hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Ticket Office Good News Story

I was working in Glasgow Monday & Tuesday and secured tickets for Ibrox, on my way back to Edinburgh after work on tuesday I got delayed and arrived at the ticket office at 7.15pm to pick up my tickets. Office closed at 7pm and the girl had locked up. I was delighted when she said "Rangers game?" to which I nodded. She proceeded to open the shop back up and got me my tickets tickets. That my friends is customer service.

Not a great story but I think the ticket staff get a bad rap, I thought I'd share a wee good news story aboout the ticket office staff who work their socks off and receive very little credit.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Well done that girl

@hibs.net private member
    Well done to the staff ad well done that guy as well for telling us about it.

Good to see folk being praised. Helps with the positive atmosphere around Easter Road these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeovil_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was working in Glasgow Monday & Tuesday and secured tickets for Ibrox, on my way back to Edinburgh after work on tuesday I got delayed and arrived at the ticket office at 7.15pm to pick up my tickets. Office closed at 7pm and the girl had locked up. I was delighted when she said "Rangers game?" to which I nodded. She proceeded to open the shop back up and got me my tickets tickets. That my friends is customer service.

Not a great story but I think the ticket staff get a bad rap, I thought I'd share a wee good news story aboout the ticket office staff who work their socks off and receive very little credit.
    The girl at the ticket office. Hope her boss hears about this too. Well done.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Above and beyond the call of duty, well done that lady and to the OP for posting it.