I've heard from a mutual acquaintance that you're more like a poodle

Left by mutual consent!

Smoke Bomb... Again!

What is wrong with these idiots??

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is wrong with these idiots??
    They're nearly as boring and tiresome as your incessant posting.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Talking about Police.

Why did I get held behind a big metal barrier for the best part of 40 minutes post game stopping me heading towards home? I was told to take a 15/20 minute detour as they had to let Hearts fans out.

We get held in at Ibrox, held in at Celtic Park, held in at Pittodrie, there's a big barrier stopping us going towards the home support at Tynecastle yet they get treated like royalty at ER. **** them. After waiting for ages and the Police being questioned he said we were being held longer because the Hearts fans were 'letting off rockets and flares'. My reply of 'well going arrest them and do your job rather than herding us like cattle' didn't go down to well.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    They're nearly as boring and tiresome as your incessant posting.
    Aye nae bother then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Talking about Police.

Why did I get held behind a big metal barrier for the best part of 40 minutes post game stopping me heading towards home? I was told to take a 15/20 minute detour as they had to let Hearts fans out.

We get held in at Ibrox, held in at Celtic Park, held in at Pittodrie, there's a big barrier stopping us going towards the home support at Tynecastle yet they get treated like royalty at ER. **** them. After waiting for ages and the Police being questioned he said we were being held longer because the Hearts fans were 'letting off rockets and flares'. My reply of 'well going arrest them and do your job rather than herding us like cattle' didn't go down to well.

Busy c@&ts!

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    What happened to the dugs or were they not used due to the heavy winds hindering there sniffing smells.

Talking about Police.

You have made a very valid point and this should be looked into! it really annoys me too that i have to walk away down the road to get a bus home against clubs like this!

When as you say we are kept behind at all the big grounds away from home!

The cup game at Ibrox at the beginning of the season was a great example to look at too! After having to play another of 30mins of extra time they kept the Hibs support locked in the ground for a further 40mins and deprived us the use of toilet facilities.

As well as this it means that the Edinburgh bound motorway section is backed up from the M8 entry roads to Ibrox and all the Hibs support have to wait another 30mins to get on the motorway to Edinburgh.

The time we get back to Edinburgh its nearly midnight and if anyone is to catch a last bus home its gone!!!

N.B. There must have been some incident in Princes Street after the game as there were 5 policemen coming of a no 16 bus after what seemed like a search had taken place?
    Last edited by Stantons Angel; 26-10-2014 at 08:06 PM.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    You have made a very valid point and this should be looked into! it really annoys me too that i have to walk away down the road to get a bus home against clubs like this!

When as you say we are kept behind at all the big grounds away from home!

The cup game at Ibrox at the beginning of the season was a great example to look at too! After having to play another of 30mins of extra time they kept the Hibs support locked in the ground for a further 40mins. They even deprived us the use of toilet facilities till all their support were away from the ground.

As well as this it means that the Edinburgh bound motorway section is backed up from the M8 entry roads to Ibrox and all the Hibs support have to weight another 30mins to get on the motorway to Edinburgh.

The time we get back to Edinburgh its nearly midnight and if anyone is to catch a last bus home its gone!!!

There must have been some incident in Princes Street after the game as there were 5 policemen coming of a no 16 bus after what seemed like a search had taken place?

Hold back the away support at Easter Road and give us a chance to get on our buses home away from the ****!"!
    There was no incident they just got a bus back to the West End, they had a laugh with a few folk.

I would just like to "thank" the twats setting off the smoke bomb at the end of the game! Thanks to them the wheelchair fans in the upper section of the west stand were left stranded for a substantial amount of time as the lift was automatically shut down when the alarms go off!! NAE NEED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    There was no incident they just got a bus back to the West End, they had a laugh with a few folk.
    The police got on the bus after a group of guys,(i dunno if they were footie fans they had no colours at all) just after the round about just above leith walk(i think)
    I did notice they didn't pay though!!

I wonder if the Police, after issuing a warning before the game about the behaviour of fans, will let us know how many Hearts fans they arrested for sectarian singing.

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Talking about Police.

Sorry Pretty Boy but better that than fighting/assaults and injuries. No one made you wait 40 mins, there was an alternative, albeit an inconvenient one, that you could have used.
    It is annoying but better annoyed than being in A&E in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyhibs1983 View Post
    The police got on the bus after a group of guys,(i dunno if they were footie fans they had no colours at all) just after the round about just above leith walk(i think)
    I did notice they didn't pay though!!
    I was there too got on to get a lift back to the West End nothing more sinister.

I asked cops about this last season, response was thst the away crowd for Hearts, Rangers and Celtic is too big to hold back in the ground.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    The sniffer dog needs its P45 after failing to detect the smoke bombs in the away end.

Quote Originally Posted by linlithgowhibbie View Post
    Sorry Pretty Boy but better that than fighting/assaults and injuries. No one made you wait 40 mins, there was an alternative, albeit an inconvenient one, that you could have used.
    It is annoying but better annoyed than being in A&E in my opinion
    I've no issue with fans being held back, I understand why. Should have been them though.

It's a smaller number, easier area to contain and those living locally are likely to clear the area quicker. We get held back almost everywhere we go when there is a risk of trouble so can't see why it's different at ER.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

I asked cops about this last season, response was thst the away crowd for Hearts, Rangers and Celtic is too big to hold back in the ground.
    5500 of us were held back after the 0-3 Scottish Cup game at Ibrox a few years ago.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Talking about Police.

I do think it's them rather than us who get held back.

On a more positive note, security/police related, when they scored and their standard muppets tried to run over to us, the security/police were on them right away, for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    I do think it's them rather than us who get held back.

On a more positive note, security/police related, when they scored and their standard muppets tried to run over to us, the security/police were on them right away, for a change.
    Noticed that as well, police and stewards had quite a task on the bottom corner of the stand beside the west stand when they scored.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    What happened to the dugs or were they not used due to the heavy winds hindering there sniffing smells.
    Dogs are on an overtime ban

Yep,and to big to go over the bridge at Bothwell street.Theyve done this as far back as i can remember