hibs.net Messageboard

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, it's costing Hibs dearly, and could prove extremely costly come the end of the season.

I really hope not, because it would actually be a case of self destruction. I can only speak for myself, but I just find it hugely frustrating.
    agree my sentiment exactly ,Hugely Frustrating I really thought we would win this one today .

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    agree my sentiment exactly ,Hugely Frustrating I really thought we would win this one today .
    Yes, so did I, but the longer it stayed at 1-0, and chance after chance was wasted, you just knew what was going to happen. When Raith got that corner, my thought was "here it comes".

It was really poor to even concede the corner at that stage of the game in the first place, and then compound that by being unable to defend a set play properly. Not for the first time this season. Nade scores with a header! Jeez.

I'm really looking forward to hearing AS thoughts on Raith's goal after his remarks about the defending of set plays at the Falkirk match. The players really have to wise up and learn.

This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Indeed and its the same tiresome pish harping back to last season, nothings changed, blah blah.

Very disappointed to drop two points today but that was a more than decent performance. Poor finishing cost us. Nothing more.
    Agree some of the football was very good. Should have been about 4 up when they got the equaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Could listen to him all day

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Seat 60 odds - directly behind the goals. There was a new voice today in addition to the rough wifie with a dreadful voice and the big guy. They shout at him every week.

They just shout nonsense really loudly.
    How the can you hear my Cuz Ally who sits in the posh seats upper all the way down in the FF lower !?!?!?!!??!
    Oh and he wasn't with his wife either

Seriously though my laddie stands up for Craig week in week out but today he said he couldn't as Craig was *****e and cost us the game

Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    Not catch Rangers ..how many points are they ahead of us ...?
    1 point with 3 games in hand. They have performed poorly against the top teams in the league this season but they haven't had the same problems against the weaker teams in the league. I was optimistic about catching them but I just can't see it happening when we drop these points at home in games we should be winning comfortably in.

Quote Originally Posted by JJP View Post
    1 point with 3 games in hand. They have performed poorly against the top teams in the league this season but they haven't had the same problems against the weaker teams in the league. I was optimistic about catching them but I just can't see it happening when we drop these points at home in games we should be winning comfortably in.
    They still have to win those games though, and as long as we are breathing down their necks then they have that added pressure ..I agree, dropping points yest in a game we should have won comfortably doesn't do us any favours but hopefully when Farid & Malonga are back firing them in then we will be winning those games ..

Coaching Staff
    I recommend leaving early. Spend rest of weekend pretending it didn't happen.