hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Handling

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As I've said on here before the boy has ability, there's no doubt about it. I do wonder if he's played in the right position. Another poster on here suggested that he saw him as a sitting midfielder & I think there's some mileage in that.

One things for sure is that the team can't continue to carry a player with Handling's level of contribution.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Nurturing our FUTURE takes time, care and attention.
    Many have asked what happened to the "conveyer belt" IMO the eye was taken off the ball as the disruption of Collins departure and John Park amongst a revolving door of management it seems eroding standards of professionalism permeated the club. Now of all time surely we need to draw the line and start afresh. There are many sides to nurture it looks like Stubbs is addressing one.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

I just dont see whats wrong with Handling dropping deep for the ball and giving it back to the guy who he got it from or making 15 yard passes. He makes a mistake and its picked up on and slagged off for it, Scott Allan who i love btw, had a shocker yesterday by his standards but people still give him high ratings. There is nothing wrong with having players that attempt to keep the ball with easy passes. We lost the ball so many times due to players trying world cup passes. He aint perfect Handling and not everyone's cup of tea but he is a Hibs players who tries his best and in my opinion is deserving off his place in the line up.

First Team Breakthrough
    Always liked him, lacks pace though. Can't quite tell his best position, anywhere behind the lone striker. Needs to stand the defender up more.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmy1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just dont see whats wrong with Handling dropping deep for the ball and giving it back to the guy who he got it from or making 15 yard passes. He makes a mistake and its picked up on and slagged off for it, Scott Allan who i love btw, had a shocker yesterday by his standards but people still give him high ratings. There is nothing wrong with having players that attempt to keep the ball with easy passes. We lost the ball so many times due to players trying world cup passes. He aint perfect Handling and not everyone's cup of tea but he is a Hibs players who tries his best and in my opinion is deserving off his place in the line up.
    I agree !