Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Testimonial Due
    Super Aaaaaaaarrrssshole

2. Log in to remove the advert

Rangers

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Ally McCoist says Rangers got what they deserved in their Challenge Cup semi-final loss to Alloa but vowed not to quit as manager despite his team throwing away a two-goal lead.

Goals from Kenny Miller and Dean Shiels looked like sending the Ibrox side through to a final date with Livingston next April.

But Championship rivals Alloa hit back through a double from Greig Spence either side of a Ryan McCord goal.

It was another damaging cup defeat during McCoist's three-and-a-half year reign as boss.

With his side trailing Hearts by nine points in the league, the Light Blues boss was asked if he would step down from his position.

He said: "No I'm too concentrated on the game here.

"My decision is to look at the performance tonight, particularly after we went 2-0 up, then sit down with the boys and go through it.

"It won't be a pleasant meeting but it has to be done and it will be done."

A section of the Rangers support voiced their displeasure at the boss during his team's 2-0 defeat to Hearts at Tynecastle in November and many expressed their feelings at full-time at the Indodrill Stadium.

"I share their disappointment," said McCoist.

"They are entitled to a few choice comments. But there is a long way to go in the season and we will fight tooth and nail to get the club back to where we belong."

Alloa had secured two draws against Rangers on league duty this season and McCoist was far from happy with the professionalism shown by his squad late in the game.

Asked about his team's performance in Clackmannanshire, he added: "We got what we deserved.

"We took our eye of the ball and lost some really sloppy goals.

"We were aware how difficult it would be after coming here earlier in the season and them holding us to a 1-1 draw. They then hit us with a late equaliser at Ibrox.

"It is not as if we didn't know what to expect. But the real disappointing thing is that after being 2-0 up we couldn't see the game out.

"I didn't say an awful lot after the game - I will save that for the next few days.

"I'm not sure if there was a lack of character but there was certainly a lack of professionalism to see the game out from a great position. We should be able to see the game out.

"We switched off at a couple of crosses. We lost men at attacks, we turned our back on set-plays. They were allowed to take a quick throw for the second.

"It's about professionalism - taking responsibility to do your job."

This whole "getting the club back to where it belongs" talk from managers really does my nut in.

Where clubs are in the footballing structure is, at that moment in time, where the club belongs. You dont get relegated by accident (Hibs), you dont not pay your taxes by accident (Rangers) and you dont own a crumbling stadium next to a piggery, cheat for years by not paying world cup stars their overinflated wages , having paedohphile players and managers on your books whilst stealing poppies by accident (Hearts).

THE Rangers were only formed a few years ago and Fat Sally thinks they belong in the top division... Silly Hun twat.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair play for outing the bairn as a Jambo but now toddle off back to Beastback.

Steve - bedtime for you with no supper....and nae "selfies"
    I weeded him out as a Jambo lover a long time ago. He's obsessed with them and always quick to putting a Hearts positive spin on things while giving a negative Hibs one.

Anyways, MON ALLOA!

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Mccoist will surely walk away now?
    Nah, haven't you heard? they don't do walking away. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...D3AE34A923106C

some of them do, judging by the huge gaps in the stands every other week.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    Your right it is a genius gif

Thought I remembered it from the interview after scoring the winner against Hibs
    Imagine remembering that, wee team mentality that is.