hibs.net Messageboard

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 3,931 to 3,933 of 3933

Thread: Pet Peeves IV

Scottish Cup Victory - Witness 2016 Scouse Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My wife was just coming at the back of me to lock the door, which is fortunately how she managed to get to the door before the boy could push it open.

Yeah mate was not having a dig at you just have noticed particularly in my own family (in laws) a reluctance to lock the door.
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    It doesn't always work!

I remember a fairly boozy Saturday night out that ended up in a mate's flat on Easter Road. About 4:00am I decided that I'd had enough and went home to my place on Albert Street. About an hour later I woke up to find 4 of my pals sitting around me on my bed drinking beer from my fridge - I kept a spare key to my flat at my pals' place on Easter Road (in case I ever lost my own) and they'd decided to use it to prolong the party. To this day I still chuckle thinking about it.

Anyway, sorry to hear what happened at your place Matty - it must be a horrible feeling.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Same here, I can't believe the number of folk who leave their property and family vulnerable by leaving doors unlocked.....madness.
    I've had this discussion with the wife, My concern about locking the door is fire safety.

Don't know why I'm paranoid but I worry if there's a fire during the night if the door is locked it makes it difficult to get out. It's on a yale lock so people can't just walk in but I know it's not the most secure.