Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
I was telling Mrs Bollah about the booing. She was flabbergasted (being English she doesn't fully grasp the sectarian pish up here) but said she thought it was a good thing that sky muted the mics, so as not to offend normal' people. Which is an argument I suppose, but yet again the media will just ignore it. Sectarianism and bigotry is our nations open secret.
On a sensitive day, I suppose I get that argument actually HB.

I really do wish Sky would stop covering their games on Remembrance Day - sadly, it's both predictable and inevitable.

If they were going to protect sensitivities though, they could have muted their mics the entire game as their pro-IRA repetoir was in full voice throughout the game.

The thing that annoys me is that there are active members of the British military who are Celtc fans. There's a significant portion of their crowd who AREN'T so heinous and probably find this as nauseating/cringeworthy as the rest of us - they really need to police from within but they've become such a large minority that they're a law unto themselves.