hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheap holidays

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where would be the best place to get cheap flights to Tenerife in June ? Cheers
    Swim...

...there's no cheap flights to be had.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Check on Skyscanner. Ryanair will probably be cheapest but depends what you call cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Right, i've just booked a hotel in Santa ponsa...Had the confirmation email so that's good.

Im now just away to go onto Easy jet and book flights from Edinburgh to Majorca and the return 7 days later for £98.

SO..What is it i need to print off once i get the email telling me my flights are booked ?.. I keep hearing this word 'Itineray' Or something like that..And surely there is a boarding pass kinda barcode i need to print off?

Ta.
    I'm not being funny mate, but are you for real?

Either download the app and log-in using the same e-mail etc as you did when booking the flight (be sure to fill in your API - advanced passenger info - like passport number etc online in advance though - think you can do it something like 30 days in advance on easyjet.com) or just click through the "check-in online" bit on easyjet.com and print off the PDF it spits out at the end of that process.

Failing that, Barney Rubble and his flying pterodactyl will be along to give you a backie.......

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    I'm not being funny mate, but are you for real?

Either download the app and log-in using the same e-mail etc as you did when booking the flight (be sure to fill in your API - advanced passenger info - like passport number etc online in advance though - think you can do it something like 30 days in advance on easyjet.com) or just click through the "check-in online" bit on easyjet.com and print off the PDF it spits out at the end of that process.

Failing that, Barney Rubble and his flying pterodactyl will be along to give you a backie.......

No sure if it's cause im no very technical or just mega OCD

Ill get there (Literally )

@hibs.net private member
    Andy I was the same last year, It was the first time we had been away when you didn't get stuff posted to you. I was worried sick and printed every email I got including boarding passes just in case the phone app didn't work or I dropped my phone in the bogs just before I went through security :)

It all ended up fine, just keep the emails in your phone with booking refs and download the Easyjet app ( if that's who you went with) they email you to remind you to check in. it's a piece of cake :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    Andy I was the same last year, It was the first time we had been away when you didn't get stuff posted to you. I was worried sick and printed every email I got including boarding passes just in case the phone app didn't work or I dropped my phone in the bogs just before I went through security :)

It all ended up fine, just keep the emails in your phone with booking refs and download the Easyjet app ( if that's who you went with) they email you to remind you to check in. it's a piece of cake :)

Brilliant cheers for that

I actually do know what i'm doing but i always like a 2nd or 3rd or 4th opinion

In the end i went with Ryanair as i got flights for £85 return, Cannae argue with that..Ill check in nearer the time and print off boarding passes as well. But like you say ill hold on to all my emails etc...Any way worst case scenario and i was struggling to do it myself id call upon a friend from roond the corner.

I'l book the hotel via Booking.com.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Brilliant cheers for that

I actually do know what i'm doing but i always like a 2nd or 3rd or 4th opinion

In the end i went with Ryanair as i got flights for £85 return, Cannae argue with that..Ill check in nearer the time and print off boarding passes as well. But like you say ill hold on to all my emails etc...Any way worst case scenario and i was struggling to do it myself id call upon a friend from roond the corner.

I'l book the hotel via Booking.com.
    If you're going with Ryanair then the easyJet app won't work for that flight. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Tory Hibby View Post
    If you're going with Ryanair then the easyJet app won't work for that flight. :)
    I found that most amusing. :-)

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Depending what week you go, you can get a return flight with Ryanair for about £129 excluding luggage allowance etc which obviously bumps it up considerably. As I said, check on skyscanner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tory Hibby View Post

Aye aken that