Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Folk who are just totally oblivious to others around them. In a single shop today, I experienced:

- standing looking at stock on shelves, guy walks right in front of me, stops, and the stands for a significant period of time completely blocking what I was already looking at, then strolls away

- a woman who stood leaning on the end of the till next to the conveyor belt, watching the queue in front of her consistently move forward, as well as the items on the belt, but didn’t move until her stuff started to be scanned, leaving everyone behind rushing to get their shopping on the belt so they could then start bagging their shopping

- a different woman stops her trolley right in the middle of the sliding doors to exit the store, so she could talk to her kids about why they shouldn’t climb on the displays. Yes it’s important to teach them how to behave, but could have stopped literally anywhere else and it wouldn’t have blocked everyone from leaving
A few years ago now. The old ASDA in Livingston had a narrow doorway. Two woman walking out stopped in the doorway to stop and chat, not side to side but facing each other standing behind their trolleys blocking folk from getting in or out. As I was right behind them the 'invective' I shouted at them on the need to block the whole doorway felt great. They could not quite work out why some radge was shouting at them until they saw the queue trying to get in.....

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk