Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
I think that's the point though Iggy. Nobody has an issue with the Dan McMichael or plaque stuff, in fact many have praised St Pat's for their efforts, myself included. I do not think those of us, like myself, who have from time to time taken umbrage at some of St Pat's stuff have a "high opinion of themselves" ..... we do care about Hibs every bit as much as you do and that includes the image of the club and the image of the people who support it.
I'm not a St Pats member by the way. And my reference to other posters and their inflated opinions of themselves was more of a wider forum reference. Those in the knowers and their faceless sources, the financial whizz kids who assured us of the Hearts demise, the tactical geniuses that don't go near a game and sit behind their laptops every Saturday..........as far as I can see the St Pats guys have taken a bit of initiative and did things that other branches would not even have considered in their decades of existence. And in doing so, they certainly engaged the club itself (the football club not the Hibs Club) in their activity. Maybe that's why Riley doesn't fancy them much. They're progressive. Maybe a bit too progressive for some of the Neanderthals that inhabit Sunnyside.