hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Ents24 Tickets

Ents24 Tickets

Has anyone ever used them to buy concert tickets? Never heard of them but got tickets that I'm after for sale.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Yes use them a lot. No problems with them.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anyone ever used them to buy concert tickets? Never heard of them but got tickets that I'm after for sale.
    I've never heard of them but that's not to say they aren't any good.

The ticketing industry has an association called STAR. Their members are all vetted and their services are guaranteed to the public. Maybe check out the STAR members to see if any of them have the tickets.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I`m another who has used them a lot, and likewise, no complaints from me to date.
    To be honest as a regular gig-goer for many years, I have never once encountered ticket problems from any of the agencies selling them. My gig-going is predominately at the smaller end of the market in venues holding a couple of hundred, where perhaps ticketing problems are less likely But as for the original post, nothing to worry about with Ents24.
    Last edited by Carheenlea; 26-04-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Nice one. Thanks guys .

Need some help and advice guys. Gig is this weekend and tickets still havent turned up. Being trying to contact them and not answered my email. Tried phoning them but the line for the number is out of order. Checked their website and says that if tickets are lost in post I cant get them replaced either. Not looking good, total joke .

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Need some help and advice guys. Gig is this weekend and tickets still havent turned up. Being trying to contact them and not answered my email. Tried phoning them but the line for the number is out of order. Checked their website and says that if tickets are lost in post I cant get them replaced either. Not looking good, total joke .
    Try phoning the venue where the gig is taking place DH and see if they can provide you with a working number?

ENTS24 are usually fairly reliable and I've used them multiple times with zero issues.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

@hibs.net private member
    If you've got your booking reference and confirmation email then you should be able to pitch up at the venue box office before the gig and get them to issue tickets. If you want to sort it before the day, suggest you call the venue? Tell them you can't get a response from Ents24.

Like the others on the thread, I've used them loads of times and never had a problem.

Have you filled in their ticket tracking web page? https://tickets.ents24.com/CustomerService

I admit that I called the number on my Ents24 email and got an unobtainable number. Maybe they have different numbers for different shows?

I'm guessing your show is general admission rather than a seated show? If it's GA then you may not be able to get replacement tickets, but if its seated you should be ok.
    Last edited by grunt; 02-06-2015 at 08:44 PM.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I don't know who you are going to see, but I rarely get a ticket sent out these days, usually a collect on the door job. If its for a bigger gig than the ones I go to then that will be unlikely to be the case with this, but as said, the confirmation email and booking ref should help if needing to contract venue.

Thanks guys, still no luck with the phone. Sent them a few emails and the Mrs has tried facebook. If they dont get back to me by tomorrow, will try the venue.

Quote Originally Posted by grunt View Post
    If you've got your booking reference and confirmation email then you should be able to pitch up at the venue box office before the gig and get them to issue tickets. If you want to sort it before the day, suggest you call the venue? Tell them you can't get a response from Ents24.

Like the others on the thread, I've used them loads of times and never had a problem.

Have you filled in their ticket tracking web page? https://tickets.ents24.com/CustomerService

I admit that I called the number on my Ents24 email and got an unobtainable number. Maybe they have different numbers for different shows?

I'm guessing your show is general admission rather than a seated show? If it's GA then you may not be able to get replacement tickets, but if its seated you should be ok.
    Yeah, tried their tracking page and it says 0% of tickets dispatched and the bar type thing is at 0. Doesnt look good as surely they'd have posted them out by now . Looking at my booking it is general admission which maybe why no replacement tickets. Will try the venue tomorrow and hopefully they'll be OK.

So I finally get an email from these jokers today saying that my tickets have been posted out first class THIS MORNING and that if I havent received them by Friday morning to contact them and they'll arrange other means of entry. Well thats just great, only problem is I'm at work on bloody Friday and wont know if the bloody postman has been or not until I get home .

@hibs.net private member
    That's pretty annoying, right enough.