hibs.net Messageboard

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Todays Games

First Team Regular WillowbraeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No sure tae be honest ..everyone looked the same through my beer goggles ...

Great place ..good working mans (& non working mans) local ...

A shame they knocked it doon.... BTW, the new flats play havoc wi' my Sky dish reception!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Pint View Post
    Rubbish ! Another myth !

Outsang them at 3 nil down at the 2013 Scottish cup final ! They are one third of Scotland's shame.
    Sorted

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMonkey7 View Post
    3) Black should have been booked for his elbow
    It was McCulloch with the elbow

@hibs.net private member
    2) McCulloch should have been sent off for stamping on the celtic player on the ground
    Instead he was awarded a free kick in Rangers favour

Quote Originally Posted by grunt View Post
    It was McCulloch with the elbow
    Aaah yea right enough so it was! It is Ian Black type behaviour though

Quote Originally Posted by grunt View Post
    Instead he was awarded a free kick in Rangers favour
    Exactly, quite unbelievable.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    football fans down south must be wondering wtf all the media hype was about, and if they knew what the vile rangers fans were singing all game they would probably(hopefully) be quite disgusted
    You don't seriously think there is a significant number of foreign neutrals watching this guff. Dreadful game on the worst pitch I have seen in years. A referee determined for rangers not to get annihilated and a number of quite despicable songs being aired. Quite simply an embarrassment to the country.

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    You don't seriously think there is a significant number of foreign neutrals watching this guff. Dreadful game on the worst pitch I have seen in years. A referee determined for rangers not to get annihilated and a number of quite despicable songs being aired. Quite simply an embarrassment to the country.

Left by mutual consent!
    According to STV...the match had a potential audience of 129m outside of the UK — with broadcasters in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia screening it.

Also:

As at 1700 hours, 19 men have been arrested for a number of offences — mostly alleged minor public order offences but include 10 arrests for alleged sectarian BOPs (breaches of peace).”

Surely if they looked at CCTV footage, they could rightfully arrest the majority of the Hun support.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-31086008

As well as minor public order offences, 10 of the arrests concerned alleged sectarian breaches of the peace.

personally, i honestly think rangers fans should automatically get arrested as soon as they enter the ground side of the turnstiles
    , we all know what they will sing, do they actually have any non-sectarian songs in the blue book of party songs do the neanderthals seriously think singing 'no surrender' 'allo allo' 'no pope of rome' actually lift's their players performances on the park ? bizarre

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-31086008

As well as minor public order offences, 10 of the arrests concerned alleged sectarian breaches of the peace.

personally, i honestly think rangers fans should automatically get arrested as soon as they enter the ground side of the turnstiles
    , we all know what they will sing, do they actually have any non-sectarian songs in the blue book of party songs do the neanderthals seriously think singing 'no surrender' 'allo allo' 'no pope of rome' actually lift's their players performances on the park ? bizarre
    Yep the songbook was out in style not one football song in it. Should be hammered but won't be.

Coaching Staff
    For me Regan, Doncaster and Fleming should be embarrassed about the stadium, the pitch, the media build up, the completely sub-standard refereeing in both games, and ask themselves why they are all still in post - today was an embarrassment on all fronts.

That pitch was a disgrace this weekend. The refereeing in both games was awful. Aberdeen having a perfectly good goal ruled out, Sparky clean through on goal, Foster booked then seconds later tugs Izzaguere back.....and gets involved with Brown late on......McCulloch's elbow, his stamp on Guidetti and his reactions to Brown......pretty sure Ian Black kicked a ball away after being booked too.

The sectarian song book was out in full chorus, the football was utterly pedestrian and totally bereft of skill.......when was the last time you saw Celtic and The Rangers players walking off at half time nearly embracing and laughing with each other........if I'd been a The Rangers player McCulloch wouldn't have any wedding tackle left after doing that walking up the tunnel.

And we need this game back according to some ?? Well and truly off their heads those that think that.

The one bonus.....The Rangers are rank rank rotten and we surely can get 2nd over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    For me Regan, Doncaster and Fleming should be embarrassed about the stadium, the pitch, the media build up, the completely sub-standard refereeing in both games, and ask themselves why they are all still in post - today was an embarrassment on all fronts.

That pitch was a disgrace this weekend. The refereeing in both games was awful. Aberdeen having a perfectly good goal ruled out, Sparky clean through on goal, Foster booked then seconds later tugs Izzaguere back.....and gets involved with Brown late on......McCulloch's elbow, his stamp on Guidetti and his reactions to Brown......pretty sure Ian Black kicked a ball away after being booked too.

The sectarian song book was out in full chorus, the football was utterly pedestrian and totally bereft of skill.......when was the last time you saw Celtic and The Rangers players walking off at half time nearly embracing and laughing with each other........if I'd been a The Rangers player McCulloch wouldn't have any wedding tackle left after doing that walking up the tunnel.

And we need this game back according to some ?? Well and truly off their heads those that think that.

The one bonus.....The Rangers are rank rank rotten and we surely can get 2nd over them.
    We ARE better than rangers, problem is we keep dropping silly points everywhere, yesterday being the latest example!

We ARE better than rangers, problem is we keep dropping silly points everywhere, yesterday being the latest example!
    This is it. Hibs are the best football side in the Championship, and are better than some teams in the SPFL too IMHO, and that's where a lot of anger and frustration stems from.

The fans know we were by far the better team yesterday, yet once again Hibs shoot themselves in the foot and chuck yet another two points away, and not for the first time.

The fans are not daft. They know full well that every point is precious in trying to get second place and give ourselves a slightly better chance of winning promotion through the play-offs. I just hope the loss of these points does not prove fatal to achieving that.

There's no point being the better/best team but having to stand and watch teams like The Rangers being promoted while we remain in this league because we self destruct.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Looks like there will be a few huns getting a wee chap on the door from Police Scotland tomorrow morning. A few of them on twitter making remarks relating to Tommy Burns and Scott Browns dead sister. They really are a vile species. Cowards giving it the big hard man act whilst hiding behind a computer screen

Arsenal 5 Aston villa 0...i don't think villa will realise that they were just one consolation goal away from being killed as a club

better luck for the other villa

Barca getting beat at home v Villarreal 0-1

make that 1-1 right on HT
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 01-02-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Yep the songbook was out in style not one football song in it. Should be hammered but won't be.

the buns obviously love their club more than wanting to be educated for their ignorances therefore hammer their beloved club, who knows it might just actually sink in sometime in the far away future they weren't born sectarian bigots...they chose to be so

2-1 Villarreal 51 mins

make that 2-2

make that 3-2 barca
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 01-02-2015 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post
    Ok, that wins the internet for the day. I'm closing shop.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    Confused bairns ..jeezo ..whatever next ..call the social services ...

My Dad was a jambo, my Mum was neither a jambo nor hibbie ..they made me wear welly boots in the summer ...Im a hibbie ...Im not confused though...I seen the light when I grew big....

Coaching Staff
    ....just had a wee peruse of the threads on Rangers Media........even pundit Michael Stewart gets it when someone says he's okay, they then launch into the OP and it takes only a few posts before he is a 'nationalist p****' blah blah blah........loads of vile comments, loads of religious bigotry, praise for singing their sectarian bile........quite simply the most disgusting fan base in football

.....however..............the light at the end of the Ibrox tunnel was many on that forum are now wanting McCulloch dropped and Mohsni in defence as he is their 'best central defender'.........get in it's like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    Hibs flappy guys behind the goals.

@hibs.net private member
    Indeed, his usual incompetent, clueless self.

1) should have played the advantage when Leigh was 1 on 1 with the keeper, an absolutely ridiculous decision to stop play and pull it back for the free kick
    2) McCulloch should have been sent off for stamping on the celtic player on the ground
    3) Black should have been booked for his elbow

Well done Thompson, another wonderful performance by you
    Scott Brown could easily have had about 4 yellow cards. But I suppose that's not the thing to say, since he was playing for Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    Scott Brown could easily have had about 4 yellow cards. But I suppose that's not the thing to say, since he was playing for Celtic.
    I watched the game and I am assuming you did but I don't see where he could of got 4 yellow cards.

Cheat Thompson set the standard of the game from the off...

1. Not booking Black for rugby tackling Brown and failing to play advantage
    2. McCulloch leading with the elbow and taking out the Smellic CF
    3. McCulloch's stamp on the Smellic player and getting the free kick
    4. Not booking Black for kicking the ball away
    5. Booking Foster and then 30 seconds later failing to produce a 2nd yellow for pulling him to ground.

Yip there were some Smellic challenges etc but the main ones , for me anyway, were plain for all to see and it was Der Hun kicking their opponents up and down the park.

I also believe that the BBC failed to even show half the major incidents in their highlights programme.

For me Brown got booked and rightly so but there were worse fouls or even assaults that Cheat turned a blind eye to.

Just saying like!!

O dear PMSL. That little thug Black said that a Cheat Thompson 'bottled it' for not sending Brown of for his challenge near the end of yesterday's game. He said it was a 'naughty' challenge but he'll accept it.

Just shut the **** up you whinge little thug!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    O dear PMSL. That little thug Black said that a Cheat Thompson 'bottled it' for not sending Brown of for his challenge near the end of yesterday's game. He said it was a 'naughty' challenge but he'll accept it.

Just shut the **** up you whinge little thug!
    HAHA brilliant! **** off Black ya horrible, dirty little cheat you've gotten away with absolute murder over the years and mostly from that clown Thompson as well!