hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't agree with the early goal stuff. Yeah it would be great but even if it gets to half time 0-0, we still have a chance. Key to it is, not for rangers to score first.
    Agree with this 100%.

We should absolutely be going for it 100% but we also need to be patient if it isn't going our way early.

We probably need to score by about 60 minutes but if we score to make it 1-0 at 80 minutes they will be 5hitting bricks for the last 10.

Tbh it would probably be worse to score after 1 minute then go 80 without scoring. That would be nervy as, because our expectation levels would have been raised.

2. Log in to remove the advert

That's where I am. Have the edge for most of the game going into 75 mins. Huns think they've done enough. We stick one in and have time for another. That lot defended with every player no more than 30 yards from their goal on Wed and certainly were not comfy. Mentally they'll be shot to bits, McCall will be like a rancid wee rat on speed wi his wee red fat face turning purple, on comes McCulloch and mayhem ensues!

Some peeepul think its all over - naw its no!

We need to get on the ball, create chances, keep the crowd onside, make them sweat, make corners count, make their keeper work, take our chances but not get on the back of anyone who shoots and misses.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    It never entered my mind that we would get emptied approaching the 2nd leg last year, once Hamilton equalised I could only see it going one way though.
    Funny, I was the total opposite. We were a beaten team before a ball was kicked. I hope we see that's not still the case tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by eebsie View Post
    We need to get on the ball, create chances, keep the crowd onside, make them sweat, make corners count, make their keeper work, take our chances but not get on the back of anyone who shoots and misses.
    At 0-2 down, if we get past Sevco today it will be one of THE great performances and results by any Hibs team in recent years. The task is massive but doable. Get a goal back and let's see how the Huns enjoy their lead

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    we need the 1st goal - absolutely

I also think Sevco looked dead on there feet with 10-15 to play midweek

I think come 70 mins the same will apply

We have every chance if we can keep in the tie until then

Its a big ask - but I do think they are a fragile team, and actually - not that great

We cant be wasteful infront of goal tho - look how clinical they were midweek