hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Absolutely. After last night reading that list has raised my spirits more than a little.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The generous Hibs fan who donated £1,000 has graciously agreed that, in the evient of the donations received outstripping the groups who can use tickets, they are happy for the remaining balance to be put towards Kicks for Kids season tickets for 15/16 This means that EVERY single penny of the donations sent in by ordinary fans () will go towards tickets for Saturday.

It also means that many more children will be able to attend EVERY Hibs game, which can only be a positive move.

Finally, I cannot thank those who have donated enough, as the groups who have been contacted were absolutely delighted to be offered a chance to go to the game. It makes you extremely proud to be a Hibby

GGTTH
    Saint Suzy we should call you!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    Saint Suzy we should call you!
    You obviously haven't met me Nah seriously, it's been my pleasure and special mention to those on The Bounce too, as the donations they received that couldn't be allocated were generously added to ours Therefore, another group to benefit are Craigroyston Boys Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bring_Back_Franck View Post
    That's some list! Credit again has to go to Paco for suggesting this and for Suzy for all her hard work again.
    Absolutely. Brilliant idea and hopefully, this has brought Kicks for Kids/Leith Links to more people's attention Fundraising is still going on for next season's KfK STs.....

Quote Originally Posted by 007 Mickey Weir View Post
    I think the kicks for kids donations should also be promoted. It would be great to get a whole bunch on season tickets so these kids can go anytime next season as well. Also 100% of what is raised goes to club. But great effort to everyone who has donated so far.

@hibs.net private member
    Does anyone know how much it is for the kick for kids season tickets and who deals with it??

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by southern hibby View Post
    Does anyone know how much it is for the kick for kids season tickets and who deals with it??

GGTTH
    Yes It's £75 and you can either purchase it direct from the Hibs ticket office or via Leith Links. Either way, the cash goes into the Manager's transfer pot and more children can attend games

Yes It's £75 and you can either purchase it direct from the Hibs ticket office or via Leith Links. Either way, the cash goes into the Manager's transfer pot and more children can attend games
    im miserable today but this has cheered me up. Now lets get more seasons for the kids next yeat

A late addition to the list is KITS (Kids In The Street), who provide free football sessions to children in the Craigmillar area. This has come about due to the juggling of ticket numbers to some groups
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 21-05-2015 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Format.... ;)

@hibs.net private member
    Great to see so many deserving people benefiting from the fund. Great work.

When I had this idea I never could off imagined its success but I hope it doesnt end here I hope this is just the start. Imagine year on year if we could raise 500 seasons for those in need of a lift and our next generation

Just received this email from Hibs

"I would like to take this opportunity to say a massive ‘hib-felt’ “thank you” to both of you for your amazing efforts in offering an amazing opportunity for over 300 children (plus carers) to attend Saturday’s game.

All the charities who benefitted are listed below:

Kinsfolk Carers
    CCLASP
    Canongate Youth Project
    Edinburgh Deaf Football Club
    Dads Work
    Bingham Community Centre
    Pentland Community Centre
    Venchie Children and Young People’s Project
    Street Soccer
    Jack Kane Centre Community Wing
    Gorgie Mills School
    The Yard
    Lothian Autistic Society
    Dean and Cauvin Trust
    Granton Youth Club
    East Lothian Foster Carers Mens Group – 3 adults and 6 kids
    Pilton Youth & Children’s Project
    St Ninian’s Youth Club
    The Ripple Project
    Dunedin Carers Association
    Seaview Children’s Respite Centre
    The BIG Project
    6VT
    Kids in Care
    Sick Kids Friends Foundation
    Drylaw Young Peoples Centre
    Lothian Villa Children’s Home
    Carrick Knowe Primary School
    Citadel Youth Centre
    Kids in the Street
    Fort Community Centre

Please pass on our sincere thanks to all supporters who contributed, for their overwhelming generosity in welcoming these children into The Hibernian Family.

It is extremely humbling for me to be able to offer such opportunities to groups of children, who would otherwise be unable to attend, and to hear the joy, excitement and gratitude in the voices of their support workers is the best part of my job!

Thank you all so, so much for making a difference! This is why we have the greatest Club in the world! #wearehibernianfc #proudtobeahibby

Kind regards
    Sue"

I received a lovely email today, from Kids In Care, one of the groups who received tickets for Saturday's game plus KfK STs

"I am just writing to thank you and Leith Links for your support throughout the year for Kids in Care. Sue has been great all season in securing tickets for some of my young folk and has said you provided great support throughout the year. I am so pleased that groups such as the Leith Links are willing to support our young folk who would not have the opportunity to attend matches under normal circumstances.

Although the result was a disappointment I’m hoping next year will be more productive for us.

Thanks again and please pass on my thanks to all your members.

Glory Glory"

I received a lovely email today, from Kids In Care, one of the groups who received tickets for Saturday's game plus KfK STs

"I am just writing to thank you and Leith Links for your support throughout the year for Kids in Care. Sue has been great all season in securing tickets for some of my young folk and has said you provided great support throughout the year. I am so pleased that groups such as the Leith Links are willing to support our young folk who would not have the opportunity to attend matches under normal circumstances.

Although the result was a disappointment I’m hoping next year will be more productive for us.

Thanks again and please pass on my thanks to all your members.

Glory Glory"
    That's great to hear. Hopefully they'll benefit from tickets again next year.

For anyone that would like to donate but hasn't as yet it costs as little as £6.25 per month to help buy a Kicks for Kids season ticket. See this link: http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/

Some of you folk out there are doing the club and yourselves proud with the work you do
    👍👍👍👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Bring_Back_Franck View Post
    That's great to hear. Hopefully they'll benefit from tickets again next year.

For anyone that would like to donate but hasn't as yet it costs as little as £6.25 per month to help buy a Kicks for Kids season ticket. See this link: http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/
    Cheers BBF

Quote Originally Posted by weonlywon6-2 View Post
    Some of you folk out there are doing the club and yourselves proud with the work you do
    
    Thanks very much and it's an absolute pleasure to help Hearing how much the kids enjoy the games makes my day.