hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Another 'thank you' letter was received today

"Hi Everyone

Big thanks again from our young people who can attend games through this scheme.
    Kids getting excited with end of season games and what outcomes lie ahead".

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    £75 sent from the group at the front of S43.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £75 sent from the group at the front of S43.
    Received, many thanks!

Admins: please can you update the total to 12 tickets?

Having a problem with paypal ... Its me not you

Is there any way I can hand cash ( £25 ) to someone on Sunday... I will be in 'behind the goals' before the game

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Having a problem with paypal ... Its me not you

Is there any way I can hand cash ( £25 ) to someone on Sunday... I will be in 'behind the goals' before the game
    No problem Will PM you when I get in tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    No problem Will PM you when I get in tonight.

Bump

That's us now raised £17,000 in total, with enough to buy 41 KfK STs already

Just a wee update on the positive effect football/Kicks for Kids/Leith Links is having on the children. I met with Lorraine from MCFB today and she advised some of the Black Minority Ethnic (BME) children have moved through their football programme and are now playing for Edina Hibs, Redpath Albion, Blackhall Thistle and Spartans, amongst other teams. This is real progress for them and is in part, due to the generosity of Hibs fans who have given kit, equipment and/or donations so a big thank you to you all

I also learned of a BME boy who plays for Edina Hibs (and is showing serious promise, according to the coaches) where there are issues getting him to and from training for a variety of reasons. Lorraine has been going above and beyond (since August!) twice a week to take him but will shortly be unable to carry on BUT, after contacting one of the other groups in the area who also use KfK tickets to see if they could help, they have very kindly offered to pick the wee boy up when they take their own son along! Amazing

@hibs.net private member
    Fantastic Susan. I'd encourage Hibs fans that can afford it to donate and/or set up a direct debit/standing order. It's painless, is helping numerous children, and contributing to the manager's player fund.

A very generous Hibby, who runs his own business, has just donated £375 Therefore, that's us raised enough for 46 KfK STs now

Received another 'thank you' today

"Thank you for tickets for hibs v rangers. Really grateful for this opportunity got through scotland yard (the yard). All power to you".

I've just had an email update from Leith Links regarding their achievements so far, including a link to just some of the grateful acknowledgements from groups that have benefitted from the KfK tickets bought through LL.

Just confirms that it's worthwhile being a part of this initiative.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    I've just had an email update from Leith Links regarding their achievements so far, including a link to just some of the grateful acknowledgements from groups that have benefitted from the KfK tickets bought through LL.

Me too. Outstanding effort from our fans
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Me too. Outstanding effort from our fans
    Thanks very much, guys. I just thought, "what better way to spend a wet bank holiday" so sent out a long-overdue update Your ongoing support is much appreciated

Thanks to generous Hibs fans, 3 lucky () people are going to the game on Saturday when they didn't think it was possible. Wonderful stuff

@hibs.net private member Benny Brazil's Avatar
    With all the talk about the Local Hero awards and our Pink chums nominating their leader - something like this is actually deserving of an award or recognition and in particular FS who runs, promotes, manages this.

Well done FS - am in awe of the work you do on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Brazil View Post
    With all the talk about the Local Hero awards and our Pink chums nominating their leader - something like this is actually deserving of an award or recognition and in particular FS who runs, promotes, manages this.

Well done FS - am in awe of the work you do on this.
    Thanks BB The only 'reward' I want is to hear that the kids enjoy going to the games and going by the responses after Sunday, they most certainly do

Blog Entries
    Great stuff as ever Suzy! I'll be in again for next season. Fantastic work!

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    Great stuff as ever Suzy! I'll be in again for next season. Fantastic work!
    Thank you, much appreciated

I just wanted to thank the very generous fans who offered their spare tickets for tomorrow to Leith Links A special mention also to .net for providing transport for a father and son who were delighted to receive them GGTTH.

can i just continue paying.or do i have to set it up again.if we can continue just go ahead please,

Quote Originally Posted by Gmack7 View Post
    can i just continue paying.or do i have to set it up again.if we can continue just go ahead please,
    Yes please Seriously though, it just continues. Many thanks for your support

Yes please Seriously though, it just continues. Many thanks for your support
    you're welcome,keep up the fantastic work

Just had some amazing news! The Tartan Army's charity 'wing' has been in contact and would like to offer Leith Links 10 childrens' tickets for the upcoming international v Qatar at ER

The children will not only get to see the game, they will also receive a Scotland top and £10 to spend so that's a drink and bag of crisps sorted then Wonderful gesture
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 23-04-2015 at 09:28 PM.

Just had some amazing news! The Tartan Army's charity 'wing' has been in contact and would like to offer Leith Links 10 children's tickets for the upcoming international v Qatar at ER

The children will not only get to see the game, they will also receive a Scotland top and £10 to spend so that's a drink and bag of crisps sorted then Wonderful gesture
    That's brilliant S.
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Just had some amazing news! The Tartan Army's charity 'wing' has been in contact and would like to offer Leith Links 10 children's tickets for the upcoming international v Qatar at ER

Excellent!

That's another standing order being set-up by a good Hibby For only £6.25 per month, a Kicks for Kids season ticket can be purchased so why not help the future generation get along to Easter Road to cheer on the team?

Another £75 has been received, taking us up to enough for 52 KfK STs

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 13 from .netters?

Another £75 has been received, taking us up to enough for 52 KfK STs

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 13 from .netters?

Another 'thank you' letter was received today

"I write on behalf of all our service users who have accessed Kicks for Kids Tickets watching Hibs this season at Easter Road.

We have had families who have never attended a football game before, recruited new Hibs fans, and allowed Hibs fans access to their team who would have been able to usually due to cost.

DadsWork have really appreciated your support this season by providing us 8 season tickets.

Please pass on our huge thanks to everyone at Leith Links who contributed to the Kicks for Kids Season Tickets from every service user at DadsWork."