Quote Originally Posted by Nutmegged View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Sevco fans are so black or white, they think because we pump them and play them off the park that automatically makes us the best team in the League, leta be honest, Hearts are the best team in the league, they are the strongest and most consistent side and know how to grind out wins when they aren't playing well.

our style is perfect for the slow paced Sevco style, they can't cope with us and while Hearts match them brawn for brawn we use pace and a bit of flair, they feel they can tackle Hearts easier as they're style can be quite similar but that doesn't mean we are the best, we are probably the best team they've faced because they have no answer to our flair but that simply doesn't mean we're the best.

I sae an interesting stat on twitter their from @AgentScotland

Rangers with Lewis MacLeod this season have P20 W17 D2 L1 - win rate 85%

Without Lew this season they have P8 W2 D1 L5 - loss rate 62.5%

If that doesn't give our club the confidence to chase them down nothing will in my opinion
i think the point is that Hibs are the best team Rangers have seen this season. They were very honest about their 'lucky' 2-1 Pretofac win. Very honest in their post 1-3 defeat by Hibs at Ibrox and probably still in shock after last weeks 4-0 drubbing. McCoist said recently Hibs are the best team in the league....going by what he had seen and played against. We definitely are the best team that Rangers have seen.

Unfortunately for us, thus far we are not the best team that Alloa, Qos, Falkirk etc have seen this season.

But that might be about to change.