hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: Who are you likely to support regarding club ownership?

Voters
344. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hibernian Supporters Ltd

272 79.07%
  • Hands On Hibs

2 0.58%
  • BuyHibs

3 0.87%
  • Haven't decided

27 7.85%
  • None of them

40 11.63%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby

Who are you likely to support regarding club ownership?

Simple question. Out of the 3 fans groups on the go, who do you, or who are you likely to support?
    Last edited by CallumLaidlaw; 22-01-2015 at 01:59 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Benny Brazil's Avatar
    Its a no brainer out of that list

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    On a phone so cannae vote. But stick me on for HSL. The other two have discredited themselves with unfounded and ridiculous allegations about asset stripping which I can't really look past.

HSL.

I was initially supportive of BuyHibs and thought, generally speaking, it was a decent idea poorly presented and badly timed. The HSL scheme makes it somewhat obsolete imo. The less said about HOH the better.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member
    None of them are convincing at all. But what we have at the moment can't continue. So I am really unsure where we go from here.

HSL for me

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    On the phone as well. No brainer. HSL

Unsure of HSL at this juncture. Need much more information before I decide, AGM should be interesting......
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

No brainer- HSL.BuyHibs are clearly well intentioned but as someone else has said have been superseded by HSL.

HoH have been appalling in almost every respect with their unfounded allegations and smear tactics and if anyone remotely connected with them gets near my Club,my 50 year association with the Club will regrettably come to an end.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    No brainer for me HSL . On my phone . I think its time that buyhibs and hoh ( who after all are Hibs fans) got behind the HSL . United we stand and all that .

Ggtth

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    HSL are not a pressure group. They are the vehicle through which Hibernian fans can bring the club into fan ownership. The other 2 are of absolutely no consequence whatsoever as they do not have the money,plans or backing of the majority of fans. The share plan put forward by the club is not perfect by any means but it is the only viable option. We either back it and help the club go forward in a positive way or we keep the status quo and keep sniping from the sidelines with very little say in how our club is run. The choice is ours.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Right at this moment in time, I'm more inclined to increase my shareholding on a personal basis as I'm not convinced I want to spend my hard earned then give it some other group to decide how they use my vote, which is how I see the HSL set up. However, I will be doing a bit more reading of the situation and that opinion could change, HSL would be my only other option.

HSL without a shadow of doubt.
    BuyHibs was a decent idea but HSL provides the same thing without the poor delivery.
    HoH are attention seeking children.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiethedog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HSL are not a pressure group. They are the vehicle through which Hibernian fans can bring the club into fan ownership. The other 2 are of absolutely no consequence whatsoever as they do not have the money,plans or backing of the majority of fans. The share plan put forward by the club is not perfect by any means but it is the only viable option. We either back it and help the club go forward in a positive way or we keep the status quo and keep sniping from the sidelines with very little say in how our club is run. The choice is ours.
    Well said. HSL is the way to go. No doubt about it in my mind.

No issue with any groups asking pokey, awkward questions, relevant or not. The level of distrust in Petrie and the Hibs Board is such that they deserve sceptical scrutiny and need to work much harder to rebuild trust following the last 7 shambolic years. I'm a soft touch when it comes to Hibs, but remain unconvinced by what I've heard so far. Still too many unanswered questions.

@hibs.net private member
    Two are irrelevant nonentities , through their actions , no one else's ...

HSL has the interests of both club and supporters at heart, and a decent idea although the devil will be in the detail.

BuyHibs was well intentioned, but poorly thought out.

Can anything positive be said about HOH?
    Last edited by Eyrie; 22-01-2015 at 08:07 PM.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

HSL for me

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    HSL no question .... A while back BuyHibs were really in with a shout of bringing us all together then for some reason they imploded, if they'd screwed the nut and been constructive who knows where they might have been now?... Maybe even have representation on HSL, who knows.... Shot themselves in the foot big time as far as I'm concerned.

As for HoH, words fail me so I'll stop right there.

GGTTH!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    HSL obviously. The other two have no plan, no strategy and no tactics.

Huffy tantrums don't qualify.

I'll vote later.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    HSL obviously. The other two have no plan, no strategy and no tactics.

Huffy tantrums don't qualify.

I'll vote later.
    That sounds a lot like our previous manager

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    No issue with any groups asking pokey, awkward questions, relevant or not. The level of distrust in Petrie and the Hibs Board is such that they deserve sceptical scrutiny and need to work much harder to rebuild trust following the last 7 shambolic years. I'm a soft touch when it comes to Hibs, but remain unconvinced by what I've heard so far. Still too many unanswered questions.
    I agree. BuyHibs have little credibility and the other lot are just farcical but I'm still not 100% sure about HSL.

I'm a bit wary about nailing my colours to the mast on anything Hibs-related these days.

Quote Originally Posted by schinkenotto View Post
    No brainer- HSL.BuyHibs are clearly well intentioned but as someone else has said have been superseded by HSL.

HoH have been appalling in almost every respect with their unfounded allegations and smear tactics and if anyone remotely connected with them gets near my Club,my 50 year association with the Club will regrettably come to an end.
    I agree, imagine HOH firstly thinking of a plan but getting anywhere near our club. Crowds lf a few hundred would be a certainty. No idea why they even exist, apart from a publicity tool for someone who calls themselves a fan of our club. I mean, the HOH leader couldn't even read his email right for the first fans consultation meeting at ER and instead turned up 1 hour late shouting and holding up banners. Quickly asked to leave by the real fans in the meeting who were there to discuss our club in real terms with LD. And he wants us to listen to HOH? Absolute joke and HOH should be told to GTF by the real fans. Disgraceful my club even has spoken to this guy and HOH.

@hibs.net private member
    HSL all the way but we do need more answers. BuyHibs is like the daft wee brother of HSL, similar in thought but no idea how to get there. HoH are not in the equation they are the Lib Dems of this whole process

@hibs.net private member Benny Brazil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    HSL all the way but we do need more answers. BuyHibs is like the daft wee brother of HSL, similar in thought but no idea how to get there. HoH are not in the equation they are the Lib Dems of this whole process
    More like the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiethedog View Post

And for that reason it's HSL for me.

I voted none of them because I intend to try to buy shares directly from the club. If that proves too problematic I will go for the HSL option.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    HSL. BuyHibs started OK, probably with the best of intentions, but quickly lost credibility. HoH - don't make me laugh (and they don't)!

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Interesting. 3 votes for HoH and BuyHibs combined, from nearly 150 votes. Wonder if any papers will report this, rather than focus on their negative viewpoint.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    None of them.

I'm sofistikated.