hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A vile Rangers creature.

One of the most disgusting posts I have ever seen. Don't want to tar them all with the same brush because I would like to think even the worst of them don't agree with this sort of crap but we really do have some horrible people in our society. https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/31/a2eedacba7d3561243b996e823e18bc1.jpg

2. Log in to remove the advert

They do have a unique brand of fan!!!

Left by mutual consent!
    Try again - link doesn't work...

...but are you sure we haven;t already seen the image?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberSauzee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That actually defies belief.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Oh dear

That's the one. Absolutely incredible that somebody could write that.

Left by mutual consent!
    Sickening

He's not related to O'Murphy, thankfully!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    That's the one. Absolutely incredible that somebody could write that.
    What kind of sick mind must you have to think that posting something like that is even remotely acceptable?

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Horrible vile individual . Email that to the Sun

First Team Regular Salt N Sauzee's Avatar
    Laddie's getting absolute pelters on Twitter right now.

What an erse

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    no decent human being types something so sub-human like that, the author of that actually needs some pity and some serious mental health support, quite worrying and dangerous things obviously going on his evil mind...

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    The individual behind that will most likely be a brainless oaf seeking attention with an offensive tweet.

First Team Regular Salt N Sauzee's Avatar
    https://twitter.com/markd7460/status/605103366948020224

Another ridiculous one from presumably a Celtic Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by HibsmanHart View Post

Unbelievable, there are no words.....

I really despair at humanity sometimes.

Both of these sickos are clearly not right in the head. Can action not be taken against these individuals? Beyond the pale.

First Team Breakthrough
    Look if you don't want to be offended don't look on the internet. To be honest if someone pushed me in the back like that I would probably crack them back so I can see where Moshni is coming from, still though a professional footballer should know better and he should of shaken the boys hand as well. I live just outside Glasgow and all the manky mob in my work were all laughing and joking last week so work is going to be sweet tomorrow!

Despite it being disgusting, why do people get worked up about what these complete morons say, they're just doing it to get attention. Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by anon1875 View Post
    Look if you don't want to be offended don't look on the internet. To be honest if someone pushed me in the back like that I would probably crack them back so I can see where Moshni is coming from, still though a professional footballer should know better and he should of shaken the boys hand as well. I live just outside Glasgow and all the manky mob in my work were all laughing and joking last week so work is going to be sweet tomorrow!
    What does Moshni have to do with this?

What a load of s****. How do you think the families of the late Phil O'Donnel and Lee Rigby would feel if they read that stuff? You can be sure they would be much more than offended.

So what your saying is that it's ok to post that sort of stuff but if you don't want to be offended don't go on the Internet. What an opening statement! WOW!

Those who posted that are the lowest of the low and deserve everything that's coming their way but you my friend really need to engage your brain before you type. Some statement!

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    WTF! Is it your work?

Despite all this vile hatred the media et al still want these 2 vile companies representing Scotland

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    What a horrible thing to say! He won't get off with that the old bill will be knocking on his door for that

Quote Originally Posted by BadGrandpa View Post
    What a horrible thing to say! He won't get off with that the old bill will be knocking on his door for that
    I agree that both comments are tasteless and nasty but I doubt either of them fall into the criminal category.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGrandpa View Post
    Unfortunately as horrible and disgusting as they are they probably don't break any laws. Should get banned from Twitter though.

Sorry... That is complete bollocks. That's like saying if you don't like bullying just ignore it. Social media is THE biggest tool (apart from the tweeter we are discussing) for people to pedal hate and disgust and offend decent folks. Why should we just ignore it?? This tit deserves a wee appearance in the court for this inexcusably offensive remark. Until WE change our attitude of "Ach, that's the internet for you," idiots like him will continue with there "banter" as I've also heard this kind of thing described as. Sorry, it's just to easy to turn a blind eye to this kind of hatred...

9 retweets 1 favourite jeezo. What a ridiculous piece of nonsense.

Blog Entries
    from FF -

I have read all sorts of pysh in a variety of threads that he didn't act in a manner befitting the jersey.
    That this player was a disgrace in his behaviour.
    That in that one moment he disgraced our club.

Already we can see the narrative being prepared in the media and the spin being thrown deliberately and with much manipulation by every Rangers hating voice in Scotland.

I can expect the latter, but it is the former that really disgusts me.

We all saw what happened.
    A Rangers player walking off the park quite disconsolate, and showing no aggression and in fact oblivious even to the person behind him, was for no justifiable reason subjected to a physical attack on his person from behind and with no warning.

He reacted in an instance and defended himself.
    He defended himself rather ably and with some instant and effective aplomb.

Immediately he was then subjected to a group attack and battered from all quarters from something not unlike the disgusting gang attacks so usually condemned in the red top press.
    Perhaps something we have come to associate with the most craven and unmanly attacks of all.

Worse the initial provocateur of the incident used this itself to mount a second cowardly assault upon the victim (That is Mohsni for those not keeping up).

Now it was an unseemly moment at the end of a disappointing game for Rangers.
    It came at the exact instant when the Motherwell players could be expected to be overwhelmed by euphoria and their opponents Rangers most definitely weakened by abject despair.

Understandably Mohsni wanted to get off the park and back to the dressing room, his body language the moment before the assault is clear testimony to that fact.

Yet despite all of this and despite the very fundamental historical dignity that once anchored Scottish common sense in the right of a man to defend himself against unprovoked aggression, the narrative being forced upon the Scottish public as we speak is that this was a matter of a Rangers player out of control.

I never defend anyone disgracing the club, but I certainly will always stop short of condemning any person for acting in a very understandable and human way.
    Any one of us would probably have reacted like Mohsni today.

Mohsni isn't the disgrace.
    The real disgrace and the calamitous shame for our club and our support, are the many who claim to be of our own, who have not the cojones to stand by a Rangers player when Scottish injustice assembling in all of its hateful forms again conspires to single out an individual from our club, and attack him like a pack of wolves.

You, those I accuse, would have been the same who left Woodburn to be burned at the stake from the same hatred.

It is you who are the real deadweight around our neck.