hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875

Loyalty Scheme Launched

Just got an email saying hibs are introducing a loyalty scheme for ticket purchases. That should please a lot of folk.

Hibernian are today delighted to announce the launch of the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme.

The Club are constantly striving to improve arrangements for supporters. Recently this has seen improvements to the ticketing system, removal of booking fees, the introduction of print at home tickets and the upgrade of the access system.

Now looking forward to what could be an exciting end to the season the Club wants to be able to put into place a mechanism which tracks and prioritises not just season ticket holders when it comes to the must have ticket games but instead opens up priority ticketing to all supporters.

The next phase of this will see the implementation of the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme that will allow all supporters the ability to accumulate points against the tickets they purchase.

Supporters will be able to accumulate points throughout the season and this will prioritise access and allow ticket to be allocated in a points order.

HOW DO I JOIN?
    All Hibernian supporters who are registered on the Club's database have automatically joined the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme already. If you have bought a ticket for a match, online over the phone or at the ticket office in recent years and have provided your contact details at the time of purchase then your data has been logged, giving you a unique Client Reference Number. Click HERE to visit the Hibernian eTicketing website.

HOW DO I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DETAILS?
    You can change your contact details, e-mail address, telephone number etc. all in the My Account section of the Hibernian ticket website. Simply log in to eTicketing, click on My Account and select the Update Details icon.

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
    When tickets go on sale for hugely popular games where demand is likely to exceed the allocation, supporters with the most loyalty points will be able to purchase tickets first. Therefore attending more matches, home and away, means that you will have a greater chance of being able to attend the games where there is limited allocation.​

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT THE CLUB?
    The Club have introduced the print at home purchase option which has proved to be successful. It is convenient for fans and cuts down the queues on a matchday. We hope that the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme will have a similar impact. By supporters buying online and for home games using the print at home facility this does not only save you time and money, it also reduces the Club's ticketing administration costs and makes our operation more efficient. The Hibernian Loyalty Scheme will also support these efforts. Having up-to-date contact details will also allow the Club to communicate with supporters in a more tailored and meaningful way.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Hibernian are today delighted to announce the launch of the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme.

The Club are constantly striving to improve arrangements for supporters. Recently this has seen improvements to the ticketing system, removal of booking fees, the introduction of print at home tickets and the upgrade of the access system.
    Now looking forward to what could be an exciting end to the season the Club wants to be able to put into place a mechanism which tracks and prioritises not just season ticket holders when it comes to the must have ticket games but instead opens up priority ticketing to all supporters.
    The next phase of this will see the implementation of the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme that will allow all supporters the ability to accumulate points against the tickets they purchase.
    Supporters will be able to accumulate points throughout the season and this will prioritise access and allow ticket to be allocated in a points order.

HOW DO I JOIN?
    All Hibernian supporters who are registered on the Club's database have automatically joined the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme already. If you have bought a ticket for a match, online over the phone or at the ticket office in recent years and have provided your contact details at the time of purchase then your data has been logged, giving you a unique Client Reference Number. Click HERE to visit the Hibernian eTicketing website.

HOW DO I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DETAILS?
    You can change your contact details, e-mail address, telephone number etc. all in the My Account section of the Hibernian ticket website. Simply log in to eTicketing, click on My Account and select the Update Details icon.

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
    When tickets go on sale for hugely popular games where demand is likely to exceed the allocation, supporters with the most loyalty points will be able to purchase tickets first. Therefore attending more matches, home and away, means that you will have a greater chance of being able to attend the games where there is limited allocation.

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT THE CLUB?
    The Club have introduced the print at home purchase option which has proved to be successful. It is convenient for fans and cuts down the queues on a matchday. We hope that the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme will have a similar impact. By supporters buying online and for home games using the print at home facility this does not only save you time and money, it also reduces the Club's ticketing administration costs and makes our operation more efficient. The Hibernian Loyalty Scheme will also support these efforts. Having up-to-date contact details will also allow the Club to communicate with supporters in a more tailored and meaningful way.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    What are points awarded for?

Starting with the William Hill Scottish Cup tie v Berwick Rangers, every ticket purchased for any of the remaining matches this season will have a points value, whether it is home or away, cup tie or SPFL Championship game. If you have already purchased tickets for any of these matches, then we will make sure that these points have been logged.

Points allocated for the remainder of this season will be;

Ticket Type

Season ticket Membership

150 points

Half Season ticket Membership

75 points

Home League Match

5 per game

Away League (where we have advanced tickets)

3 per game

Home Cup Match

5 per game

Home Cup Match (Cup Top Up)

5 per game

Away Cup (where we have advanced tickets)

3 per game

The Club may also run special promotions for additional bonus points throughout the season.

How do I get awarded points?

Points will automatically be awarded when you make an advance ticket purchase. This could be a purchase at the ticket office, over the telephone or via our official website. Points will not be awarded for tickets purchased at the cash turnstiles at Easter Road or when you pay cash at any away venue. Remember points can only be awarded once, so if you are making purchases for other supporters please ensure you quote their details in order for them to be awarded their points. You cannot assign points from multiple ticket purchases for an individual match to a single account.

How do I check how many points I have?

Supporters can view their loyalty points online via the “My Account/Booking History” link on your online account.

How will tickets be distributed?

In future, ticket sales will be done in point bands. This will mean that the sale of tickets will be staggered for the matches where there is a high demand for tickets, where those who have accumulated the most points by pre-purchasing tickets for both home and away matches will get the opportunity to purchase their tickets first. This will help stagger any queues at the Ticket Office and limit the numbers buying online at any one time.

Will points be awarded for other purchases I make?

The Club is looking at potentially linking other purchases to the loyalty scheme in the future. This may include retail parts of the Club but the priority just now is to launch the scheme with ticketing.

Can I update my personal details?

Yes and we’d like you to do this whenever one of your contact details changes as this helps the Club communicate with you. You can change your contact details, email address, telephone number, etc. all in the “My Account” section to ensure that we can keep in contact with you all the relevant news from the Club.

How do I add people to my network so their points are added to their account when I buy their tickets for them?

To add people to your network log in to eTicketing, and within the My Account section select My Network. You can then search for existing users to add if you have their client reference, or you can register a new user. Once that is done press search, and when the supporters name appears, select them to add to your network.

I share an e-mail address with somebody else on the database-is this OK?

A unique e-mail address is required for each user within eTicketing. Supporters who share e-mail addresses are requested to either register a new e-mail address unique to them, or ensure the main eTicketing user allocates tickets appropriately using the network facility outlined above.

I’m an existing season ticket holder - how will this affect me?

Season ticket holders are currently given priority to access tickets, before any public sale. Season ticket holders will receive additional points on their account as a reward each season.

I’m an existing season ticket holder - do I get points every game I attend?

You will be allocated an allowance of points for all your league home matches when you purchase your season ticket (150 pts full season and 75 pts half season). This will be a greater amount than if you had walked up to each home match so this is a benefit of being a season ticket holder. Points won’t be added on a game by game basis unless you are buying a ticket for an away match or a cup match (assuming you don’t have a Cup Top Up).

I have the Cup Top Up – how will these points work?

As you are already a season ticket holder you have been allocated points for the home league matches. As home cup matches come up your points will automatically be increased by 5 points for every home cup tie in the same way as your season ticket card is validated for entry to these matches. You won’t have to do anything else to claim you points.

I only ever use the pods at home or pay cash at away matches – will I get points?

The problem with this transaction is we have no means of tracking these sales. The Club has made significant investment into the ticketing system to allow supporters to buy tickets without incurring booking fees online or over the counter at the ticket office. These points are a reward for making a conscious decision and pre-purchasing. At home matches however any over the counter sales from the ticket office will be added to your account but this means that you might need to queue – to avoid the queues, book online and print at home. The points will go straight into your account.

Will my attendance at previous games this season also count?

No, the Club has had to draw a line at this point in the season and roll out the scheme for the remaining games and into next season. Points will however be allocated to full and half season ticket holders to ensure that they remain as the highest priority group this season before any general sale.

I’ve already bought for the Berwick Rangers or other future matches – will I get my points?

Yes. Points will be allocated to your account for each of these purchases.

I normally get my tickets through my supporters club branch, will my points be logged?

The application for Branches is usually received in one request to allow branch members to be able to sit together at matches. Going forward the application must include the names, contact details and customer reference of each person requesting tickets and the ticket office will ensure that the relevant points are added each individuals account.

Are loyalty points carried over from one season to the next?

Under this initial scheme no, but this is something that might be looked at and changed in future.

I have purchased a hospitality package for a game, do I receive points?

Seasonal hospitality members will be awarded points in the same way as Season ticket Holders. The points are linked to match attendance. If you buy hospitality for only one match your points will be awarded in the same way as they would be if you had gone online and purchased a ticket for the game.

Do I get double points if I’m a season ticket holder who upgrades to hospitality for a match?

No, your points are awarded against your seat which would be moved to hospitality for that game so only one allocation of points is assigned.

I’m disabled - how will that affect me?

Disabled supporters will be allocated points in exactly the same way. The only difference will be that carers where they are required for the disabled person to attend will not be allocated points. When purchasing tickets for games we are advised on the number of disabled seating tickets that are being made available to us. The disabled supporter can then apply for these tickets in the same way as other supporters depending on the points they have accumulated.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member
    Good news with a cup final coming up.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Bah, it took until 3:53pm before I received the e mail.

*loody shambles I tell ye. Sack the friggin lot of them.

Great Idea. Look forward to seeing how many points i can rack up over a season.

Seems I've only got 75 points but have a full season ticket and went to the cup game against Arbroath, yaaaaasss, something to moan about

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good news with a cup final coming up.
    Stops all the gloryhunters getting tickets
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Stops all the gloryhunters getting tickets

I'm still not going back until Petrie's gone but I'll still get a ticket 😁

Well done the club, not just this but just for listening to us

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    At last, the uber fans have a numerical measure of their superiority over everyone else. Good times.

I think us Hibbys who travel from outside Scotland to games should get bonus points.

I only seem to have the default 150 for the ST despite buying tickets for cup games and others for my son now and again.

Petrie!!!!

First Team Breakthrough
    I was going to tell my mate to start buying his own tickets to get points but on 2nd thoughts, I'll keep buying his and gaining points

I've got to buy my Berwick ticket ( ST holder minus CTU) plus my mate & my brother are coming along so win win there! My mate also wants Rangers & Jambos tickets and no doubt Hampden as well

Not sure about points travelling outside of Scotland as the club might base them on how far you live from the Border

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    At last and actual number to put beside your uberfan status. An actual bloody measurement.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    155 über

Well done Hibs.....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    I've got 153 and I've been to every game home and away. Is that the right no of points I have?
    Not sure if retrospective points are added, maybe just starting from Today?

Well done Hibs. Would've been nice to have accumulated points on every ticket purchased on your account, and not just this season's. But still, good progress.

Surely West Stand ST holders should attract a slightly higher points allocation above the 'rest of the stadia punters'?

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    I got a cup ticket a couple of days ago but only have the 150 for my season ticket showing. So don't think its retrospective

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    I only seem to have the default 150 for the ST despite buying tickets for cup games and others for my son now and again.

Petrie!!!!
    It only starts from today, so tomorrows game against Alloa will be the first to be added on.

In theory this is a good idea. In the 20 odd years of supporting Hibs, I don't think I have ever not had a ticket for a match.

Quote Originally Posted by AFKA5814_Hibs View Post
    It only starts from today, so tomorrows game against Alloa will be the first to be added on.
    I just bought 4 Alloa tickets an hour ago and they never asked me about points. In fact, they never even asked me my name.

Petrie GTF

@hibs.net private member
    Good idea from Hibs. I thought it was easy to follow then came on here and that's clearly not the case. The max anyone can have at the moment 155 points. ST 150 plus 5 BR.

Delighted that fans who go to the games are rewarded with first dibs on cup final tickets

Good move.

Removes any doubt about who gets tickets for big games. The more games you attend the more likely you are to get a ticket. Fairs fair.

Only thing missing imo is points for those who subscribe to HTV. That's a lot of overseas fans who make the best financial contribution they can and should be rewarded for that. Unless it's there and I've missed it.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    In theory this is a good idea. In the 20 odd years of supporting Hibs, I don't think I have ever not had a ticket for a match.
    Hear where you are coming from, however, this is for matches like for example, Stenhousemuir away in Cup, when tickets are scarce, this takes care of people with most points first. Great to see this being implemented now.....

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Stevie, think it's a great idea
    Have added Berwick to my season ticket, so should have 155 not 153, or am I missing something?

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    I just bought 4 Alloa tickets an hour ago and they never asked me about points. In fact, they never even asked me my name.

Petrie GTF
    I should really read the first line, first game is v Berwick Rangers not tomorrow.

One other potential issue is it may affect groups wanting to sit together at say a cup final. I'll fall into the top bracket due to my ST, CTU and relatively regular away attendance. A few mates I go with are only regular walk ups. If an initial cup final allocation is say 1 ticket for 150 points and above there's no way I'd risk waiting for a lower bracket to sit with mates. I could, in theory, end up sitting at a big game on my own.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years