hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar

Season Ticket Sales for Next Season

Have you renewed? What can we expect sales-wise? What will it take for you to renew now that we're staying down?

2. Log in to remove the advert

As of a week past Wednesday we had sold 5800. Hopefully that creeps up towards 10 which will help us kick on as a club.

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As of a week past Wednesday we had sold 5800. Hopefully that creeps up towards 10 which will help us kick on as a club.
    That sounds like pretty reasonable progess to date

Quote Originally Posted by whiskyhibby View Post
    That sounds like pretty reasonable progess to date
    Yes that was a reasonable figure for mid May but we need to get up to 10. That would allow us to sign Fyvie etc and improve in areas which need strengthened. I can see why the floating supporter wouldnt buy but I would urge folk to commit if they can. We need to be bossing this league next season (hopefully a league without rangers) and if we are top crowds will soar. Yes its been tough but but we need to have the fans onside now to build on the good things that are now beginning to happen off the pitch.

How many did we sell this season? (Or i guess techincally for us now last season).
    Last edited by green&left; 25-05-2015 at 02:20 PM.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    How many did we sell this season? (Or i guess techincal for us now last season).
    7000 (ish)

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    Have you renewed? What can we expect sales-wise? What will it take for you to renew now that we're staying down?
    Yes of course I've renewed, I support Hibs no matter what.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Yes of course I've renewed, I support Hibs no matter what.
    I'll be renewing this month or next. Going to do as soon as possible to help what little I can to expand or maintain players budget.

If we get as good or even better football (end product) than we got this season, it'll be worth the money especially as I expect us to be celebrating league title.

Already got mine. Have got to get behind Stubbsy now. Considering what he was left with he has done a fantastic job in building a quality side that plays decent football.

I renewed mine weeks ago.

Where else would I be on a Saturday afternoon when Hibs are playing at home?

I didn't even need to think about it.

yes I have ,have you ?
    I think it'll be roughly the same as last season but IF we're playing well & winning at home more i'd expect the half seasons figures to rise

@hibs.net private member GordonHFC's Avatar
    Just bought my first season ticket in 15 years due to the kids sporting commitments. Looking forward to next season.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: O7 titch 62
    I didn't and won't be nothing to do with what league we are in but that's another thread 😉😉

Think it will be around about the same as last season. As a club we are down to the die hards. It is still going to take a good bit more to turn occassional attenders into regulars and to tempt back lost fans.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Titch View Post
    I didn't and won't be nothing to do with what league we are in but that's another thread 
    Have you contacted the club and expressed your concerns?

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post
    Already got mine. Have got to get behind Stubbsy now. Considering what he was left with he has done a fantastic job in building a quality side that plays decent football.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post

Spot on.

The club needs us now more than ever to step up.

@hibs.net private member HibbyKeith's Avatar
    Renewed weeks ago, but will be moving seat for next season.

Need space for my 2 boys who are also getting season tickets next year, this will be the youngest first season ticket too. hopefully one to remember for him. (and all us ofc)

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    yes I have ,have you ?
    I think it'll be roughly the same as last season but IF we're playing well & winning at home more i'd expect the half seasons figures to rise
    Have indeed! One of the few ways I can continually support the club over the season given how far away I am.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Spot on.

The club needs us now more than ever to step up.
    Totally agree a real shame we didnt get to the final of the Scottish as that would have increased season tickets markedly however we are where we are and hopefully enough people will have been encouraged with the improvement this season. I was at one of the Hibs net trips to East Mains and both Stubbsy and Craig Flanagan the fitness guy said the real fitness work is done pre-season and they werent really able to get a proper one due to the short turnaround and also how poor the players fitness was from the previous regime

I think we will be flying at the start of next season sharpness and fitness wise.

For this league, are you joking!!! As long as Petrie is there and we don't sign at least one international class striker I'm out !!!

Or to put it another way .... yes

Seriously ... if you can afford it, do it. This is about a club needing its supporters to step up and back its efforts. If this was the same old Hibs I would understand folk being reluctant, but looking at the way we have played on the park and the whole new attitude off it, which is clear for all to see, I think this is a manager, team and board ( Petrie notwithstanding ) working really hard to be worthy of our support.

IMO if we can make 9,000 it will be fantastic ..... make 10,000 and it gives us a real chance to build on what we already have.

C'mon folks ...... For the first time in a long time we have a club worthy of our support

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    For this league, are you joking!!! As long as Petrie is there and we don't sign at least one international class striker I'm out !!!

Or to put it another way .... yes

Seriously ... if you can afford it, do it. This is about a club needing its supporters to step up and back its efforts. If this was the same old Hibs I would understand folk being reluctant, but looking at the way we have played on the park and the whole new attitude off it, which is clear for all to see, I think this is a manager, team and board ( Petrie notwithstanding ) working really hard to be worthy of our support.

IMO if we can make 9,000 it will be fantastic ..... make 10,000 and it gives us a real chance to build on what we already have.

C'mon folks ...... For the first time in a long time we have a club worthy of our support
    Well said !

ps I renewed in the first week of them coming on sale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Renewed weeks ago. The club need our support more than ever, come on folks! If you can afford it, get it done.

@hibs.net private member H18S NX's Avatar
    me & mate renewed two months ago.GGTTH.

I can't due to work,but will be getting the 3 kids paid up as usual,I go to prob 80% of the games but wish it could be more

Coaching Staff
    Get Andy Murray, Irvine Welsh, The Proclaimers and Wee Gordon to buy 100 each and give to the youngsters that don't have the opportunity most of us do .......wee incentive that they can play a game v Andy, read a book with Irvine, get on stage with the boys.........keepy uppies wi wee G

...c'moan Irvine get yer cash oot

......in all seriousness we should be tapping into our 'famous fans' market more (not taking them for cash, just getting them a wee bit involved)........baggsy a walk doon the cat walk wi Kirsty Gallagher

@hibs.net private member
    Renewed along with 2 friends who hadn't had one in years.

Eldest son hasn't renewed though which is really disappointing. He thinks he will miss too many games again so is buying shares instead and will be a walk up.

Renewed my season ticket in March and will be purchasing shares in HSL in the next few weeks. The way I see it, £18.75 a month is only 1 pint a week (city centre prices). GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Sudds_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post

What he said!......

....not claiming to be an uberfan (or uber anything) but if you love Hibs and are lucky enough to have the means to buy one (and time to attend) .........

...........why not?
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Get Andy Murray, Irvine Welsh, The Proclaimers and Wee Gordon to buy 100 each and give to the youngsters that don't have the opportunity most of us do .......wee incentive that they can play a game v Andy, read a book with Irvine, get on stage with the boys.........keepy uppies wi wee G

...c'moan Irvine get yer cash oot

......in all seriousness we should be tapping into our 'famous fans' market more (not taking them for cash, just getting them a wee bit involved)........baggsy a walk doon the cat walk wi Kirsty Gallagher
    I know a lot of kids in my street that can't get to games,I try and take one of the wee yins pals when my youngest is not going (usually to cold or too noisy,he's only 2).its a shame some wee hibs kids don't get to go as I couldn't imagine me not going at that age

Have indeed! One of the few ways I can continually support the club over the season given how far away I am.