hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't no about that, i think if we start winning games then fans will come back, right now it's about the result and fans staying away are mostly seeing defeats and draws, once we go on a run of winning games then fans may start to come back.
    Were kinda saying the same thing here are we not !

2. Log in to remove the advert

I agree the Hibs fans were generally excellent again last night. I've posted several times in the fans defence against those who were suggesting it was somehow the fans' fault the club was relegated. Really ridiculous IMHO.

And yes, despite what's on this thread, there are some fans who shout abuse at some player or players. Just have a look at the Alex Harris thread. But they are in the minority. The fans, generally, support the team well. Considering the club was recently relegated it's surely not entirely surprising that there is some criticism voiced from the stands?

Since when did any club get unconditional non stop support from all its supporters all of the time? Name that club.

What are peoples thoughts on the core of the singers being in the lower section of the famous five,on the rare occasion utd sang it was pretty noisey and hibs shooting towards a full bottom section surely has to be a good incentive??

Quote Originally Posted by weonlywon6-2 View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on the core of the singers being in the lower section of the famous five,on the rare occasion utd sang it was pretty noisey and hibs shooting towards a full bottom section surely has to be a good incentive??
    The problem with the FF lower is the hospitality suites. If people are standing in the lower then the folks in hospitality can't see the game. This is one of the reasons I asked the club to put the 43 in the FF upper as I'm sure this will still generate more noise. If the FF lower has a lot of kids there, then I'm sure they will join in.

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weonlywon6-2 View Post
    I think it is the by far and away the best idea there is to help improve atmosphere at Easter Road ( apart from the obvious winning games every week ).

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsHellas View Post
    The problem with the FF lower is the hospitality suites. If people are standing in the lower then the folks in hospitality can't see the game. This is one of the reasons I asked the club to put the 43 in the FF upper as I'm sure this will still generate more noise. If the FF lower has a lot of kids there, then I'm sure they will join in.

Putting them in the upper section though would make less of an impact than having them right behind the goal in the lower section. Atmosphere is a visual thing as well as a noise thing - sticking them up there will limit the impact of both - it just won't do what its intended to do and would be a mistake!

Also FF upper is where the padded executive seats are is it not??

You want the most vociferous fans drawing the ball into the net down the slope in the second half - this can only be done from the FF lower .