hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Contracts.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also whilst I like Stevenson, his lack of height has caused us much grief this season - most goal kicks are aimed down his side. Not a single player today apart from Allan showed that they have the change of pace, skill and guts to take a player on. Everybody else that did got outpaced, outmuscled, or they simply didn't try instead they took multiple poor touches (almost losing ball) or passed it sideways. on that note, we are likely to lose Allan (hopefully get close to 1 million for him because he is good enough to play at high level). The rest can clear off for all I care. Some part of me wished Malonga, Djedje, and the like hadn't been given 2 year contracts... We need to start playing some of our youngsters. We need to bring in young ambitious players.
    Your living up to your name with some of your ultra negative posts .... Especially if you think we will get nearly a million for Allan !

Yep he's been fantastic but we won't get anywhere near that

2. Log in to remove the advert

Allan just been on STV news saying he is going nowhere in summer whether we go up or not...says he wants to repay faith shown in him by both Hibs and Stubbsy

Everyone signs up to HSL we'll keep our players or at least be able to offer them a new contract