hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    There is no danger I want those manky hun *******s to win anything. I hope Motherwell rip them a new one. The huns are the most vile institution on planet earth and anything short of their complete annihilation will piss me off.

We've got the beating of those bams and had we not squandered 15 corners on Wednesday, we'd have gone to play Motherwell.

I'll take those radges again ANY day of the week; they are truly pish, there's a chance their financial woes will get them in even more **** and the pish they have on the pitch is nothing to be feared.

In addition, I'd rather cut of my own arm and feed it to a pit bull than ever want those *******s to win ANYTHING.

ENDOF

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    It's a real dilemma. Rangers winning promotion might make things easier next season, but then again, it might not. They are so poor, I don't think they'd be significantly better than Motherwell. Naturally, whichever outcome benefits Hibs is the answer to the question, but I'm unsure whether the advantage of not playing Rangers next season would be distinct.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Martini View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no danger I want those manky hun *******s to win anything. I hope Motherwell rip them a new one. The huns are the most vile institution on planet earth and anything short of their complete annihilation will piss me off.

We've got the beating of those bams and had we not squandered 15 corners on Wednesday, we'd have gone to play Motherwell.

I'll take those radges again ANY day of the week; they are truly pish, there's a chance their financial woes will get them in even more **** and the pish they have on the pitch is nothing to be feared.

In addition, I'd rather cut of my own arm and feed it to a pit bull than ever want those *******s to win ANYTHING.

ENDOF
    I'm with you on this one

Rangers and their vile set of fans are absolute **** of the earth, they are a truly despicable, nasty, vile club and their fans are absolute vermin. I despise them with a passion but it pains me to say that i prefer them to go up. They will strengthen in the summer big time I reckon so we could do with them being out the way to give ourselves the best possible chance of winning the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    Can't believe anyone, who is thinking about this with a level head, would want Sevco to stay in the Championship next season.

They are going to spend in the summer and would likely win the league next season and then we would have another season facing the lottery of the play offs.

No thanks.

I can't stand them and it does stick in the craw a bit to say this but I hope they go up.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    It's not about wanting Sevco Huns to be promoted, it's about not wanting them in our division next season to improve our own chances.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    It's a real dilemma. Rangers winning promotion might make things easier next season, but then again, it might not. They are so poor, I don't think they'd be significantly better than Motherwell. Naturally, whichever outcome benefits Hibs is the answer to the question, but I'm unsure whether the advantage of not playing Rangers next season would be distinct.
    They have beaten Hibs twice in our last three matches despite that. The Huns will spend, and/or bring in better players on loan next season. They will also clear out all the deadwood like Boyd, Miller & Black, and will be much stronger next season. Guaranteed, they are not going to sit back and do nothing to improve.

They now have a manager who seems to know what he's doing. He has made them better organised and harder to beat than the shambles under McCoist, & then McDowall who didn't even want the job.

Hibs simply must win the Championship outright next season. A stronger Sevco will make that very difficult indeed.

I despise the Ibrox club and I wish them nothing but bad stuff. However my priority is wanting to see Hibs promoted. With them out of the way, I think that promotion would be more likely, but not a given.

I can't see Rangers going up.

...But I can see a swift league reconstruction

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I hope sevco go up, but i was talking about this on the way back to the car, and i bet you if Motherwell score i will jump out my seat cheering.

No logic there at all?

Quote Originally Posted by OsloHibs View Post
    I can't see Rangers going up.

...But I can see a swift league reconstruction
    Depends on what you mean by swift. I believe that the very earliest any league reconstruction could take place would be for season 2016/17. No doubt someone will be able to confirm if that's right or wrong.

Even then, reconstruction is by no means a certainty, even if it were to be proposed. A lot of clubs currently in the SPFL will look to protect their own financial interests, and could possibly/probably vote against any change to the status quo.

I don't think we're far off being a very good side who could win this league at a canter ourselves (like Hearts did).

A wee bit more killer instinct in the final third, cut out the silly goals at the back and it doesn't matter who else is in our league.

I will therefore go for a tired The Rangers suffering end of season heartache, a summer of off-the-field squabbling and a miserable 2015-2016 for der hun as karma finally catches up with them.

It would be a thing of beauty to condemn them to a third season in the Championship and the longer they are out of the top league the better it is for Scottish football.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I don't think we're far off being a very good side who could win this league at a canter ourselves (like Hearts did).

A wee bit more killer instinct in the final third, cut out the silly goals at the back and it doesn't matter who else is in our league.

I will therefore go for a tired The Rangers suffering end of season heartache, a summer of off-the-field squabbling and a miserable 2015-2016 for der hun as karma finally catches up with them.

It would be a thing of beauty to condemn them to a third season in the Championship and the longer they are out of the top league the better it is for Scottish football.
    Problem is it's gonna be a rebuild next year...so abit premature really!

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Well, now that it's been decided, who's your preference to go/stay up?

For me, and it pains me to say it because I absolutely HATE them with a passion, and think of their fans throwing stuff at Scotty, the muppets on my Facebook, every horrible experience I've had with their mutant fans, but it's them I want to personally go up.

Let's not let feelings get in the way, it's definitely in our best interests that they do. King will put in a decent amount of cash in the summer, they'll strengthen and be organized further by McCall.

I feel with Motherwell and St Mirren in with us that, if we keep the bulk of this team together, we'll walk the league next season and have it won early.

What's everyone's thoughts?
    Well to beat Huns for me

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    Can't believe anyone, who is thinking about this with a level head, would want Sevco to stay in the Championship next season.

They are going to spend in the summer and would likely win the league next season and then we would have another season facing the lottery of the play offs.

No thanks.

I can't stand them and it does stick in the craw a bit to say this but I hope they go up.
    This is where I am too, Trig
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Motherwell unquestionably.

But I think they'll beat a tired Sevco.
    I'm with you. I want Motherwell to prevail against the forces of darkness and keep them down.

We can then do them properly next season.

First Team Breakthrough
    Huns - fans are vile, what they stand for is vile and the songs they sing are vile. How the**** they get away with singing those songs is beyond me. The directors, board members etc must surely cringe.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    We need the huns to win but I don't know why I'm even bothering to watch the game because the minute it starts I'll be supporting Motherwell, like most of us.

First Team Breakthrough
    Would love to see the Huns crash and burn in the final, but Motherwell are our best chance of winning the league next season. king will put money into them this summer, if they're still in the championship they'll coast it.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    This is where I am too, Trig
    The Rangers cannot afford another season in the Championship JB......bargaining in my opinion has already begun with reconstruction, a word unheard of until last month, appearing more and more in the media and press. It's always been on the cards and I'm firmly of the opinion that even if we win the league next season, there will be a new league format in Scotland and a 16 team league.

The Rangers being in the Championship means that the SPFL will undoubtedly want, and feed through the media, a 'need for change' - before a ball is kicked in anger season 2015/16.

Motherwell will beat The Rangers - they were there for the taking second half today. Boys put a shift in but we became disjointed and rushed. Effort was there, skill in flashes.......but quite simply we had no teeth. It's not that bad a result at the end of the day, I was more peed off at the semi v Falkirk........next season I think we will see pace, width and youth. The derbies are a huge loss, but to be frank, The Championship will be competitive and a fantastic learning ground for our young players coming through like Allan, Duthie, Dunsmore, Martin........it's how I envisaged the season end (sadly) so I am not surprised.

Hibs beat The Rangers 4 times, outplayed Hearts in every derby......consistency let us down as well as the start of the season when the previous regime left us in a football coma........Stubbs and the players have been superb in my opinion, we just lacked game intelligence last two games and had horrid luck re Forster and Boyle.

Onwards and upwards.......I'll guarantee we will have 4 games versus The Rangers next season too

Coaching Staff
    Despite our horrible start we finished above Rangers. We would do the same next season.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I hope sevco go up, but i was talking about this on the way back to the car, and i bet you if Motherwell score i will jump out my seat cheering.

No logic there at all?
    It's your head versus your heart.

I won't watch the remaining play off games for that reason.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovehibby View Post
    Would love to see the Huns crash and burn in the final, but Motherwell are our best chance of winning the league next season. king will put money into them this summer, if they're still in the championship they'll coast it.
    Will he? Still waiting to see if King will back up his words with actions.

Havent seen much of Motherwell so no idea how good they are. Honestly think that sevco are fish though and still cant believe we didnt beat them over two legs. Would think that Motherwell will beat them but hope sevco win it.

I hope Motherwell beat them.

I've heard a few people say that the rangers will be stronger next year, but I don't see it. I think they'll really struggle to sell season tickets for another year in the championship, and they still owe Mike Ashley 5m. They have massive financial problems that will only worsen with another year in the Championship. So **** the rangers, I hope they get pumped.

Motherwell please.

Quote Originally Posted by Bring_Back_Franck View Post
    I hope Motherwell beat them.

I've heard a few people say that the rangers will be stronger next year, but I don't see it. I think they'll really struggle to sell season tickets for another year in the championship, and they still owe Mike Ashley 5m. They have massive financial problems that will only worsen with another year in the Championship. So **** the rangers, I hope they get pumped.
    I'm with you, they have a huge rebuilding job, what quality players can they really attract in the Championship. If they don't start next season well, the pressure will really build (no different to us I guess) and the fans will turn. They could be back to leaking millions every month.

Want Well to stay up myself. Couldn't bring myself to hope it's the huns. Don't see them being much if any better than Well next season.

It will also bring more excitement to the league if we're going toe to toe with them all season. I can understand why some people want the huns promoted but I would love to go up against them next season and I don't think we should fear them, bring them on.

@hibs.net private member
    Come on you Well

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by franks View Post
    Want Well to stay up myself. Couldn't bring myself to hope it's the huns. Don't see them being much if any better than Well next season.

It will also bring more excitement to the league if we're going toe to toe with them all season. I can understand why some people want the huns promoted but I would love to go up against them next season and I don't think we should fear them, bring them on.
    This.
    100%

'Mon the well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I want Sevco out of our division and if they go up they will have at least 3 derby pumpings to look forward to. Surely it'll be between us and (probably) Motherwell next season.

Quote Originally Posted by franks View Post

So we go toe to toe with them all season and it comes down to the last game of the season. That's great but what if in that last game of the season they win and we draw. They go up and we end up being stuck in this league for a third year. Erm, no thanks. Why take the risk, we are well shot of them.