishy pies, pizza, sweeties, crisps etc. Aw bollocks.

MON THE CHIPS
    Can I at least get some proper vinegar on my chips?

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Can I at least get some proper vinegar on my chips?
    No problem.

Here >>> https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search...g=dbrw&newdg=1

...and wipe yer feet on the way oot again