hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: them v sevco

Quote Originally Posted by TRC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You really think the council won't bend over backwards to help them out with that situation
    There was talk about them moving to West Lothian a while ago with a new stadium blah blah blah there is no doubt in my mind the cooncil will be bending over backwards to help them out and that will be the day I stop paying my council tax...well they did it and got away with it didn't they?

Heinous club and supporters.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dont agree with the "we will be 3rd" think the league is now beyond us but we can easily overtake sevco and finish 2nd with a bit of consistency. ..however we must start winning ourbhome games to achieve this!!
    I factored Home form into my prediction as it's been so poor for so long .I thought by now we would have sorted that and if Malonga hadn't been away maybe we would of bear Queen of the South but there have been a few home games where he hasn't been at his best .But it's got to start turning at some point ,so here s hoping its soon

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Had a wee look on Kerrydale St to see what the lesser greens were saying about the Yam/Sevco game.

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/9070302/1451/

Post 29002.

" Hertz were smart enough to keep a pissed off Hector away from their creditor list when they crashed and burned ".

So the Yams have got people believing they did'nt owe the taxman just those stupid Liths.