hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Official Site: SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL TICKET INFO - North/South £23, East £15 and £5

More...

William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final

Hibernian v Falkirk

Saturday 18 April 2015

12.15pm Kick Off

Hampden Park

Hibernian can confirm that the Club have been allocated the entire North and East Stands plus half of the South Stand for the upcoming William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final against Falkirk on Saturday 18 April 2015 (kick off 12.15pm).

Existing season ticket holders will be entitled to purchase an unlimited amount of tickets during the priority period which will commence at 10am on Thursday 2 April through to midnight on Monday 6 April.

With well over half of Hampden available to Hibernian supporters, this process has been designed to allow and encourage families/groups to be able to be seated together.

It should be noted that on Saturday 4 April semi-final sales at the Ticket Office will only be from 10am to 1pm and then again post-match. This is because of the amount of Ticket Office traffic associated with a home matchday.

The public sale of tickets will commence at 10am Tuesday 7 April, and again supporters will be able to purchase an unlimited amount of tickets per transaction.

Hibernian Loyalty Scheme

For this match 10 points will be awarded to each supporter attending. If you are purchasing for someone else, make sure that you have their details (Name/Client Ref Number) to allow you to allocate these points to the relevant supporter.

For more information on the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme, including details of how to manage your account.

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON LOYALTY POINTS
    Ticket Prices

South Stand - £23

North Stand - £23

East Stand - £15 Adult / £5 Concessions (U16/O65 and Ft Students)

Disabled Supporters

Season Ticket Members

Tickets for the Disabled Sections are limited therefore we would ask that any disabled season ticket holder that wants to apply for tickets for this match should do so no later than Tuesday 31 March.

Disabled season ticket holders can now apply on the Disabled Helpline, 0131 656 7066, or call 0844 844 1875 option 2 to apply, alternatively email disabledtickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Disabled Ticket Prices

Wheelchair Supporters Ticket Prices

North Stand - £15 Adult / £ 7 Concession (U16)

South Stand - £15 Adult / £ 7 Concession (U16)

Ambulant / Visually Impaired / Blind Section Ticket Prices

South Stand - £15 (both Adult and Concession)

Where a carer is required this seat is provided free of charge.

Disabled car parking is very limited at Hampden and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. At this time we will not be able to confirm if parking can be provided until we have received confirmed numbers of disabled parking passes being made available.

The Ticket Office will contact the disabled season ticket holder when the tickets are available for collection or posting and at this time we should be able to confirm if you have been allocated parking at Hampden.

Any disabled supporter who is not a season ticket holder will be able to apply for any remaining Disabled Tickets from Monday 6 April via the telephone numbers and email address listed above.

Registration of Supporters Coaches

Once again, to aid Police Scotland in directing coach traffic to the correct parking area we are asking those organising supporter coaches to the Semi Final to register their details with the Club. This process has been extremely successful in past years in ensuring all coaches have the recommended travel plans for the day, easing congestion to and from Hampden. Your involvement in this process would be greatly appreciated.

The Club will circulate the recommended travel routes to and from Hampden for Hibernian supporters together with a numbered pass to display in the window of your coach. This will help fans travelling on your coach to identify it again post-match given that over 100 coaches are likely to make the trip.

To do this we would ask that you contact the Hibernian Reception, by telephone on 0131 661 2159 or by email at reception@hibernianfc.co.uk leaving the details below. Travel plans and the numbered pass and will be sent to you in good time before the match.

Name of Coach Organiser:

Mobile Telephone Number:

Email Address:

Address for details to be sent to:

Departing From:

Time of Departure:

Number of Coaches:

Size of Coaches:

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Means I can buy 200 tickets and sell them for over the odds and to get extra points. ;)
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Anyone know if there's a limit when it comes to adults/kids in the East? We have 4 adults and 1 little un and there's a fair difference in price between the North/South and the East. £115 compared to £65!!

@hibs.net private member GordonHFC's Avatar
    I think Season Ticket holders should be allowed to buy more than an unlimited amount

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    I like the 10 loyalty points idea. Gives people a big incentive to go. means that if we get to the final, there could well be a final bracket for 10pts or more to get a ticket.

My first thought was that that is a very reasonable price for a cup semi-final ticket, especially compared to what Scotland internationals and some second tier league games cost.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Season Ticket holders should be allowed to buy more than an unlimited amount
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Think they have got it right here

Good allocation - lets fill the North stand and the rest.

ST getting priority obviously and unlimited is a good idea also.

Also think the pricing is fair for a semi final - madness that a home league game against Rangers is more expensive by £5 !!

Are sales online for ST holders ?
    Last edited by GreenCastle; 24-03-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    My first thought was that that is a very reasonable price for a cup semi-final ticket, especially compared to what Scotland internationals and some second tier league games cost.
    I'm impressed with the prices too. Good effort by all involved.

Great prices. Same as two years ago so can't complain. To give season ticket holders unlimited tickets to allow for groups sitting together is quite a good idea actually.

Having secured the weekend of the semi off, this news is pleasing

East Stand for me, big price difference while I'm taking my 7 year old. The one stand at Hampden I've never watched a game from!

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    I like the 10 loyalty points idea. Gives people a big incentive to go. means that if we get to the final, there could well be a final bracket for 10pts or more to get a ticket.
    I don't, should be double for the people who bother to go to easter road for the remaining league games rather than a trip to hampden

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Is the north stand opposite where the teams come out? Hampden for some reason always confuses me, no matter how often i go

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    Is the north stand opposite where the teams come out? Hampden for some reason always confuses me, no matter how often i go
    Yes.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    I don't, should be double for the people who bother to go to easter road for the remaining league games rather than a trip to hampden
    There should really be no "loyalty" points dished out for Scottish Cup Semi Finals.

I wonder if the east will only be for families or will the radges who fancy a cheap day out be in the same area that children are encouraged to go to?

Sorry to be negative.

Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    There should really be no "loyalty" points dished out for Scottish Cup Semi Finals.

Moaning Minnies.

All seems good to me.

Well done Hibs
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    I wonder if the east will only be for families or will the radges who fancy a cheap day out be in the same area that children are encouraged to go to? Sorry to be negative.
    This total radge will be in the east (if he can get a ticket there) ;-)

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    I wonder if the east will only be for families or will the radges who fancy a cheap day out be in the same area that children are encouraged to go to?

Sorry to be negative.

Ive been in the East for Aberdeen 2012 and Falkirk 2013 and never had a problem with radges..Only problem ive had is with older woman who had a go at me when i started singing..A mean cmon to **** where do you think you are the football ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Ive been in the East for Aberdeen 2012 and Falkirk 2013 and never had a problem with radges..Only problem ive had is with older woman who had a go at me when i started singing..A mean cmon to **** where do you think you are the football ??!!
    Time to give her the elbow HA! :-)

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Good prices and good ideas with the family section.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    What's our allocation? What if the first ST holder in the queue buys 25000 tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    What's our allocation? What if the first ST holder in the queue buys 25000 tickets
    He'll still only get ten loyalty points for the purchase.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Very happy with these prices. Should have a massive support

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    As I won't be in the country for this game, my chances of getting a ticket if we make the final are goosed.

Oh well, corporate will have to do.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    You could still buy tickets
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BroxburnHibee View Post
    You could still buy tickets
    I can't make it on 18th but I will be buying tickets. Need to top up the points in case we get Celtic in the final

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Anyone know if there's a limit when it comes to adults/kids in the East? We have 4 adults and 1 little un and there's a fair difference in price between the North/South and the East. £115 compared to £65!!
    I think at one stage a few years ago it was two adults to one child. Not sure if that's the case now.

You could always buy 4 adults and 2 kids tickets and just not use the second kids ticket. It'd only cost £70 and as we'll not sell out it's not like you are robbing anyone of a ticket. I can't imagine they are going to be counting the ratio of adults to kids at the gates to the East.