hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rangers fans

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not 100% true. Their chums in Gorgie certainly do.
    Not sure about that. All hearts fans I know wanted us promoted over them. They really don't like them, regardless of what we occasionally think.

2. Log in to remove the advert

They are just morons at the end of the day. There's a lot of it about.

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Not sure about that. All hearts fans I know wanted us promoted over them. They really don't like them, regardless of what we occasionally think.
    Have to say, similar for me. Surprisingly non-antagonistic chats with those of a maroon preference in the run up to these games.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    That's what I found. They'll miss the Derby games as we all will.

Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    It's things like this that just leave me speechless as to why the media up in Scotland love this very despicable, vile, racist club so much?
    It shouldn't really leave you speechless. A fair number of "the media" are The Rangers supporters / sympathisers. Simple as that.

@hibs.net private member Www1875hfc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
    Not quite. Around 8 Newco fans , including females and pensioners were sat in Hospitality(as is their right)winding fans up from around 80 minutes, my father on the way back from the toilet was addressed with " you are staying down you auld Fenian *******" and an earringed 60ish year old walking towards him aggressively; my dad is 76. I lost the plot and told ear ring hard man to sit on his arse, which he did, was then threatened by the 2 thirty something's in the group "Fenian *******" apparently. I went into the Hospitalty area to remonstrate, ancient guy with walking stick apologised, *****bags backed off and started filming me , one then picked up a small glass wine bottle then thought better of it. No way are they lawyers, trampy *******s in ill-fitting clothes.

I also spoke to the steward who was excellent, he had received a number of complaints about this group, 3 ********s on bevvy/meds out of 8 fans watching their football team.

Not my proudest moment, but bullies can GTF.
    Taken from Rangers Media.

Absolutely disgusted with yesterday, paid £800 for a table in mixed hospitality - attendees included my Mrs, her mum and dad.
    Had a glass bottle thrown at me which hit my foot and an a guy in his late 50s was allowed to come over and challenge me to a square go (I'm 24). His son came over and led him away multiple times, boy looked embarrassed for him. My crime? I applauded Ian Black on to the field.
    Not a steward to be seen until I climbed over my seat to meet the ****, then it was me that got ushered down the stairs.
    Some old boy in his 60s also trying to have a pop, the only comfort I have is he'll be dead before Hibs are back up (old age not a threat).
    Brilliant seeing Petrie at the end, **** was spewing. Diet Tim ****s. *******s will never get another penny from me.
    Were going up with the Jambos!

Nameless
    Left by mutual consent!
    A very eloquent young man.

Quote Originally Posted by Www1875hfc View Post

Absolutely disgusted with yesterday, paid £800 for a table in mixed hospitality - attendees included my Mrs, her mum and dad.
    Had a glass bottle thrown at me which hit my foot and an a guy in his late 50s was allowed to come over and challenge me to a square go (I'm 24). His son came over and led him away multiple times, boy looked embarrassed for him. My crime? I applauded Ian Black on to the field.
    Not a steward to be seen until I climbed over my seat to meet the ****, then it was me that got ushered down the stairs.
    Some old boy in his 60s also trying to have a pop, the only comfort I have is he'll be dead before Hibs are back up (old age not a threat).
    Brilliant seeing Petrie at the end, **** was spewing. Diet Tim ****s. *******s will never get another penny from me.

Just another 40,000 to try and bring around to his way of thinking and then we're laughing.

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Www1875hfc View Post

I wonder how much truth is being told by this Rangers fan. IMO we do not need Rangers fans if they are going to act in provocative way. Their fans result in many of our fans not wanting to attend these games. I would give them 0000000000000000000 allocation until they can behave in a civil way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    I wonder how much truth is being told by this Rangers fan. IMO we do not need Rangers fans if they are going to act in provocative way. Their fans result in many of our fans not wanting to attend these games. I would give them 0000000000000000000 allocation until they can behave in a civil way.
    That is a point that is sometimes forgotten on here.

It's claimed that we cannot afford to turn down the money a full away end of huns gives us. However, there's rarely a mention for how many of our fans won't attend these games, and won't bring their kids along, because of the songs they sing and the way they act around the stadium before and after games. It's not an insignificant number of fans IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bring_Back_Franck View Post
    That is a point that is sometimes forgotten on here.

It's claimed that we cannot afford to turn down the money a full away end of huns gives us. However, there's rarely a mention for how many of our fans won't attend these games, and won't bring their kids along, because of the songs they sing and the way they act around the stadium before and after games. It's not an insignificant number of fans IMO.
    Yeh I. Are this exact point in the thread about cutting their allocation. I don't think it's a coincidence you never see a full family section at cat a games

Quote Originally Posted by Luzern67 View Post
    Today they sang about derrys walls, the Vatican, the pope, Fenian *******s, uvf, Bobby sands, can't recall one song about rangers that wasn't offensive, the irony wasn't lost on them when they sang you couldn't sell all your tickets! With ibrokes 10k short on Wednesday

This really winds me up.... The ***** on Sportsound, Bill Leckie, Gordon Waddell and the media in general harping on about how disgraceful and petty it was of Hibs to take the decision to limit there allocation with half the south stand sitting empty. Not one mention of the fact they limited us to 950 tickets with 10,000 empty seats at Ibrox. Is that not the same?? Obviously not in there little old firm world. ****s.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
    [/B]

This really winds me up.... The ***** on Sportsound, Bill Leckie, Gordon Waddell and the media in general harping on about how disgraceful and petty it was of Hibs to take the decision to limit there allocation with half the south stand sitting empty. Not one mention of the fact they limited us to 950 tickets with 10,000 empty seats at Ibrox. Is that not the same?? Obviously not in there little old firm world. ****s.
    Motherwell apparently giving them 1500.
    Last edited by s.a.m; 25-05-2015 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Number correction!

Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m View Post
    Motherwell apparently giving them 1200.
    Good

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2015/0...-arrangements/

These will be sold from 3.30pm today on a first come, first served basis, with the modest number of fans who have already renewed their 2015/16 season ticket guaranteed a ticket.
    ouch! they must be in a similar position to us last season.
    Last edited by Gatecrasher; 25-05-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Although I'm hoping Sevco win the tie, good on Motherwell for this.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

well done murrawell....limit that shower of disgusting vile terrorist-loving bigoted sectarian s*um

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinho View Post
    Think we should really consider limiting them to that amount of tickets for future games. didn't really hear them from the far end of the ground with an occasional exception.

Less of them = less noise and nonsense = better atmosphere
    Hopefully that's them gone for one season at least,just to add,I would happily pay double the ticket price to keep them out if money was at stake

Have to say, similar for me. Surprisingly non-antagonistic chats with those of a maroon preference in the run up to these games.
    I'm not doubting what either of you have said, but I would invite you or anyone who can be bothered (probably not!) to have a look at the threads on all the stories in EEN in any way connected with Hibs. They are awash with posts from Yams, nearly all absolutely delighted Hibs lost the play-off to the Huns and basically putting the boot into Hibs.

Now these are probably the usual Yam trolls who infest the EEN threads, but does anyone seriously think that these trolls are the only Yams who share these views and opinions? I very much doubt it. There is a significant percentage of the Hearts support who wanted Hibs to stay down, be in no doubt about that.
    Last edited by emerald green; 25-05-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Typo

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    I'm not doubting what either of you have said, but I would invite you or anyone who can be bothered (probably not!) to have a look at the threads on all the stories in EEN in any way connected with Hibs. They are awash with posts from Yams, nearly all absolutely delighted Hibs lost the play-off to the Huns and basically putting the boot into Hibs.

Now these are probably the usual Yam trolls who infest the EEN threads, but does anyone seriously think that these trolls are the only Yams who share these views and opinions? I very much doubt it. There is a significant percentage of the Hearts support who wanted Hibs to stay down, be in no doubt about that.

Nearly all the posters on those threads are complete
    Attached Images Attached Images

rangers fans

CCS thumped them. End of with their bile. Took a hiding, Good.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mac View Post
    CCS thumped them. End of with their bile. Took a hiding, Good.
    You must be so proud.

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    The most interesting thing I have noticed coming from the mouths of unwashed Sevco fans since they progressed is the constant mention of Karma for Motherwell.....They think that beating them to send them down will be pay back for voting them down a few years back. They clearly think they are victims and to this day they still ignore the fact that old Rangers cheated for years and won Trophy's they were not entitled to win. If Rangers fans beleive in Karma all of a sudden then they had better LOOK OUT!

Well I am talking about folk over the age of 5...

Clearly there is a marked difference between clear informed and competent people you are happy enough to consider a mate despite their footballing alligences and the complete and utter fan dans who go out of their way to make sure they are in the first 5 to post the same keech on their local media outlets on-line edition.

Anyway...
    Why am I defending hearts fans here...?!!!!!

Great jpeg earlier too. . I'm having that!

Clearly there is a marked difference between clear informed and competent people you are happy enough to consider a mate despite their footballing alligences and the complete and utter fan dans who go out of their way to make sure they are in the first 5 to post the same keech on their local media outlets on-line edition.

Anyway...

Yes I get all that, but if you believe a large number of Hearts supporters are unhappy seeing Hibs staying down then I think you are wrong.

The online trolls (mostly aged over the age of 5 I'd guess) are not just a few crazy loners. They are posting what a fair number of Hearts supporters are thinking, and saying amongst themselves.

There are decent Hearts supporters. Of course there are. But to think at least a significant number of them are not enjoying Hibs being in the Championship for another season, well I just don't buy that for a second.

Same Nazi salutes at PBS as at Greyskull, just not as many.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    I hate their endless bleating. They seem to think they have a god given right to get whatever allocation they want. 2 clubs have tried to work with them to negotiate a better deal on tickets, and both times theyve decided to go it alone. They will probably sell out the Motherwell game - its the final after all, but there was 10,000 empty seats against us. They are just so used to teams letting them walk all over them that they are raging at the mere thought of clubs standing up to them.

It really grates on me that I know we need them to get past Motherwell for the good of our promotion chances next season, as my heart says I would love nothing more than Motherwell to pump them.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    I hate their endless bleating. They seem to think they have a god given right to get whatever allocation they want. 2 clubs have tried to work with them to negotiate a better deal on tickets, and both times theyve decided to go it alone. They will probably sell out the Motherwell game - its the final after all, but there was 10,000 empty seats against us. They are just so used to teams letting them walk all over them that they are raging at the mere thought of clubs standing up to them.

It really grates on me that I know we need them to get past Motherwell for the good of our promotion chances next season, as my heart says I would love nothing more than Motherwell to pump them.
    :
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Anyway...

I have it on pretty good authority that a lot (not all) of the "trolls" on the EEN/Scotsman site, are actually thumb-twiddling journos trying to drum up hits for their floundering employers web-sites. Pretty much non-stop Hibs-trolling from them. I often wondered if there were that many brainless jambos around who could manage to sign up to these sites but it seems most of the bile is just brainless journalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    I have it on pretty good authority that a lot (not all) of the "trolls" on the EEN/Scotsman site, are actually thumb-twiddling journos trying to drum up hits for their floundering employers web-sites. Pretty much non-stop Hibs-trolling from them. I often wondered if there were that many brainless jambos around who could manage to sign up to these sites but it seems most of the bile is just brainless journalists.
    You clearly can't divulge where or from whom you obtained this information / story, but it's one I've not heard about until now. Why just limit it to non-stop Hibs trolling though? Seems a bit odd does it not?

Why just limit it to non-stop Hibs trolling though? Seems a bit odd does it not?

It is all a bit odd. Last time I looked, which was quite a while ago, it was very odd indeed.

I was in a conversation with some Johnstone press guy and someone else in the company mentioned the trolling on their comments pages, he gave up the info himself saying a lot of the more obnoxious/moronic comments were bait - which makes up around 90% of the comments on Hibs stories. I don't know if the lay bait on other stories/pages, probably do given how desperate they are.