hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Radio Shows

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304

Radio Shows

I had thought the days of the radio show with dedicated audiences were perhaps dead in the water in this age of digital music readily available through services such as Deezer, Youtube, Spotify etc.

However, I have to say I'm hooked listening to the BBC Radio 1 Rock Show on a Sunday (well, usually the next day actually) with Daniel P. Carter just now. It's excellent for any rock fans in the UK as a dedicated show on mainstream radio hasn't existed for years.

Anyone else out there regular audience to a radio show?
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    I listen to 6 music most of the time and particularly like lauren lavernes show weekday mornings. Craig charles funk and soul show saturday evenings is good too but I don't always get a chance to catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I listen to 6 music most of the time and particularly like lauren lavernes show weekday mornings. Craig charles funk and soul show saturday evenings is good too but I don't always get a chance to catch it.
    I generally have 6 Music on when I'm doing bits and pieces about the house or just want to chill for a few hours. Generally always something worth listening to on it.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Not music related but I really enjoy colin murray on talksport