hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Aviemore

Aviemore

Hello everyone

A few mates & I are going up to Aviemore a week on Friday.

Got a wee log cabin. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any decent boozers, places to eat, even things to do.

Cheers

Guss

2. Log in to remove the advert

Depends what your interests are. If you like a lively, boozy night out get the first train home.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Places to eat.....there is an awesome all you can eat pizza and pasta place when you first come into avimore, its on the left hand side of the roundabout, I would pre book though as its busy. The chippy, happy haggis I think its called is also very very good. and for big ass burers roos is a decent munch.

pleny other places like international starters or the winking owl.

there Is 3 or 4 pubs on the main street(only street really haha) a crawl to each is prob best to find one that suits. Or a Kerry oot fae tescos

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    The all you can eat place is La Taverna it's ok decent offering but not fantastic quality, for pizza Pizzariach up at the new estate is magic, the royal tandoori on the main road is one of the very best currys I've had, the Cairngorm hotel is good for food too standard pub fare and big portions ask for the Terminator between a couple of you great fried chicken, the Caringorm is the Heartbeat of Aviemore for drinks and watching the footbal, Mambos at night 9 onwards is a younger crowd and then the vault and too hoots are your nightclubs. Mountain cafe for breakfast will blow your wee English socks off
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run