hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Complete disgrace today. Lasted half an hour. Says it all.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Watching the Rangers bench go as mad as us at him today was a real highlight.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Blog Entries
    A horrible, despicable little cowardly turd. He loves to act the hard man but runs a mile when challenged. Personally I hope he stays with Sevco for many seasons to come.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Scott Allan schooled him completely.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's getting it tight on Rangers Media. It's pure joy reading the threads over there just now.
    He'd be getting it even tighter if they knew how much he was on

I am conflicted with this one.......very cowardly player on the pitch and supports Hearts.........taking a huge huge salary from The Rangers thus forcing them nearer the edge of the football cliffs and a second admin..........och go on Blacky, keep cashing those pay cheques from that horrible little club ya wee painter decorator fandan

Bet he still made Livi today for the second half too

He is also one of the reasons that made me realise Pat Fenlon would never cut it as a manager.......Black was allowed to dominate derbies and was never targeted by Pat as a 'strong link' in their side. A player like Black is so so easily riled and knocked off focus......for me had I been up against him it would have started in press the days before the game, during the warm up and in the tunnel, constant digs and jibes at him.....a player like Black would run a mile from you when up against someone who could really hurt him both physically and technically on the football pitch. When up against someone like that he plays with the 'poor me' syndrome with a greeting face.

Craig Levein gave him a Scotland cap..........at Easter Road ever wonder why clubs ain't knocking Hearts door down to employ you as a boss Craig as an aside they were mocking Levein on the radio through the week talking about folk given jobs way way above their pay grade (when talking about WBA and Irvine).

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Maybe he had a score on not seeing out the first half?

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar

I particularly enjoyed the "Scott Swot" when the wee turd was muscled off the ball by our midfield maestro
    This is how it feels

What a role model as a " Professional Footballer" this clown is
    A disgrace to the name of "Professional Sportsman "

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post

I am conflicted with this one.......very cowardly player on the pitch and supports Hearts.........taking a huge huge salary from The Rangers thus forcing them nearer the edge of the football cliffs and a second admin..........och go on Blacky, keep cashing those pay cheques from that horrible little club ya wee painter decorator fandan

He is also one of the reasons that made me realise Pat Fenlon would never cut it as a manager.......Black was allowed to dominate derbies and was never targeted by Pat as a 'strong link' in their side. A player like Black is so so easily riled and knocked off focus......for me had I been up against him it would have started in press the days before the game, during the warm up and in the tunnel, constant digs and jibes at him.....a player like Black would run a mile from you when up against someone who could really hurt him both physically and technically on the football pitch. When up against someone like that he plays with the 'poor me' syndrome with a greeting face.

Craig Levein gave him a Scotland cap..........at Easter Road ever wonder why clubs ain't knocking Hearts door down to employ you as a boss Craig as an aside they were mocking Levein on the radio through the week talking about folk given jobs way way above their pay grade (when talking about WBA and Irvine).
    Well said a horrible little junkie thug............and hopefully he pushes the Huns nearer into a second admin with his wages

Quote Originally Posted by whiskyhibby View Post
    Well said a horrible little junkie thug............and hopefully he pushes the Huns nearer into a second admin with his wages
    Exactly very lucky to get away with it to

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Harry Potter only did that to try make the 'Hibs' fans look bad

Pick a couple of 3rd division poor quality Rangers players for a meaningless friendly and watch the media try jump over us for booing Scotland players

Nevermind the vast majority of home fans that night weren't Hibs supporters (I went with 4 St Johnstone pals and they were very quick to voice their opinions) and these players had no right being near a Scotland call up

Everything that's wrong with the football in this country summed up in 1 night

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Coward who couldn't catch anyone so kicked and tugged the few he got remotely close to. Not even worth giving him a good slap anymore as his shabby wee career is on the way down.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Thought his challenge was a straight red. It was a scandal Boyd wasn't booked or sent off for his 2nd half 'entrance' too. Still, 4-0. No injuries or suspensions for the derby.

Spot on. Black loves to play the hard man act but if he's really stood up to he recoils back under his rock. Like you say, in the past hibs teams have been intimidated and backed off him but today we got in his face and stood up to him and that obviously riled him. You could see him getting increasingly frustrated. Allan was far too much for him to handle today and it resulted in wee greetin face resorting to lunging in on him.

Quote Originally Posted by jane_says View Post
    Handling could have been in hot water when he kicked out at Black, good to see Robbo had a word in his ear.

Did anyone notice that when he got booked, Scott Allan jumped up as if to react to the challenge, then just stood laughing in Blacks face. Absolutely outstanding.
    I noticed that sheer Allan Class

Quote Originally Posted by hibees 7062 View Post
    100% Coward , always has been
    I am of the same opinion - Black was found wanting today by a midfield maestro,

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    Thought his challenge was a straight red. It was a scandal Boyd wasn't booked or sent off for his 2nd half 'entrance' too. Still, 4-0. No injuries or suspensions for the derby.
    Bring on The Hearts

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I particularly enjoyed the "Scott Swot" when the wee turd was muscled off the ball by our midfield maestro
    Yep that was brilliant and really got the fans into the game early doors.

Left by mutual consent!
    Loved it when Scotty just chucked him aside and drove on with the ball.

All in all, Ian Black is a little fud.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBru22 View Post
    Sevco fans dont like him much either..

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/inde...page%22%20rel=
    He doesn't deserve to paint house either! 😂😂😂

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Supergogs
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Made a right fool of himself today. More interested in hurting players than playing football. Did fine it funny that Rangers fans joined Hibs fans singing about him being a ****er
    They can't stand him either. There's a thread about him on Rangers Media right now - about how he got caught out betting against his own team and should never have been allowed to play for them again.

My son reminded me of the Scotland game at ER where Black got booed by the Hibs and Hearts fans present. The most unpopular player in the country?

Testimonial Due capitals_finest's Avatar
    This wee creature would make me cringe if he was at my club.

Ha ha! Suck it up fud.

image-2188020317.jpg

Black hasn't got much (anything?) going for him either as a footballer, or a person. Just a nasty wee s****.

Did his father play for Hearts too? I think he did.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Both him and Boyd are just what the The Rangers don't need just now. Pitiful excusers for professionals. Being hooked in the first half is a humiliation.

Yesterday says a lot about what the rangers management thinks about Black. He was in book not even half an hour into the game and they didn't trust him to hold his discipline for the remainder of the game. He was an absolute certainty to get sent off if he had been kept on the pitch. You could see him starting to get frustrated, confronting hibs players in his cringeworthy wee "i'm a hard nut" act and throwing his usual leg breaker tackles at people. Horrible little hot head who thinks he's some sort of hard man.

It also says a lot that the rangers fans hate him considering all the other despicable characters they have had playing for them in the past and loved.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    Black hasn't got much (anything?) going for him either as a footballer, or a person. Just a nasty wee s****.

Did his father play for Hearts too? I think he did.
    Hibs and Hearts . Opposite of his clown of a son

Black isn't and never has been or will be a hard man, he'd love to be one but he isn't, what he is is a little coward who takes cheap shots on opponents from behind, he isn't someone that scares the opppsition or someone who'll galvanise his team-mates and supporters.

This isn't a bitter rant at an ex Yam, far from it, just an honest observation

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibees 7062 View Post
    Hibs and Hearts . Opposite of his clown of a son
    Black senior also played for The Big T Juniors IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSeven View Post
    Yesterday says a lot about what the rangers management thinks about Black. He was in book not even half an hour into the game and they didn't trust him to hold his discipline for the remainder of the game. He was an absolute certainty to get sent off if he had been kept on the pitch. You could see him starting to get frustrated, confronting hibs players in his cringeworthy wee "i'm a hard nut" act and throwing his usual leg breaker tackles at people. Horrible little hot head who thinks he's some sort of hard man.

It also says a lot that the rangers fans hate him considering all the other despicable characters they have had playing for them in the past and loved.
    Like Boyd, McCulloch and the other older Sevco Mercenaries, Black is on the way out. By the time Sevco get to the Premiership, he'll be ready for the 1st or 2 Div.

He's always been a little tit intent on winding up the opposition but he was also a decent player who could control the pace of the game. Yesterday the Hibs midfield, and Scott in particular, destroyed him. Like Boyd, all that was left was for Black to act like a thug. It's all they can contribute now.

Swatted like a wee fly