hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From my lofty position atop the Swiss Alps (not really) I'm going to make some contribution to Hibs/a Hibs related "thing" this year, just deciding which one.

Question: If one is a HSL contributor (one-time or monthly) and nothing else, is there any level of priority/loyalty points awarded to you, or is it just money into Hibs and HSL membership full stop?

If so, seems odd as - IIRC - KfK members pay their monies (£150, less than the recommended annual HSL contribution of £225) and get a place in the queue for big game tickets before general sale (but after ST holders etc obviously). Does that remain the case?

I couldn't see a KfK homepage directly online, only the very laudable Leith Links initiative (to which I would also consider donating, irrespective of whether donators there get any level of ticket priority, which I assume they do not)

Who's gonna get my money?
    No, as it was being abused by some unfortunately

You're right about there being nothing online about KfK but Hibs advised me only this week that there is to be a relaunch of the scheme in the near future

I actually suggested to HSL board members, at the St Pat's AGM, that one way of increasing membership may be to give loyalty points to those who contribute. LD advised they were still tweaking the system but they were certainly looking at it.

Obviously I am biased towards Leith Links/KfK but, IMHO, the beauty of the scheme is, that whilst you will not get a certificate or be invited to an AGM, you are contributing to the future of our support, helping a child attend games who wouldn't be able to normally AND directly influencing the transfer kitty AS has access to

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    No, as it was being abused by some unfortunately

You're right about there being nothing online about KfK but Hibs advised me only this week that there is to be a relaunch of the scheme in the near future

I actually suggested to HSL board members, at the St Pat's AGM, that one way of increasing membership may be to give loyalty points to those who contribute. LD advised they were still tweaking the system but they were certainl ylooking at it.

Obviously I am biased towards Leith Links/KfK but, IMHO, the beauty of the scheme is, that whilst you will not get a certificate or be invited to an AGM, you are contributing to the future of our support, helping a child attend games who wouldn't be able to normally AND directly influencing the transfer kitty AS has access to
    I'd say that - if it can be set-up and monitored effectively at Hibs' end - that's a no-brainer. And shame on the bampots that abused the previous KfK priority level - ********s, but we are a broad church I guess.

With KfK, it can be a one-off thing right? I'm not a fan of monthly things for the simple reason that I sign up for them and, as I know from bitter experience, forget almost immediately, meaning in about 2 years I'll suddenly realise the reason I'm broke is that I've been running umpteen monthy contributions like a numpty.

I'd sooner donate a larger wedge one-time, get a thank you e-mail and a warm fuzzy feeling and be done with it (until the next time I'm feeling generous )

If you could share full KfK bank details including IBAN and BIC code via PM, I'd definitely consider making a donation

I'd say that - if it can be set-up and monitored effectively at Hibs' end - that's a no-brainer. And shame on the bampots that abused the previous KfK priority level - ********s, but we are a broad church I guess.

With KfK, it can be a one-off thing right? I'm not a fan of monthly things for the simple reason that I sign up for them and, as I know from bitter experience, forget almost immediately, meaning in about 2 years I'll suddenly realise the reason I'm broke is that I've been running umpteen monthy contributions like a numpty.

I'd sooner donate a larger wedge one-time, get a thank you e-mail and a warm fuzzy feeling and be done with it (until the next time I'm feeling generous )

If you could share full KfK bank details including IBAN and BIC code via PM, I'd definitely consider making a donation
    Absolutely. £75 buys one KfK ST outright but any donation is welcome as it will be pooled with ALL the others I know what you mean about DD's etc but if you would rather, £6.25 per month also pays for a KfK ST (in case anyone else is interested ).

Thank you, I will send you a PM with the bank details shortly

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    For those that may have missed this Blog from our very own, Matty Fairnie

http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.....html?spref=tw

@hibs.net private member
    From my lofty position atop the Swiss Alps (not really) I'm going to make some contribution to Hibs/a Hibs related "thing" this year, just deciding which one.

Question: If one is a HSL contributor (one-time or monthly) and nothing else, is there any level of priority/loyalty points awarded to you, or is it just money into Hibs and HSL membership full stop?

If so, seems odd as - IIRC - KfK members pay their monies (£150, less than the recommended annual HSL contribution of £225) and get a place in the queue for big game tickets before general sale (but after ST holders etc obviously). Does that remain the case?

I couldn't see a KfK homepage directly online, only the very laudable Leith Links initiative (to which I would also consider donating, irrespective of whether donators there get any level of ticket priority, which I assume they do not)

Who's gonna get my money?
    Was speaking to Frank Dougan about that very subject this week. Ex Pats were discussed with HibsTV and fans who back schemes such as HSL, have shares, attend away games etc. It is something they are looking into after the Ibrox issues.

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Thanks for sharing though!
    It's no problem Mr.

It's good to have such positive news after all the headwinds us poor Hibby's have had to endure

http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.....html?spref=tw

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html

First Team Breakthrough
    Signed up.