hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tiger Woods

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    The mans a complete arse. If he wasn't already finished this will put the tin lid on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Log in to remove the advert

Antti Niemi.

Iain Carter says that he'll win the Masters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05vbhrq

Doubt it.

Watching him at the Farmers Insurance Open is painful. Great recovery follows eratic driving. The man has been great for golf but it's so sad watching him struggle off the tee.
    Last edited by theonlywayisup; 28-01-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iain Carter says that he'll win the Masters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05vbhrq

Doubt it.

Watching him at the Farmers Insurance Open is painful. Great recovery follows static driving. The man has been great for golf but it's so sad watching him struggle off the tee.
    Youíre hard pleased. Cut made and scored better each round so far on his second tournament start back from serious surgery. Obviously heís not going to be back at the top of his game straight away. Add into the frame heís using a brand new driver this week and itís understandable. I for one am just delighted to see him back playing and competing.

I won't be putting any money on him to win the Masters, but no doubt millions will.

I'm glad he's back playing properly, but he really will need to sort his driving. Only 3 fairways hit from the tee is my standard!

I hope he gets back to the stage where he's genuinely in with a chance every week. He's great for golf. Or he was.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Godsahibby View Post
    I honestly think Mcilroy has a chance he's 25 and has 4 majors to his name already. Woods is 39 with 14 to his name. The way Rory has been playing if he can stay injury free no one can get close to him.
    McIlroy is 28 I think?

I think Speith is the better player, and is 4 years younger. However I don't expect either of them to catch Woods or Nicklaus.

Phil Mc has to be worthy of an each way bet, Augusta suits a lefty - that's a complete outsider bet though.

Jordan also comes good on this trek, and now he has an Open in the locker, he will be hungry for more.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    McIlroy is 28 I think?

I think Speith is the better player, and is 4 years younger. However I don't expect either of them to catch Woods or Nicklaus.
    Speithis a better putter but is nowhere near McIlroys long game. If he could putt more consistently no one would touch him. He’s top ten most weeks he rocks up playing 50%
    both him and Dustin Johnston on their day are unbeatable. If either could putt consistently there would be a huge gap at the top of the world rankings.
    Last edited by greenlex; 16-02-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Missed cut - four strokes off the cut mark - at the latest tournament.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/43095988