hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HSL makes a difference

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I'm contributing, if you can financially please think about doing so, it all helps

Quote Originally Posted by linlithgowhibbie View Post
    I'm contributing, if you can financially please think about doing so, it all helps
    Absolutely, the money is going straight to the playing budget. Dig deep if you can folks.

@hibs.net private member
    Just signed up for £18.75 per month. Took minutes.

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

Full set now season ticket, shares and HSL.

Know it isn't much but every little helps! If that and other contributions help get a player so much the better.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Its not letting me read that. Could someone copy and paste please.

@hibs.net private member
    HE’S OURS
    Hibernian Supporters Limited make a major contribution to next season with the announcement that our Club has signed Fraser Fyvie on a 2 year deal.
    This important signing has happened because of our supporters and members who have contributed to HSL.
    Leeann Dempster said: “This signing demonstrates our commitment to providing Alan with the resources he needs to continue the development of his squad for the coming campaign.
    “We are able to do this in no small part because of the contributions made by HSL. The £100,000 contributed so far and the certainty of another £150,000 over the next 12 months have made a real difference in my being able to commit expenditure on players. Supporters have asked for evidence of the impact they can directly have on our Club and this is tangible evidence of that impact.”
    Kenny MacAskill, Chair of HSL stated: “This signing reaffirms our role at HSL and the role of supporters generally. Our aim is simple – raise funds, buy shares and help support Leeann and Alan develop our Club. If there has ever been a time to join the evolution it is now. The greater certainty of funding we can provide then the better the Club we will have. This signing proves that there is a direct link between what we do at HSL and a better future for our Club.”
    The message is clear. The more we raise the more can be provided to Alan to develop and build his squad for the coming season. Next season’s campaign will be equally as tough as this season with both Rangers and St Mirren in the same league which is already competitive with the likes of Falkirk and Queen of the South.
    The earlier we can help fund our sporting ambition the better our team will be.
    Join today.
    Jun 1st, 2015

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    HE’S OURS
    Hibernian Supporters Limited make a major contribution to next season with the announcement that our Club has signed Fraser Fyvie on a 2 year deal.
    This important signing has happened because of our supporters and members who have contributed to HSL.
    Leeann Dempster said: “This signing demonstrates our commitment to providing Alan with the resources he needs to continue the development of his squad for the coming campaign.
    “We are able to do this in no small part because of the contributions made by HSL. The £100,000 contributed so far and the certainty of another £150,000 over the next 12 months have made a real difference in my being able to commit expenditure on players. Supporters have asked for evidence of the impact they can directly have on our Club and this is tangible evidence of that impact.”
    Kenny MacAskill, Chair of HSL stated: “This signing reaffirms our role at HSL and the role of supporters generally. Our aim is simple – raise funds, buy shares and help support Leeann and Alan develop our Club. If there has ever been a time to join the evolution it is now. The greater certainty of funding we can provide then the better the Club we will have. This signing proves that there is a direct link between what we do at HSL and a better future for our Club.”
    The message is clear. The more we raise the more can be provided to Alan to develop and build his squad for the coming season. Next season’s campaign will be equally as tough as this season with both Rangers and St Mirren in the same league which is already competitive with the likes of Falkirk and Queen of the South.
    Join today.
    Jun 1st, 2015

With clarity like that, it's hard for the critics to suggest that HSL does not give direct value to the playing side of our club!. Superb support from the fans - let's keep up the great activity...

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Possibly, David Gray's deal too. I'm sure the Hibs fans can now see what a difference the funds from HSL are making.

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    HE’S OURS
    Join today.
    Jun 1st, 2015
    Delighted I coughed for this. Simple. Let the doubters and naysayers say fek all.

GGTTH.

ENDOF

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Finally been persuaded to join up..just set up the direct Debt, I'm now officially a member of HSL.

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    Finally been persuaded to join up..just set up the direct Debt, I'm now officially a member of HSL.
    well done

I've been paying my £18.75 for a few months now which means I own Fyvie you can have the next one

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    delighted with this, many folk who hadn't invested and were a bit sceptical will have a 2nd thought now, i'm glad to be playing my part

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    well done

I've been paying my £18.75 for a few months now which means I own Fyvie you can have the next one
    More than happy with that deal if it's Fontaine or Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    well done

I'm claiming Gray in that case, and not on HP either
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Paying £18.75 a month. It's money I can afford, I'm going into it with my eyes wide open and I'm happy to help the club with an additional wee bit on top of my ST.

Far be it for me to tell anyone how to spend their cash but supporters and a supporters group now own a decent percentage of the club and that will continue to grow. It's money the club can use to fund football which is what we are all about and today's deals prove the club is serious about pushing on imo.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Paying £18.75 a month. It's money I can afford, I'm going into it with my eyes wide open and I'm happy to help the club with an additional wee bit on top of my ST.

Far be it for me to tell anyone how to spend their cash but supporters and a supporters group now own a decent percentage of the club and that will continue to grow. It's money the club can use to fund football which is what we are all about and today's deals prove the club is serious about pushing on imo.
    I agree 100%, I just joined up with a one off payment. Like you I don't think it's my place to tell anyone how to spend their cash but perhaps if it's thought of as buying Hibs a pint every week, then some folks may realise joining HSL & being a part of our club is attainable.
    PS, I'm in London, pints are a fortune!

First Team Breakthrough
    Just signed up. I've been meaning to do it for weeks but didn't get around to it. All of the positives coming out of the club just now have given me the kick up the bum I needed!

@hibs.net private member
    It just shows what can be achieved by pulling resources. It's a shame that so many bought into the lies & smears at the launch of this. I pay £18.75 a month. But you can pay as little as £10. This is a great opportunity for Hibs fans to directly support Alan Stubbs's playing budget.

For those Petrie haters evey share HSL own is another closer to when Petrie is out of our club.

If you are a HSL member supply them with your mates contact numbers and let HSL try and sign them up

Come on you know it makes sense.

Reading this thread for the first time guys...

Does anybody know roughly how many HSL members are on board?

I was was thinking of joining up if it can help us buying players or keeping Scotty Allan etc...

Say we had 1000 paying £18.75pm that would be the equivalent of paying two players £2k per week with a wee bit left over.

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    It just shows what can be achieved by pulling resources. It's a shame that so many bought into the lies & smears at the launch of this. I pay £18.75 a month. But you can pay as little as £10. This is a great opportunity for Hibs fans to directly support Alan Stubbs's playing budget.

For those Petrie haters evey share HSL own is another closer to when Petrie is out of our club.

If you are a HSL member supply them with your mates contact numbers and let HSL try and sign them up

Come on you know it makes sense.
    I got the HSL email last night and gave them two mates details. One of whom looks like signing up!

Sadly, the other is still in the "no going back til rod leaves" camp

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    How do you sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    How do you sign up?
    http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html?devicelock=desktop

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Sadly, the other is still in the "no going back til rod leaves" camp
    There are people on here who claim those fans don't exist.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    There are people on here who claim those fans don't exist.
    I've never seen anyone claim that those people don't exist. I think there aren't as many as is made out, but there are definitely some out there.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I've never seen anyone claim that those people don't exist. I think there aren't as many as is made out, but there are definitely some out there.
    There are a lot of missing fans though and that's the most common reason I hear from people who used to attend.
    Don't know the exact figures but our average gate must be down a couple of thousand on previous seasons.
    There is lots going right at the club just now, it would be nice to take this one last excuse away from those absent.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    There are a lot of missing fans though and that's the most common reason I hear from people who used to attend.
    Don't know the exact figures but our average gate must be down a couple of thousand on previous seasons.
    There is lots going right at the club just now, it would be nice to take this one last excuse away from those absent.
    It would be nice, and one of the easiest ways to move on Rod Petrie is to buy shares and sign up to HSL! Another great reason to do it!
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    It would be nice, and one of the easiest ways to move on Rod Petrie is to buy shares and sign up to HSL! Another great reason to do it!

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    I think all things considered this has been pretty successful.

To out this into perspective at its height Club86 was pulling in £100k - the accountants can do the arithmetic for the net present value in today's terms. But that was a great, high benchmark IMO.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Not doubting that's what you hear Ozy, but still can't get my head round fans stopping watching the team because RP is still in situ. I can't imagine any individual preventing me from watching Hibs!

Incidentally, before anyone jumps on this, I too would like RP to depart but am wondering if his presence is pretty incidental now, given the signings and the launches of a share issue and HSL together with the other good work being undertaken by the board these days
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Not doubting that's what you hear Ozy, but still can't get my head round fans stopping watching the team because RP is still in situ. I can't imagine any individual preventing me from watching Hibs!

Incidentally, before anyone jumps on this, I too would like RP to depart but am wondering if his presence is pretty incidental now, given the signings and the launches of a share issue and HSL together with the other good work being undertaken by the board these days
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull