hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans

Any players on here?

We have a Scottish based clan with twenty plus members and are looking for some reliable newbies to take their turns in war. Levels not really important, just that if you can't take war turns you opt out.

If anybody is keen the clan is 'Scotland+', currently need trophies but let us know and we can open it up if you're below the required amount.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wright Jnr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any players on here?

We have a Scottish based clan with twenty plus members and are looking for some reliable newbies to take their turns in war. Levels not really important, just that if you can't take war turns you opt out.

If anybody is keen the clan is 'Scotland+', currently need trophies but let us know and we can open it up if you're below the required amount.
    I've seen the TV advert, but don't really know what it's about. Any chance of a quick summary on how it works etc?

Crazy that free phone games now get tv ads.

There's a load of vids on youtube like this intro one that goes deeper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu-6d8BU2z0

Basically it's a levelling up game but the excitement comes from facing others and then an added level of clan wars. So you have coins and elixir to collect that can then pay for levelling up and expanding your resources or your defence. And as you go you can unlock new fighters in your army.

You can speed everything up buy purchasing gems but I , and I assume most people, don't. Although that's clearly where they get their money, and they must make a tonne. You still get some gems by playing free.

As it goes the wait times for levelling up goes to days where as at the start it's just minutes. So there's more to do at first and then you can take more time off latterly but there's still ways to get involved while you're waiting 4 days for your Air Defence to level up so you can deal with pesky dragons!

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    I've got 2 clans as I play it on phone and ipod.

The waiting times for levelling up do get a bit silly though.

Clan I'm in is not up to much so be happy to join.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    My iPad account is just 9 trophies short at the moment but my phone account is only at 1220 trophies.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

First Team Breakthrough
    Do you need A Google Play account to play?

Nope, you don't need a google play account.

Broxburn, what's your handle? Stick in a request for your one with enough and we'll accept and then work out how to get your other on there when the leaders are on at the same time if you feel at home :)

Maybe worth mentioning - we keep the football chat to the minimum

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wright Jnr View Post
    Any players on here?

How do I join?

At the moment I'm a one man army...lol

Clan name is The Banditos

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    How do I join?

At the moment I'm a one man army...lol

Clan name is The Banditos
    Do a search for 'Scotland+' and if you have enough trophies you'll be able to request to join. If not, let me know how many you have and we'll lower it to get you joined up.