hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rangers fans

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think we should really consider limiting them to that amount of tickets for future games. didn't really hear them from the far end of the ground with an occasional exception.

Less of them = less noise and nonsense = better atmosphere
    Definitely, give them 1500 every time we play them

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hart RIP View Post
    At least they observed the minutes silence which actually surprised me.
    A few were in hospitality in the west upper and were goading Hibs fans at the end. Stewards led them away for their own safety.
    Yes but remember the were soldiers of the king so Huns were obviously going to observe silence otherwise we wouldn't even have considered it

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinho View Post
    Think we should really consider limiting them to that amount of tickets for future games. didn't really hear them from the far end of the ground with an occasional exception.

Less of them = less noise and nonsense = better atmosphere
    =less cash for us as unlike today, their cash would go straight into our tail.

It will be a while before we have enough demand to cut allocations in a 20000 seater ground. I would have cut the Saviles allocation but we don't have to worry about that for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    =less cash for us as unlike today, their cash would go straight into our tail.

It will be a while before we have enough demand to cut allocations in a 20000 seater ground. I would have cut the Saviles allocation but we don't have to worry about that for a while.

Yeah I know that, but... meh.
    I know there's been another thread on it. I Think it's worth it - 2,000 even at 28 quid.
    Takes an element of intimidation away from them.
    Might be worth it when alls said and done

Can I just add
    Vermin

**** of the earth.

ENDOF

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Hearts made a public complaint against Celtic earlier this season. We should do the same right now.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member Www1875hfc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Just had to walk through them.

Seriously if they didn't exist someone would have to invent them, total vermin.

Every one.of them a hard **** in a big group throwing bottles into a group of Hibs fans with kids.
    Reading on the STV online news page. Rangers fans punched and kicked a Hibs fan while with his 9 year old son. ?
    Absolute vermin.

Glad they took a tanking at the buses.

Quote Originally Posted by Www1875hfc View Post
    Reading on the STV online news page. Rangers fans punched and kicked a Hibs fan while with his 9 year old son. ?
    Absolute vermin.

Folk saying on twitter that they ambushed cars with hibs fans in them. Absolute vermin the lot of them.

First Team Breakthrough Nitten Hibee's Avatar
    Not often a will defend the huns but I walked through a lot of them with my 3 year old laddie and 8 year old nephew after the game and not a bit of aggro just depends if you bump into the wee ****** much like most supports

Quote Originally Posted by TheMonkey7 View Post
    Folk saying on twitter that they ambushed cars with hibs fans in them. Absolute vermin the lot of them.
    That doesn't surprise me after what I witnessed on Wednesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by trev the hat View Post
    Can I just add
    Vermin
    Completely. Hate the lot of them. Went to college in Glasgow and their sound to your face, doesn't take much for the mask to slip though. Their scared of the hibees and always will be

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    I was about 5 feet away and didn't see it until it was almost over as I was watching the game. Suspect there was a row of currents in the hostility and one of our guys took exception. Quite funny one of them was taking pictures of the "aggressor" and once he had it beckoned him to come on then. So I'm guessing a lawyer....
    He wasnt smoking a strange pipe, had a stupid beard and was singing the sash was he?

Quote Originally Posted by Www1875hfc View Post
    Absolute vermin.

What's the bit in bold all about?

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    He wasnt smoking a strange pipe, had a stupid beard and was singing the sash was he?
    Hehe

Football fans of all clubs dish it out to opposition fans/managers, and that's fine. The slagging and so on.

But can anyone think of a more ignorant, arrogant, evil, hate filled, bigoted set of supporters as those that follow The Rangers? They just take things to a different level.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    Football fans of all clubs dish it out to opposition fans/managers, and that's fine. The slagging and so on.

But can anyone think of a more ignorant, arrogant, evil, hate filled, bigoted set of supporters as those that follow The Rangers? They just take things to a different level.
    Yes the other cheek of the arse in Glasgow

Quote Originally Posted by liamh2202 View Post
    Yes the other cheek of the arse in Glasgow
    No time for Celtic fans either, but Huns are worse IMO. In fact, the worst I personally, have ever encountered.

Some Hearts fans are not too far behind in their hatred of Hibs BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    I was about 5 feet away and didn't see it until it was almost over as I was watching the game. Suspect there was a row of currents in the hostility and one of our guys took exception. Quite funny one of them was taking pictures of the "aggressor" and once he had it beckoned him to come on then. So I'm guessing a lawyer....
    Not quite. Around 8 Newco fans , including females and pensioners were sat in Hospitality(as is their right)winding fans up from around 80 minutes, my father on the way back from the toilet was addressed with " you are staying down you auld Fenian *******" and an earringed 60ish year old walking towards him aggressively; my dad is 76. I lost the plot and told ear ring hard man to sit on his arse, which he did, was then threatened by the 2 thirty something's in the group "Fenian *******" apparently. I went into the Hospitalty area to remonstrate, ancient guy with walking stick apologised, *****bags backed off and started filming me , one then picked up a small glass wine bottle then thought better of it. No way are they lawyers, trampy *******s in ill-fitting clothes.

I also spoke to the steward who was excellent, he had received a number of complaints about this group, 3 ********s on bevvy/meds out of 8 fans watching their football team.

Not my proudest moment, but bullies can GTF.

First Team Breakthrough
    Vile

Today they sang about derrys walls, the Vatican, the pope, Fenian *******s, uvf, Bobby sands, can't recall one song about rangers that wasn't offensive, the irony wasn't lost on them when they sang you couldn't sell all your tickets! With ibrokes 10k short on Wednesday

Their party songs were in full voice towards the end of the game, no doubt. That said, got the train back with 6 of them and they were sound as (might have been different if we'd have gone through though ).

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    The world would be a better place without them. Vile people.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    They do get one thing right though in one of their songs.

They are (The) Rangers and no-one likes them.
    Not 100% true. Their chums in Gorgie certainly do.

First Team Regular Canon Hannan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
    Not quite. Around 8 Newco fans , including females and pensioners were sat in Hospitality(as is their right)winding fans up from around 80 minutes, my father on the way back from the toilet was addressed with " you are staying down you auld Fenian *******" and an earringed 60ish year old walking towards him aggressively; my dad is 76. I lost the plot and told ear ring hard man to sit on his arse, which he did, was then threatened by the 2 thirty something's in the group "Fenian *******" apparently. I went into the Hospitalty area to remonstrate, ancient guy with walking stick apologised, *****bags backed off and started filming me , one then picked up a small glass wine bottle then thought better of it. No way are they lawyers, trampy *******s in ill-fitting clothes.

I also spoke to the steward who was excellent, he had received a number of complaints about this group, 3 ********s on bevvy/meds out of 8 fans watching their football team.

Not my proudest moment, but bullies can GTF.
    You should have asked a policeman to throw them out for sectarian behaviour.

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Aye, Fishers. 2 or 3 on huns, except for a fat racist orc, and several Cummings haters in the pool room!

Its a minority, don't you know!

Nasty bunch.
    a minority of about 50,000 knuckle dragging ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Cockney Cabbage View Post
    You should have asked a policeman to throw them out for sectarian behaviour.
    If there was a police officer present that would have been my approach , thanks for that.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hart RIP View Post
    At least they observed the minutes silence which actually surprised me.
    A few were in hospitality in the west upper and were goading Hibs fans at the end. Stewards led them away for their own safety.
    It shouldn't surprise.
    Even these ******s couldn't be stupid enough to disrupt a minutes silence in honour of British Military.
    If they did, they would then 'quintessentially' knock **** out of each other.
    Which would be nice.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    It's things like this that just leave me speechless as to why the media up in Scotland love this very despicable, vile, racist club so much?

Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    It's things like this that just leave me speechless as to why the media up in Scotland love this very despicable, vile, racist club so much?
    Because they don't want those fans popping round to their homes to discuss religion and football in greater detail.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.