hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member BenjiOscar's Avatar

Smile

Signed up for HSL. Straightforward enough process to just set up email and password for the GoContactless account and then the monthly payment. Got email back almost immediately thereafter confirming arrangements and that first payment due out on or shortly after 6th February.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Also signed up with HSL, very simple to set up as well. Here's hoping many others also do it.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by GreenOnions View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did you manage this? I have trawled through the HSL website but have found it impossible to do. Clicking on the "Contribute" or "donate" options brings up relevant pages but there are then no options to proceed - just text. What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenOnions View Post
    Ah - I have just worked out that the payment options etc don't appear when I open in Chrome. When I open in IE it works. My own settings must be wonky in some way. Process simple after that and another sign-up for HSL on board :-)
    I was away for a wee while and was about to answer your first post when I noticed your second one. Glad you got signed up OK. Hope there are lots more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Me too mate ..... I have sent a second E Mail today .... who would have thought it would be this difficult to give money away
    The club.

I'm still waiting for that letter that is meant to have been issued to everyone on the database and have had no reply to my email. Until I know what's happening there I can't commit to HSL because I don't know how much I'll be paying to them from my overall budget for this.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Agree what price???

Step 1 - STF restructured the debt of £9.5m to £5m, which is now owed to the holding company instead of the bank. £500k a year for 10 years interest free

Step 2 - Hibs announce a share launch. New shares being produced to equate to 51% of the club. Value of £2.5m which will be spent on wages, transfer fees, etc.

Step 3 - HSL is formed simply to buy shares in the club on behalf of supporters.

Why are people trying to over-complicate things???

Because apparently STF did not rate him or any of his cronies as good enough to own Hibs, its clear to me why STF thought this and for once in my puff i agree with him.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Because apparently STF did not rate him or any of his cronies as good enough to own Hibs, its clear to me why STF thought this and for once in my puff i agree with him.
    The heart of the matter I suspect.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member micksoo's Avatar
    Signed up

@hibs.net private member semaj64's Avatar
    For those that have signed up can you specify when the DD comes out , I get paid on 15th of month so 6th Feb not good for me

Quote Originally Posted by semaj64 View Post
    For those that have signed up can you specify when the DD comes out , I get paid on 15th of month so 6th Feb not good for me
    The automatic email I received simply states that GoCardless will debit your bank account by DD on or shortly after 06 February 2015.

At the end of the email it also says "If there is an issue with this payment please contact Hibernian Supporters Limited".

I'm not sure if this helps, or if there's any scope as to what date money can be taken from any given account.