hibs.net Messageboard

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They must be gutted at our transfer window business.
    It was all done to force the share issue down our throats apparently.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member ACLeith's Avatar
    And STF pocketed the transfer fee we got for Heff - this is a HOH fact

Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    madhatter - I hear what you are saying, I've nae idea how those websites work.

Unfortunately, deep down the folk in your last paragraph are far from being Jambos.

I'm out of this now though 'cos I hope they will give up soon.
    They are indeed passionate hibees but I think they are being taken advantage of. The fact that people haven't been happy with Petrie and the stuff on the pitch is also being cleverly used.

I would ask people who back HOH to open their eyes and look at this "information" and the "facts" they are stating with a new perspective.

Look at the sources and ask which individuals were involved in revealing them. Examine what agendas they might possibly have and ask yourself if you're getting an honest, untainted understanding of the situation.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    I agree that it was a good decision but in fairness, the person (or people), who are behind this despicable act, could have thought about paying the extra £2 (or whatever a year) for anonymity. Very silly especially if club want to target the person who set it up as they are spreading slander. I'm sure if STF had more time on his hands...well, he may still get his lawyer to work.

I have hosted sites in the past and it's a very sensible move to pay for the anonymity. Especially if you are considering mimicking a site open to the public domain and proactively spreading nothing short of slander about individuals (STF) and organisations (Hibs), e.g. "It's not a community blah blah, it is a donation to a philanthropist known for his work with charities"...huh? It is very touch and go when it comes to the law.

We're not talking about comments on a forum here, we are talking about monies being used proactively now to hinder and destroy a community initiative. *Edit - I should add that their attempts will fail*

More and more, I think these are "undercover" Hearts fans. They certainly aren't "true Hibs fans" as they call themselves on their site.
    If you are right, maybe the yam community model would be more to their liking and they could maybe devote their energy to it, leaving those that want to buy into the clubs current plans to exercise their right to think for themselves too?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    It was all done to force the share issue down our throats apparently.
    Is that their line? I wanted to give these guys a chance but they're now in the self-parody business.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    They are indeed passionate hibees but I think they are being taken advantage of. The fact that people haven't been happy with Petrie and the stuff on the pitch is also being cleverly used.

I would ask people who back HOH to open their eyes and look at this "information" and the "facts" they are stating with a new perspective.

Look at the sources and ask which individuals were involved in revealing them. Examine what agendas they might possibly have and ask yourself if you're getting an honest, untainted understanding of the situation.
    There was an analogy made on here to Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobites - sorry can't remember who.

It was apt though - a crowd thinking they are fighting for some sense of justice, but really only fighting to put another pretender on the throne.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    I haven't posted on any of these threads until now. I have read every post on every page and it actually is very upsetting to see some of this stuff going on. I am no RP or STF apologist and actually think that RP certainly would be better away from the club. But, and it is a huge but, would you really want any of the people involved with HoH running our club. They are a total and utter embarrassment and are draging the name of Hibernian through the mud. I really hope that STF let's his legal team loose on these idiots. If they had any evidence at all to back up the nonsense they spout they should just release it. What are they waiting for? If they really had the best interests of Hibernian at heart they would shut up and invest in the share issue. If they bought enough shares as a group they could have a major say in the direction the club was heading but instead they seem to want the club handed to them for nothing.
    To begin with I was very much behind the groups who were demanding change and they seemed to have an idea of what they wanted and how they were going to do it. Now I just wish they would do one as I see that the club has changed and we are moving in the right direction and as far as I can see it has had NOTHING to do with HoH or BH.
    Right now I trust the regime and structure we have in place to do the right thing and that is a massive change for me in the last six months

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    I haven't posted on any of these threads until now. I have read every post on every page and it actually is very upsetting to see some of this stuff going on. I am no RP or STF apologist and actually think that RP certainly would be better away from the club. But, and it is a huge but, would you really want any of the people involved with HoH running our club. They are a total and utter embarrassment and are draging the name of Hibernian through the mud. I really hope that STF let's his legal team loose on these idiots. If they had any evidence at all to back up the nonsense they spout they should just release it. What are they waiting for? If they really had the best interests of Hibernian at heart they would shut up and invest in the share issue. If they bought enough shares as a group they could have a major say in the direction the club was heading but instead they seem to want the club handed to them for nothing.
    To begin with I was very much behind the groups who were demanding change and they seemed to have an idea of what they wanted and how they were going to do it. Now I just wish they would do one as I see that the club has changed and we are moving in the right direction and as far as I can see it has had NOTHING to do with HoH or BH.
    Right now I trust the regime and structure we have in place to do the right thing and that is a massive change for me in the last six months
    My thoughts exactly

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Great post.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Great post.
    Great post. IMO a good description of where we are as a club.