hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby

Up to 6,000 ST's now

And 700 are new.
    As per LD's email today -

Thank you again for your support throughout the 14/15 season, the first of hopefully many for myself and Alan. We may have fallen in the final sprint for promotion but I can assure you that we have the bit between our teeth and work has already begun to prepare for next season.

The reaction of the supporters at the end of the game against Rangers was overwhelming. It’s probably the first time Alan, a lot of the players and I have truly experienced such a loud and emotional Sunshine on Leith, and I can tell you it definitely lifted the spirits despite the end result.

We got back to work the next day with a renewed determination to get our club back to where we belong. Winning the league is our ambition for next season, and we are looking to build a squad that will give us the best opportunity of doing this.

We are delighted that David and Fraser have signed up for next season. David is our new club captain and will lead the team on and off the pitch, and we’re confident Fraser will build on his promising start here. It’s a sign of intent that we want to hold on to our best talent, and we’ll be looking to add to it over the course of the summer.

We want to do our business early and have the majority of the squad in place for the start of pre-season, and to do this we need your support. The revenue generated from season tickets, the share issue and through Hibernian Supporters Limited allows us to invest in our playing squad with greater certainty.

We know you are one of the 6,000 who have purchased already, and we really appreciate your commitment. Over 700 of those are new season ticket holders for 15/16; a great sign that supporters are coming back and getting behind Alan and the team. We want more though. If we can get the rest of the current season ticket holders who haven’t renewed back on board, as well as getting a few more new supporters to sign up, we’ll be in a strong position.

With the renewal deadline coming up on Monday 8 June, get in touch with the supporters you normally go with to make sure they have renewed, or speak to your other Hibee friends and family about coming back to Easter Road on a regular basis. A collective effort across the fanbase to grow the number of season ticket holders will make a significant difference.

To help supporters manage the cost of a season ticket we are opening a new payment plan window, giving fans the opportunity to spread the cost over four months. Click HERE for more information on the payment plan.

I genuinely believe we are all involved in something very special here, and we want and need as many Hibees with us as possible. You’ve signed up already-now let’s get more on board.

Have a great summer and we look forward to having you back at Easter Road next season.

Yours in Sport,

Leeann

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    That was quite a good read. The bit about wanting to to do our business early and have the majority of the squad for the start of pre-season is good to hear.

Much better communication from Hibs these days. 6000 is impressive, a couple of decent signings and I can see that figure go to 8000.

Superb effort IMO considering the consequences. Will be the 5th most in Scotland regardless.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Got this email as well, no bad going do far. Hopefully the payment plan convinces some more.

Hope we can attract more to sign up, seem to be getting things correct off the field, hope fans continue to back the Club
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    Glad people are buying up!

We must turn out in big numbers all season!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was quite a good read. The bit about wanting to to do our business early and have the majority of the squad for the start of pre-season is good to hear.
    I got it as well, thought it was a really good email.

I heard a rumour, though I can't be sure if it's true, that the biggest increase in new STs has been in the Blackpool area. Apparently, some former B&B owner bought one for himself and then very generously starting buying them for all his mates.

If you know this guy, it's worth asking him if he might buy one for you as well.

I'm probably Hibs' worst nightmare in that I often "wait and see" before renewing (even though I always do).

The spark last season was Scott Allan signing - that said to me that we mean business and that season ticket was the best value one we've had for a while.

Today is the day that gets me to renew again. The combination of being able to pay over 4 months, getting Fyvie to sign up for 2 years plus signing Keatings (the type of player we've been crying out for) has convinced me to make a move again. And they are just the start of it.

Also, it's good to hear that so many others have already stumped up.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    I heard a rumour, though I can't be sure if it's true, that the biggest increase in new STs has been in the Blackpool area. Apparently, some former B&B owner bought one for himself and then very generously starting buying them for all his mates.

If you know this guy, it's worth asking him if he might buy one for you as well.

You nearly had me until then.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    You nearly had me until then.

Damnit!

Great email.

I'm one of the 700 but didn't get the email, and starting to feel unloved . In fact, I've not had any comms from Hibs since I bought my ST in April.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Great email.

I'm one of the 700 but didn't get the email, and starting to feel unloved . In fact, I've not had any comms from Hibs since I bought my ST in April.
    I didn't get an email from LD when I rejoined but got one today. Spam?

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Not unless she's also lost 3 stone and calls herself Venus Woman

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGrandpa View Post
    Glad people are buying up!

We must turn out in big numbers all season!
    absolutely mate, we need a good backing to help fund the signings we will make, i'm pleased we are getting business done early and i think we will see another couple of new faces come in as well

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Exactly the same for me, got it this morning. Says a lot IMO that almost 12% of Seasons are new & returners like us.

I still have a mate who says we were failures last season and its unacceptable we are in this division for 2 years. So there are still lots and lots to come back yet.

A great winning season will see them all return (I hope).

I'm working hard on getting my mate to buy one. He lapsed several years ago but I've persuaded him to come along in the season just ended and he's enjoyed what he's seen, so fingers crossed
    This is how it feels

I'm not getting any of the emails. I. Feel well out the loop grrrrr

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    I was worried that sales would slow down/dry up after a promising start after the Huns game but after today's news I know of 2 people who have renewed and one more who is going to! Excellent stuff!

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    The more people renew the more likely we'll go up.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

The fact is, the people running the club right now are worth giving your support to and the players are worth watching.

If people are able to afford a season ticket but are swithering about whether to buy one, I would urge them to get one as soon as possible.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    The fact is, the people running the club right now are worth giving your support to and the players are worth watching.

If people are able to afford a season ticket but are swithering about whether to buy one, I would urge them to get one as soon as possible.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

This 100%...if u can afford to buy an ST and sign up tp HSL...back Stubbs and Dempster to take us back to where we belong. ..

First Team Regular
    After all the positivity today I went and bought mine. Delighted. Would love us to make a real push on here to get more and more on board, I reckon the fact tynie was nearly full most weeks played a big part in their rise last year. We need that level of support regardless of whether they came crawling out the wood work due to the financial problems. We have at last got a team worth our support who are giving us back what we put in. Hibs.net counter thread perhaps to push the numbers up and see where we are?

MON THE HIBEES, Cant wait for next season!!!!

Damn you Hibs, so predictable but I can't help get excited!

Said around September time we'd notnget promoted but go on a great run and be considered "unlucky" and with us being the favourites to win the League this year it will be enough to entice fans back, ok, we wont be favourites as Sevco will be classed as that come Matchday One and the honest truth being I didn't exoect them to do two seasons in this League either, but the Hibs stuff was a stick on and once again I'm hooked

Proves it doesn't take much to persuade fans to support their team. We have some stability, a decent manager, announced decent signings early on, and talking positively for the season ahead. Refreshing change.

I would love to buy a ST but due to family reasons I can't. After working shifts for nearly 18 years I finally get most Sats off but defo going to try and make more games (walk ups) this coming season. Managed about 9 home and a few away.

Jealous TBH but not worth upsetting folk if I got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    I would love to buy a ST but due to family reasons I can't. After working shifts for nearly 18 years I finally get most Sats off but defo going to try and make more games (walk ups) this coming season. Managed about 9 home and a few away.

Jealous TBH but not worth upsetting folk if I got one.
    Thank goodness I am passed that stage ,one of the benefits of getting older Aldo ,think me and my son wiill respond to the call given recent flurry of transfer and resigning activity .We owe it to the new regime who have in a relatively short time span turned this Club around and given us something to be proud of again

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Thank goodness I am passed that stage ,one of the benefits of getting older Aldo ,think me and my son wiill respond to the call given recent flurry of transfer and resigning activity .We owe it to the new regime who have in a relatively short time span turn red this Club around and given us something to be proud of again
    We are sort of making up for lost time tbh Ronnie. Missed so many family events in that 18 year period. It's not going to stop me going to games I just can't justify a ST at this moment in time.