hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: Have you renewed or bought a season ticket for next season?

Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

112 35.78%
  • No, but I will.

158 50.48%
  • No, and I'm not going to

43 13.74%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by EdinCapitals View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very nice touch to get an Email from Leeann expressing gratitude for purchasing a season ticket!
    Eh? Never got that!

2. Log in to remove the advert

What would you do...?

Having been a season ticket holder from 1994 to 2013 and witnessing countless heartache I've been unable to renew the last couple of years due to work and family commitments as I can only make half a dozen home games a season, it just not justifiable moneywise.

The thought of missing a hampden SC final gets me down though, couldn't bare it!

So should we make it past Falkirk I would imagine if I bought a ST then I should get a ticket but whats my chances if I didn't?
    By my reckoning I will have 20-25 loyalty points by the time of the final... Any clever clogs out there have any idea if that would be enough? Or do I blow £360 on a ST that I will only be able to use 6-8 times?

Wife would kill me!

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Haven't renewed yet, and trying to convince myself that due to the amount of games I miss, it probably isn't worth it for me............ However I have no doubt that I'll argue against myself and renew anyway

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Question for the 'no' responders - what would change your mind or is it because you can't?
    I don't think there is anything that would change my mind TBH. I have a right problem, mentally, with dragging myself out of the house on a freezing cold night to then sit in the freezing cold for 2 hours.
    I know it doesn't suit the club, but the facility they provide to buy tickets on line, choose your own seat in whatever part of the ground you choose, then print your ticket at home, is absolutely fantastic and suits me perfectly. I will no doubt be at most games next season but the club will get my money on a game to game basis as that's what suits me.

In saying that, I don't know what they intend to charge as a 'walk up' basis next season, if it's still £22 then it might be worthwhile just buying one anyway.

@hibs.net private member H18S NX's Avatar
    Bought my 2 yesterday,did'nt get an email though

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Eh? Never got that!
    I paid in full at the TO yesterday. Possibly other purchase methods take time to be validated and acknowledged?

I voted 'no, and I'm not going to' on the basis that it sounds like something I would actually say, although I probably will renew.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Trying to decide whether to do the monthly payment or just pay all upfront.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    OK thanks.

@hibs.net private member
    Did it today online. Very easy.

Wish Hibs had a counter on the official site giving an idea as to how they are going.

Just renewed mine online in 2 mins.

Apologies to all in the West Upper who to put up with me

@hibs.net private member
    Nope student concessions turning out to be a nightmare. Can anybody tell me if they have written confirmation of a college or uni place for next season? I would imagine not many considering it's still March.
    TO won't give student concession unless he can prove now he is going to be a student and then show his student card By 1st Oct. How can he prove he is going to be a student now? Can it not just be that you show the card by 1st Òct? College refuse to stamp the form because the places don't go out until May/June. If I wait until then I won't get the early bird option.
    Why is giving Hibs money so difficult sometimes?

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    Nope student concessions turning out to be a nightmare. Can anybody tell me if they have written confirmation of a college or uni place for next season? I would imagine not many considering it's still March.
    TO won't give student concession unless he can prove now he is going to be a student and then show his student card By 1st Oct. How can he prove he is going to be a student now? Can it not just be that you show the card by 1st Òct? College refuse to stamp the form because the places don't go out until May/June. If I wait until then I won't get the early bird option.
    Why is giving Hibs money so difficult sometimes?
    To be fair you must be able to see where they are coming from, what if he doesnt get a place at college? Then hibs have issued a cheaper ticket when they didnt need to. Not ideal i know

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    What would you do...?

Having been a season ticket holder from 1994 to 2013 and witnessing countless heartache I've been unable to renew the last couple of years due to work and family commitments as I can only make half a dozen home games a season, it just not justifiable moneywise.

The thought of missing a hampden SC final gets me down though, couldn't bare it!

So should we make it past Falkirk I would imagine if I bought a ST then I should get a ticket but whats my chances if I didn't?
    By my reckoning I will have 20-25 loyalty points by the time of the final... Any clever clogs out there have any idea if that would be enough? Or do I blow £360 on a ST that I will only be able to use 6-8 times?

Wife would kill me!
    I would consider buying a corp hospitality ticket.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by superhibi1 View Post
    To be fair you must be able to see where they are coming from, what if he doesnt get a place at college? Then hibs have issued a cheaper ticket when they didnt need to. Not ideal i know
    He still needs to show his student card before 1st oct so if he doesn't get a place he won't get a card. People could be offered a place and get the form stamped, get the cheap ST and decide not to go hence the fact the student cards still need shown. The form is a waste of time IMO. It doesn't prove they are a student, only intent.

Completed renewal for both son and my own tickets yesterday, very slick process now online compared to previous years- huge benift to be able to use the monthly payment option.

Quick question. I've had a season ticket for the FF Upper for the last the last two seasons. I'm definitely going to renew for next season but was thinking about going in the FF Lower but top level. Obviously not as good a view as the Upper but is the view of the pitch okay. I'm going to sit there before I buy but in the meantime I was just wondering.

@hibs.net private member hibsfan7's Avatar
    Yes I renewed mine on Wednesday before the game still not got any loayalty points for this season's season ticket though but got an email from Leann thanking me for renewing

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Quick question. I've had a season ticket for the FF Upper for the last the last two seasons. I'm definitely going to renew for next season but was thinking about going in the FF Lower but top level. Obviously not as good a view as the Upper but is the view of the pitch okay. I'm going to sit there before I buy but in the meantime I was just wondering.

View is good but just bear in mind there are no available seats apart from singles any higher than row f in the centre three sections. I have bought one for me and my son

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    View of the pitch is fine up there, but you'll be lucky to get more than a single seat as we had to move from the 2nd top row when I got my 6 year old's half ST to roughly half way up the stand as there wasn't any more than single seats unless you were happy to go right into the corner.

In the event of a cup final-Are folks who buy a Season ticket for next year going to get a chance to get one cup final ticket each? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liamh2202 View Post
    View is good but just bear in mind there are no available seats apart from singles any higher than row f in the centre three sections. I have bought one for me and my son
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Exile View Post
    View of the pitch is fine up there, but you'll be lucky to get more than a single seat as we had to move from the 2nd top row when I got my 6 year old's half ST to roughly half way up the stand as there wasn't any more than single seats unless you were happy to go right into the corner.
    Cheers folks. It's only for me anyway. Think that will be my plan for next season.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shezer View Post
    In the event of a cup final-Are folks who buy a Season ticket for next year going to get a chance to get one cup final ticket each? Thanks
    Your loyalty points would be cranked up so there's a great chance you would get one

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Your loyalty points would be cranked up so there's a great chance you would get one
    Thanks.Would they go up for this years cup final?

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    I tried to buy mine using finance on Monday. I hadn't heard anything by Wednesday so contacted zebra. They can't find my application. I then emailed hibs, guess what ? Still no reply. I will try and phone them tomorrow to find out what is happening.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Noticed on twitter tonight that Farid El Alagui and Scott Robertson had taken to twitter to thank a couple of fans for buying season tickets for next season.

Great touch again, and another good example of the club getting it right.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiethedog View Post
    I tried to buy mine using finance on Monday. I hadn't heard anything by Wednesday so contacted zebra. They can't find my application. I then emailed hibs, guess what ? Still no reply. I will try and phone them tomorrow to find out what is happening.
    I had the same problem. Turned out I'd missed the Review Order stage. Sorted now - and I've had my thank-you email from Leeann ☺

@hibs.net private member
    I've renewed online. The process is very quick. Still think at £360 it is overpriced. But couldn't handle the hassle of trying to get a seat beside my mates as a walk up fan.

@hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar
    Done it.

First Team Breakthrough
    Renewed yesterday on the payment plan. Quite a few questions to wade through if you've moved house or job recently, but that's standard for any credit deal so not really a moan at Hibs.