hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's difficult to put a figure on it, but Looking at FF, I would guess that about 80% of Sevco supporters would say that the thug was the victim and totally justified in his actions. That is a staggering indication of the depravity of their support
    Moshni told his story to the press, and made out Erwin was the instigator, and the whiter than white Moshni, was only acting in self defence, as apparently he feared for his safety..... Goram of two minds, reckons it was Erwin's fault too.....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Moshni told his story to the press, and made out Erwin was the instigator, and the whiter than white Moshni, was only acting in self defence, as apparently he feared for his safety..... Goram of two minds, reckons it was Erwin's fault too.....
    Ok folks with a "foreign" wife and with a father in law who supports a team with "animal" (as Edmundo was nicknamed) I give you this...

Imagine Moshni had been Sounness...

Now Sounness reputation preceded him but really if you push around fiery continentals or countries with machistas you're going to get it back - with interest its not necessarily right it's the way it is and pride and showing face comes into it.

Ill ask my father in law for his take but I can assure you news of the brawl reached Brazil - he commented on it in passing but the kids were having their mad half hour so I couldn't make out much.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.